So if you’re looking to discover all there is to know about this fat burner supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re always on the lookout to hear everything there is to know about the latest fat burner supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about NDS Liporush XT and whether it’s everything it’s cracked up to be or not.
This fat burner supplement is also available to buy on Amazon and certain other online stores.
We all know that burning fat isn’t easy, and of course, the first things you should do is always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point.
However, a quality fat burner supplement can make a big difference to your results if you combine it with the right lifestyle choices.
Our NDS Liporush XT review is going to break down all of the important things you ned to know about this fat burner supplement as we look to determine where this product stands in relation to the best supplements on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to see whether NDS Liporush XT makes it onto our list of the best fat burner supplements around right now.
So, let’s get down to business and start taking a look at NDS Liporush XT in a bit more detail.
As we have already clearly deduced, NDS Liporush XT is a fat burner or weight loss supplement that uses a range of ingredients to help you get into shape.
It’s currently priced at $75.99 for a 60-capsule bottle on the GNC website, so it’s certainly one of the most expensive fat burner supplements out there right now.
The official marketing material of NDS Liporush XT on Amazon says that this product uses a “super concentrated extreme thermogenic formula” (try saying that three times quickly!) to achieve its weight loss effects.
The supplements industry is renowned for big claims made by the manufacturers, and sadly not very many of them are backed up by high quality products.
According to the official marketing material, this supplement will help to:
• Maximize Energy
• Improve Focus
• Increase Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
It’s good news that NDS Liporush XT has been formulated to work in multiple ways.
The best fat burner supplements on the market tend to work in multiple ways to achieve their effects, so it’s good to see that this product has been formulated to do just that.
Simply put, a product that has a multi-action approach to fat loss is going to be a more effective supplement than one that doesn’t.
The marketing material goes on to say that NDS Liporush XT will bring some “added flare” to the results of your training and workouts.
It also claims that it is in a “class of its own” in helping to achieve its effects.
So, the manufacturers behind NDS Liporush XT are clearly confident about their product.
But can it live up to the marketing hype or not? Let’s start taking a close look at the ingredients label to find out.
Let’s begin this part of the NDS Liporush XT review by looking at the actual ingredients label written on the bottle.
We’re really disappointed that NDS Liporush XT uses a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer chooses to mask the ingredients in an overall blend rather than disclose the formula transparently with their customers.
There’s really no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their formula in this day and age, and we always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that NDS Liporush XT does use.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good place to start for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a stimulant which will help to keep you feeling on point even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s also shown promise at being able to boost metabolism and suppress appetite as well. All in all, a good fat burner ingredient. It’s also the only substance that’s not part of the proprietary blends, so we know that each capsule contains 320mg (which is quite a lot).
• Theacrine – This is another stimulant which can help to boost energy levels. We’re not too sure why it’s been included alongside Caffeine in the same supplement, as too many stimulants can cause some pretty nasty side effects in some people.
• Cayenne Pepper – A good ingredient for any fat burner. Cayenne Pepper will help to stimulate your metabolism and get your body burning more calories naturally. Cayenne is also a good fat burner ingredient because it can also help to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier.
• Amla Extract – This is a plant extract that has antioxidant effects, which can help to reduce free radical damage in the body – and that’s always good news. There are also some claims that it could help to boost the immune system. However, it’s not the most common or proven fat burning ingredient.
• Theobromine – It’s another stimulant in the NDS Liporush XT ingredients formula. Again, we’re very wary about the possibility of supplements containing too many stimulants, as it can cause problems such as the jitters, increased anxiety or energy crashes later in the day.
• Quercetin – This is something called a plant flavonol found in some fruits and vegetables. It can help with a number of things, including blood pressure and heart health. However, we really would have rather seen a more proven fat burning ingredient used in its place.
• Yohimbe – This is one of those popular fat burner ingredients that we’re not really big fans of. There are plenty of claims that it could help to boost wright loss, but we don’t really like Yohimbe as a fat burner ingredient. Simply put, there are some other natural ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Dandelion Root Extract – This is a plant extract which is known for having a diuretic effect (which means that you’ll have to pass urine more often). This is all well and good for helping to lose water weight, but it’s unlikely to actually help directly with fat burning.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that we’re more used to seeing used in some of the best pre workout supplements around at the moment. It can help to reduce fatigue, which is useful before hitting the gym. However, it’s unlikely to help directly with fat burning.
• Blackberry Extract – We’ve not come across Blackberries as an ingredient in too many fat burner supplements before. They are a berry which is packed full of useful nutrients, but there are other more proven fat burner ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Uve Ursi Leaf Extract – This is a plant extract that is used in some cases to help relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections. As such, we’ve not found it in too many fat burners before and we’re not too sure what it’s doing in NDS Liporush XT.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is another ingredient we like to see in some of the top pre workout supplements. As well as being able to help combat fatigue, it can help to improve endurance. These are clearly not bad benefits, but it’s unlikely to help directly with fat burning, which is a shame.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herb which can help to reduce the levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in your system. That’s certainly a good thing, as too much Cortisol can cause a number of health problems.
• Licorice – This is the first time we’ve come across Licorice as a fat burning ingredient. It can potential help to combat digestive problems, which can boost your overall health. However, it’s not one of our top rated fat burning ingredients.
• Holy Basil Leaf – Sadly, this is not going to bring about some divine intervention to help with fat burning. It’s a plant extract from the aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiacea. It’s an antioxidant which can also potentially have anti-inflammatory effects.
• Schisandra Fruit – This is another plant extract which is believed to be a cognitive enhancer. That means that it could help to improve both memory and focus. Both good things, but both unlikely to help directly with fat burning.
• Huperzine A – Again, this is another ingredient found in some nootropic supplements. It could help to improve memory and learning, which is not a bad thing at all. However, when it comes to fat burning, it’s not going to have much of an effect.
• Black Pepper Extract – We always like to see Black Pepper Extract used in fat burner supplements (and any supplements for that matter) because it has shown promise at being able to boost the absorption of the other ingredients by your body , and that can mean a more effective supplement.
The NDS Liporush XT formula is without doubt the longest one we’ve ever come across for a fat burner supplement.
It seems that the manufacturers have tried to include everything they possibly could in this fat burner.
However, sadly they missed out a number of the top rated fat burning ingredients. They are:
• Green Tea
• Green Coffee Bean
Green Tea is one of the best thermogenic ingredients around, and it’s also packed full of antioxidants.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
You can see our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Each capsule of NDS Liporush XT contains 320mg of Caffeine, which is quite a lot.
We do also advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself for the first time before using any new supplement for the first time.
The good news is that each bottle of NDS Liporush XT contains 60 capsules, which means that one will last you for two months.
The directions are simple – they say you should take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal and 6-8 oz. of water. They also warn not to take it too close to bedtime because of the caffeine content.
Generally speaking, we prefer fat burners that have multiple daily servings, because that way your body is regularly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
At the time of writing, there were 14 NDS Liporush XT reviews on Amazon – and it had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One person was very happy and said it helped them to “melt” the fat off their body.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One person left a one star review and simply said that they “lost nothing” thanks to this supplement.
Not in our opinion. Not only does NDS Liporush XT miss out some of the best fat burning ingredients from its formula, but it also uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of its ingredients.
Check out our guide to the best fat burners available to you right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that a fat burner supplement is designed to work with a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a solid training regime and nutrition plan before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That said, a quality fat burner can make a massive difference to your results if used properly.
Here we are at the end of our NDS Liporush XT review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat burner supplement, but it’s certainly not one of the top ones on the market right now, because it misses some key ingredients and also uses a proprietary blend.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga