So if you’re looking to discover all there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re always on the lookout to hear everything there is to know about the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about NDS Liporush XT and whether it’s everything it’s cracked up to be or not.
This particular supplement is also available to buy on Amazon and certain other online stores.
We all know that hitting your goals isn’t easy, and of course, the first things you should do is always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point.
However, a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey if you combine it with the right lifestyle choices.
Our NDS Liporush XT review is going to break down all of the important things you ned to know about this particular supplement as we look to determine where this product stands in relation to the best five supplements on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to see whether NDS Liporush XT makes it onto our list of the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements around right now.
So, let’s get down to business and start taking a look at NDS Liporush XT in a bit more detail.
As we have already clearly deduced, NDS Liporush XT is a supplement that uses a range of ingredients to help you on your journey.
It’s currently priced at $75.99 for a 60-capsule bottle on the GNC website, so it’s certainly one of the most expensive supplements out there right now.
The official marketing material of NDS Liporush XT on Amazon says that this product uses a “super concentrated extreme formula” (try saying that three times quickly!) to achieve its effects.
The supplements industry is renowned for big claims made by the manufacturers, and sadly not very many of them are backed up by high quality products.
According to the official marketing material, this supplement will help work in multiple ways and support you on your journey.
It’s good news that NDS Liporush XT has been formulated to work in multiple ways.
The best supplements on the market tend to work in multiple ways to achieve their effects, so it’s good to see that this product has been formulated to do just that.
Simply put, a product that has a multi-action approach is going to be a more effective supplement than one that doesn’t.
The marketing material goes on to say that NDS Liporush XT will bring some “added flare” to the results of your training and workouts.
It also claims that it is in a “class of its own” in helping to achieve its effects.
So, the manufacturers behind NDS Liporush XT are clearly confident about their product.
But can it live up to the marketing hype or not? Let’s start taking a close look at the ingredients label to find out.
Let’s begin this part of the NDS Liporush XT review by looking at the actual ingredients label written on the bottle.
We’re really disappointed that NDS Liporush XT uses a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer chooses to mask the ingredients in an overall blend rather than disclose the formula transparently with their customers.
There’s really no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their formula in this day and age, and we always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that NDS Liporush XT does use.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good place to start for any supplement of this type. Caffeine is a common and good ingredient for any supplement in this category, so we were pleased to find it on the label. It’s also the only substance that’s not part of the proprietary blends, so we know that each capsule contains 320mg (which is quite a lot).
• Theacrine – This is another stimulant. We’re not too sure why it’s been included alongside Caffeine in the same supplement, as too many stimulants can cause some side effects in some people. We would have preferred to see something like B Vitamins used here instead.
• Cayenne Pepper – A popular ingredient which is usually found in most of the top products in this category. It’s great to find it in the NDS Liporush XT formula.
• Amla Extract – This is a plant extract that we have not found in many supplements of this type. There are various claims about it online, but it’s not the most common or proven ingredient really.
• Theobromine – It’s another stimulant in the NDS Liporush XT ingredients formula. Again, we’re very wary about the possibility of supplements containing too many stimulants. It’s also not ideal that we don’t know the dose used because of the proprietary blend.
• Quercetin – This is something called a plant flavonol found in some fruits and vegetables. It is claimed to help with a number of things. However, we really would have rather seen a more commonly used ingredient used in its place.
• Yohimbe – This is one of those popular ingredients that we’re not really big fans of. There are plenty of claims that it could help with certain things, but not many of them are backed up by real evidence. Simply put, there are some other natural ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Dandelion Root Extract – This is a plant extract which we’ve come across in some of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. We’re not really convinced about its use here though, and feel that there are other things that could have been included.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that we’re more used to seeing used in some of the best pre workout supplements around at the moment. It’s not a bad inclusion, but it’s not the best ingredient for supplement like this either.
• Blackberry Extract – We’ve not come across Blackberries as an ingredient in too many supplements before. They are a berry which is packed full of useful nutrients, but there are other more commonly used ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Uve Ursi Leaf Extract – This is a plant extract that is claimed to help with certain things. However, we’ve not found it in too many similar supplements before and we’re not too sure what it’s doing in NDS Liporush XT.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is another ingredient we like to see in some of the top pre workout supplements. It is thought to have some good benefits, but it’s unlikely to help directly with the main purpose of this supplement.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herb which is often sold on its own as a food supplement and has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine.
• Licorice – This is the first time we’ve come across Licorice as an ingredient in a supplement. It is claimed to have some benefits, but we are not really convinced if we’re being honest.
• Holy Basil Leaf – Sadly, this is not going to bring about some divine intervention. It’s a plant extract from the aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiacea. We are not really convinced about its inclusion in this formula.
• Schisandra Fruit – This is another plant extract which is sometimes found in supplements. Again, it’s claimed to help with certain things, but we’re not really convinced if we’re honest.
• Huperzine A – Again, this is another ingredient found in some nootropic supplements. However, we’re not really too sure what it’s doing in this particular supplement if we are being totally honest.
• Black Pepper Extract – We always like to see Black Pepper Extract used in supplements like this (and any supplements for that matter) because it’s a great addition to the formula.
The NDS Liporush XT formula is without doubt the longest one we’ve ever come across for a supplement like this.
It seems that the manufacturers have tried to include everything they possibly could in this product.
However, sadly they missed out a number of our favorite ingredients. They are:
• Green Tea
• Green Coffee Bean
Green Tea is one of the most common ingredients for a supplement like this and you’ll find it in most of the leading products.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Each capsule of NDS Liporush XT contains 320mg of Caffeine, which is quite a lot.
We do also advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself for the first time before using any new supplement for the first time.
We do also advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
The good news is that each bottle of NDS Liporush XT contains 60 capsules, which means that one will last you for two months.
The directions are simple – they say you should take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal and 6-8 oz. of water. They also warn not to take it too close to bedtime because of the caffeine content.
Generally speaking, we prefers supplements that have multiple daily servings, because that way your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients.
At the time of writing, there were 14 NDS Liporush XT reviews on Amazon – and it had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One person was very happy and said it helped them on their journey towards hitting their goals.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One person left a one star review and simply said that they “lost nothing” thanks to this supplement.
Not in our opinion. Not only does NDS Liporush XT miss out some of our favorite ingredients from its formula, but it also uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of its ingredients.
Check out our guide to the best five supplements available to you right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement is designed to work with a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a solid training regime and nutrition plan before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
Here we are at the end of our NDS Liporush XT review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement, but it’s certainly not one of the top ones on the market right now, because it misses some key ingredients and also uses a proprietary blend.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge