Myprotein Thermopure Boost Review
We take a close look at Thermopure Boost by Myprotein to see where it stands in a crowded supplements market
Thermopure Boost is a supplement made by Myprotein which contains a range of ingredients including vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Product website: www.myprotein.com
The official Myprotein website claims that Thermopure Boost has been specifically formulated with an “explosive” formula to help support you on your health and fitness journey.
Before we start taking a closer look at Thermopure Boost, we want to point out a couple of important things to bear in mind when it comes to supplements in this category.
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements are not ‘magic pills’ – and they are not proven to ‘burn’ fat on their own.
However, what they can do is provide a range of ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, stimulants and plant extracts, each of which may bring some benefits and support on your health and fitness journey.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. The content of our articles is not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. It’s always best to speak with your doctor or a certified medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or exercise routine, or trying a new supplement.
The purpose of this Thermopure Boost review article is for us to take a detailed look at this supplement, paying particularly close attention to the facts, including the ingredients formula, the doses, the directions and the price.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at Myprotein Thermopure Boost.
Jump To Section
Myprotein Thermopure Boost – The Basics
Myprotein are one of the biggest names in the health and fitness supplements industry in the UK and Europe, and they have been around as a brand for a number of years now.
As we’ve already mentioned above, Myprotein Thermopure Boost fits into the broader range of supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
The official Thermopure Boost product page on the Myprotein website says that this supplement has been specifically created to have an “explosive” formula to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
The product description says that Thermopure Boost uses a “unique” ingredients formula including vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Thermopure Boost also uses Caffeine as one of the main ingredients in its formula.
The supplement comes in a bottle containing 120 capsules, and it’s available to buy directly from the official Myprotein website in the UK and Europe.
Thermopure Boost comes in a transparent bottle featuring clear capsules. At the time of writing it’s not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
So, now that we’ve covered some of the basic facts that you need to know about Thermopure Boost, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the ingredients formula to see exactly what is inside each capsule.
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Thermopure Boost. It’s worth noting that the information shown below was correct at the time of writing. You should carefully check the label of any product you purchase, as manufacturers may change their formulas from time to time.
As you can see for yourself, Thermopure Boost uses 14 active ingredients in its formula. Some of these substances you may be familiar with, some you may not.
Let’s take a look at some of the main ingredients in the Thermopure Boost formula.
• Caffeine (48.5mg Total Caffeine Per Capsule) – Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants on the planet and really doesn’t need an introduction. Each four-capsule serving of Thermopure Boost contains a total of 194mg of Caffeine, which works out as 48.5mg per capsule. To put this dose into context, you’d expect to find around 100mg of Caffeine in a regular cup of coffee.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – These are two important vitamins that we need to get from our diet. Both B6 and B12 help with normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Chromium – This is an important trace element that we need to get from our diet. Chromium has been included in Thermopure Boost because it contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea Extract is one of the most commonly-used ingredients for supplements in this category. It has some promising research behind it, and each four capsules of Thermopure Boost contains 450mg of Green Tea Extract.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found in tea leaves. It can be particularly useful when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement, as is the case with Thermopure Boost.
• White Kidney Bean Extract – This is a plant extract which, as the name suggests, comes from White Kidney Beans. It’s quite a popular ingredient for supplements in this category.
• Cayenne Powder – Many of the supplements in this category use Cayenne or some sort of Chilli Extract in their formulas. Each four capsules of Thermopure Boost contains 50mg of Cayenne Powder.
• Siberian Ginseng – This is another plant extract ingredient in the Thermopure Boost formula, with each serving containing 150mg of Siberian Ginseng.
Among the other ingredients in the Thermopure Boost formula are Bladderwrack, L-Tyrosine, Cocoa Extract and Raspberry Extract.
Price and Where To Buy
Each bottle of Thermopure Boost contains 120 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply if you take four capsules per day.
The best place to buy Thermopure Boost is from the official Thermopure website, where it currently costs around £28 for a bottle.
It’s always a good idea to speak to your doctor or a certified medical professional before taking any new supplement for the first time.
The ingredients that supplements contain can sometimes cause side effects, which is why it’s best to speak to a professional first.
It’s also very important that you carefully read the label of any product you purchase before taking it for the first time, including checking out the directions, warnings and ingredients.
There is a warning on the label about the high Caffeine content in this supplement. It says that this supplement is not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women.
The label also says that you should not exceed the stated recommended daily dose, and that this product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
If you have an underlying medical condition or are taking any medication, you should speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
How To Take It
Each bottle of Thermopure Boost contains 120 capsules.
The directions suggest that you should simply take four capsules on an empty stomach, before your workout.
You should carefully read the directions and label that comes with any supplement you purchase.
Because of the Caffeine content in this supplement, it’s probably best not to take it too close to when you plan to go to sleep.
Myprotein Thermopure Boost Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 162 reviews of Myprotein Thermopure Boost on the official website. It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said that Thermopure Boost proved their doubts wrong.
One of the more negative reviews came from somebody who rated it one star and said that the supplement kept them awake at night.
Pros and Cons
Let’s now weigh up some of the pros and cons of Thermopure Boost.
• Chromium helps with normal macronutrient metabolism
• Uses Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea in its formula
• Reputable brand
• Caffeine content (194mg total per serving) may be a bit much for some people’s liking
• Not Vegan or Vegetarian friendly
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Thermopure Boost is made by a reputable brand and contains a range of the ingredients you’d expect to find in a supplement in this category, including Caffeine, Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea.
If you’re interested, you can check out our updated guide to some of the best supplements on the market in this category at the moment by following the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
As we mentioned above, it’s always best to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking a new supplement for the first time.
We also always think it’s a good idea to remember that supplements are not ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part.
Supplements are not intended to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy overall lifestyle.
It’s always a good idea to ensure that you’re sticking to a good diet and a sensible workout plan, and also ensuring that you’re getting enough restorative sleep, before trying any supplement.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Thermopure Boost review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that contains a lot of the ingredients you’d expect to find in a product in this category.
The only slight downsides are that it’s not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians, and the Caffeine content per single serving may be a bit high for some people’s liking.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis.