The most similar product we’ve reviewed recently is probably Thermo Detonator Stim Free by Grenade.
In this review, we will take a look at Night Shredder, the ingredients used, how customers have rated it and how the supplement compares to other products on the market at the moment.
According to the website, Night Shredder is a carefully developed, stimulant free supplement engineered to help support you as you take responsibility for your results.
This product is slightly different to other similar supplements in the market given that Night Shredder is designed to work at night and doesn’t contain any stimulants.
Matrix Nutrition’s website tells us that a good night’s sleep is vital to help resynchronise cortisol levels, allowing your body to fully rest and recover.
Of course, most supplements in this category use things like Caffeine and Green Tea extract and so shouldn’t be taken late in the evening to avoid disruption to your sleep patterns.
So the big question is, will Night Shredder actually help you achieve your goals – and will it also support you just as claimed?
Let’s take a look at the ingredients Matrix Nutrition have used to create this interesting looking supplement.
Night Shredder has made some bold claims about what it can do.
Unlike most supplements in the market, Night Shredder doesn’t use stimulants but instead uses other ingredients.
There are some good inclusions in the list, but there are also many key ingredients missing in our opinion. But more on that later.
• Raspberry Ketones – We haven’t seen Raspberry Ketones used in many supplements that we have reviewed. It is a chemical that comes from red raspberries, as well as kiwifruit, peaches, grapes, apples and other berries. We’re not really convinced about it as an ingredient in a supplement like this if we’re being totally honest.
• Irvingia Gabonensis – Another name for this ingredient is African Mango Extract, which definitely sounds less intimidating than Irvingia Gabonensis. We’ve not come across it in too many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently, and we’re not totally convinced.
• L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is not the most common ingredient found in this supplement before. It is often used in some of the leading pre workout supplements on the market at the moment.
• Conjugated linoleic acid – Conjugated linoleic acid, or CLA, is a trans fat that is found in small amount in dairy foods. We’re not too convinced about it’s inclusion here if we’re being totally honest. That being said, Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential mineral which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Not a bad inclusion at all.
• Theanine – Theanine has become very popular in recent years since it was found to be one of the chief components of green tea. It’s not a bad inclusion, although it’s more commonly found in supplements that contain Caffeine.
• 5-HTP – 5-HTP is often sold on its own as a food supplement in health stores. We’re not sure about it’s inclusion in the Night Shredder formula though.
• Gelatine – Again, we have not come across this ingredient in too many supplements of this type before. We’re not exactly sure what it’s doing in the Night Shredder formula.
• Glycerin – Glycerin is something called a simple polyol compound. We have not come across it in too many supplements of this type before if we’re being totally honest.
So, Night Shredder has a different approach to the market, there are definitely better products which contain more commonly used ingredients out there right now.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a stimulant that is found in the majority of supplements in this category right now. Of course, Night Shredder doesn’t use Caffeine to allow the product to be taken in the evening or before bed. That said, we like products that have a small amount of Caffeine in them.
• Cayenne Pepper Extract – We consider Cayenne Pepper Extract to be one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this. It’s a shame that it wasn’t included in the Night Shredder formula.
Having look at some reviews of Night Shredder online, some customers seemed to have suffered with certain problems after taking this product.
We certainly recommend taking a close look at all of the ingredients and doing some of your own research before taking any new supplement for the first time.
We do always recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Matrix Nutrition’s instructions for taking Night Shredder are minimal, which isn’t particularly useful.
Users are advised to take two capsules, 30 to 45 minutes before intended bed time.
Taking two capsules a day as they recommend means that one bottle of 120 capsules would last for around two months, which is longer than most products we’ve reviewed.
One customer said Night Shredder has helped them on their journey.
Another user said that it has definitely had a positive impact but questioned Night Shredder’s ability to be truly the most effective product.
One consumer warned that the capsules are quite big so are difficult to swallow and advised using a big glass of water with Night Shredder.
Another review on their website said that “relax and recoup” are the best words to use to describe Night Shredder’s effects.
It’s a good option and could help but we are not totally convinced about this supplement if we are being honest. Night Shredder is missing some of our favorite ingredients in our opinion, and perhaps Matrix Nutrition should consider using stimulants in any future products.
We’ve recently picked out our selection of the best five supplements on sale right now, and you can check them out by clicking the link below.
We always recommend that you make sure that your diet and excercise routine is in good shape before trying any supplements like this one.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that because Night Shredder doesn’t contain any stimulants, it may not be as effective as similar products.
A healthy diet and good training regime should always be your first port of call.
But adding a quality supplement to your regimen can help to support you as you look to take responsibility for your results.
So, is this a good option for you? There are some good and bad things about Night Shredder, here it is in a nutshell:
• Doesn’t use stimulants
• Can be taken in the evening and before bed
• Some good reviews
• Some customers complained of side effects
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
Check out our list below, in which we’ve picked out the best five supplements on sale at the moment, all of which contain the best ingredients.
So there we have it, our review of Night Shredder Matrix Nutrition. We’ve walked you through the ingredients list and explained how this product is a little bit different to other supplements available right now.
Overall, this is an interesting product but we can’t help but feel that there are some better products out there available at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge