We’re always on the lookout for the latest testosterone booster and fat burner supplements to hit the market, so we naturally wanted to take a close look at the Modern Man V3 product.
If you’re looking to get the full lowdown on this testosterone and fat burner booster supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Modern Man V3 review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this interestingly marketed supplement.
The best testosterone booster supplements on sale these days use a range of natural ingredients designed to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone naturally.
We’ve come across a few hybrid fat burner and testosterone booster supplements before.
The idea of these kinds of products is for them to combine the benefits and uses of both categories of supplements into one capsule, to try and give a two-in-one offering.
However, this isn’t always the best idea, as it sometimes means that they are not as effective as standalone products.
Let’s now start taking a closer look at the Modern Man V3 supplement to find out what it’s really made of.
As we’ve already deduced, Modern Man V3 is a testosterone booster supplement made by Modern Man Products, which also claims to help you to strip fat and get into shape as well.
In case you weren’t already aware, testosterone boosters are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients that have been designed to help get your body producing more of the male hormone.
Low testosterone is an increasingly common problem amongst men these days, and so choosing a supplement to help combat the issue and give you improved results.
Modern Man V3 is available to buy on Amazon and it seems to be one of the more popular supplements in this category on the site.
According to the listing on the official Amazon page, Modern Man V3 will:
• Boost Focus
• Increase Energy
• Support Testosterone Production
According to the listing, Modern Man V3 provides an energy and drive boost that will combat brain fog completely.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve really heard it all before when it comes to marketing hype about testosterone booster supplements.
The real proof and answer as to whether you should consider trying a testosterone booster can be found in the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So let’s not waste any more time, and start taking a closer look at the Modern Man V3 formula as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a closer look at the actual ingredients formula of Modern Man V3.
The first good thing about this ingredients formula is that Modern Man V3 doesn’t us a proprietary blend to deliver its ingredients.
This means that we’re transparently told the doses of all of the separate ingredients.
This makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness and we always advise staying away from supplements that uses proprietary blends in their ingredients formulas.
Let’s now take a close look at the actual ingredients used in the Modern Man V3 formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a great ingredient for boosting energy levels and to make sure that you’re feeling on point, even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s not usually a common addition to testosterone booster supplements, and it’s more common in fat burners, But hat doesn’t make it a bad inclusion.
• Cocoabuterol – This is a branded weight loss ingredient that claims to help speed up thermogenic fat burning. It has been linked to improved muscle growth and healthy heart function. However, there is not a lot of actual evidence to suggest that it will actually be able to raise testosterone levels at all.
• Methylliberine – We’ve not come across this ingredient in any of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It’s similar in structure to theacrine and it’s believed to work in a similar way – meaning improved energy, mood and focus. However, it’s definitely fair to say that a more proven testosterone booster ingredient could have been used in its place.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is actually a pretty good addition and is one of the main ingredients in one of our top rated testosterone boosters on the market right now. It’s a root herb which has shown promise in studies into testosterone levels. As well as this, it’s believed to help boost strength and endurance during your workouts. Not a bad inclusion at all.
• Coleus Forskohlii – Again, this is another ingredient that we’re more used to finding in fat burners than testosterone boosters. That said, there have been some studies which suggested that it could help to raise testosterone levels. There is also some evidence to suggest that it could help with fat burning, so it’s not the worst inclusion in the Modern Man V3 ingredients formula.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack, this is a relatively common testosterone booster supplement ingredient. It’s an extract from a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, which is native to Indonesia. It’s believed to help improve sexual function in men, but there’s not a great deal of evidence to suggest that it will actually help to raise testosterone levels.
The Modern Man V3 formula does contain a handful of decent ingredients, but it’s also missing some of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients, which was a real shame.
Here are the main omissions that we would have liked to see in Modern Man V3.
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is usually one of the first ingredients we look for when picking out a testosterone booster, so it was disappointing that it didn’t make the cut for Modern Man V3.
It’s a great testosterone boosting ingredient that’s showed promise in helping to booster testosterone levels in a matter of days in some studies.
Meanwhile, Magnesium and Zinc are two nutrients which are important for testosterone production, and many men do not get enough of them from their diets.
Black Pepper Extract is also a key ingredient for any supplement. That’s because it’s been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
The Modern Man V3 ingredients formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients formula for yourself before trying a new supplement for the firs time.
The Caffeine content in each serving shouldn’t be enough to cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes, but because it does contain stimulants, we wouldn’t recommend taking this product too close to bedtime.
Each bottle of Modern Man V3 contains 60 capsules. The directions say that you should take one capsule when you wake up, and another one in the afternoon.
That means that one bottle of Modern Man V3 will last you for a month.
There’s also a warning on the label saying not to take more than four capsules in a 24-hour period.
We did some digging online to uncover some Modern Man V3 reviews.
At the time of writing, this supplement had 444 reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they were delighted with the supplement and that it was a “game changer” in helping them to get into shape.
However, one unhappy customer said that it was simply a total waste of money, and they would have rated it zero stars if they could.
We don’t currently rate Modern Man V3 among the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
It’s a decent product, but it’s missing some important testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc and Magnesium.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone boosters on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
You should always remember that sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly are the real keys to getting into your best possible shape.
Taking a supplement of this type can help to speed up your results, but only if you’re already making sensible lifestyle choices anyway.
That being said, you can expect to see some solid results if you’re able to combine a healthy diet with regular exercise, and at the same time add in a quality testosterone booster.
So, that brings us to the end of our Modern Man V3 review.
This is an OK supplement, but we do not rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on sale right now.
That’s because it’s missing some of the key testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Zinc.
Simply put, there are some better options available to you if you’re looking for a supplement to help raise your testosterone levels naturally.
MORE: LadyBoss Burn review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga