Most testosterone boosters have been designed to be taken throughout the day, so a product that’s been specifically formulated to work at night is certainly unique.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Night-T in one place, then you’ve arrived at the right page.
Our Night-T review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular testosterone booster supplement.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether this product deserves a spot on our list of the best testosterone booster supplements
on the market right now.
The testosterone booster market has grown massively in recent years, and that means more choice than ever when it comes to selecting a supplement in this category.
However, the extra choice can make it difficult to pick out the better products from the not so good.
So, with all of that in mind, let’s begin our review by taking a closer look at the basic facts about this supplement from 1st Phorm.
As we’ve already deduced, Night-T is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called 1st Phorm.
1st Phorm are a US-based supplements firm, and they are currently headquartered in Missouri.
You can currently only by Night-T on the official 1st Phorm website, as far as we could tell.
The marketing material on the product page claims that Night-T will help you to “maximize your night hours”.
As well as claiming to help support healthy testosterone levels, Night-T has also been formulated to help promote good sleep.
The promotional material on the 1st Phorm website says that this product will bring you the following benefits:
• Promotes Deep, Healthy Sleep
• Speeds Up Recovery Time
• Elevates Testosterone Production
As well as claiming to help to reduce stress, 1st Phorm claim that Night-T will also boost natural growth hormone levels and promote good sleep.
1st Phorm claim in the product description that a lack of sleep can have a significant negative impact on your testosterone levels.
Night-T claims to help enhance sleep quality so you can wake up feeling refreshed the next day.
So, we’ve covered the basic facts about Night-T and what it’s claimed to do.
However, we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype about supplements.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s start taking a look at the Night-T ingredients formula to see if this supplement can actually deliver on the hype or not.
Let’s begin this important part of our review by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Night-T, as printed on the label.
Firstly, it’s great to see that 1st Phorm have gone against the grain and have decided not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we are clearly told exactly which ingredients are in this supplement along with their individual doses.
This is good news, as many of the supplements we’ve come across recently use proprietary blends to hide the doses of their ingredients from their customers, which is never good.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Night-T and take a closer look at them.
• Zinc – This is a great ingredient for a testosterone booster. Zinc is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to function properly. Studies have suggested that having low Zinc levels can negatively affect testosterone levels. Simply put, Zinc is a solid inclusion, also because many people don’t get enough of it from their diet.
• Magnesium – This is another essential nutrient that your body needs for survival. Again, many people don’t get enough of it from their diets. Magnesium can also help to support optimal testosterone levels, as well as being needed for a number of other important processes in the body.
• Vitamin B6 – Another important vitamin for promoting overall wellbeing. B6 is a good inclusion in the Night-T formula because it plays an important role in your body functioning properly.
• GABA – GABA is a neurotransmitter that performs many different functions in the brain. You can buy GABA supplements over the counter, and they are claimed to help with things such as reducing anxiety. However, the science seems to show that supplementing with GABA orally is not that effective.
• Valerian Root – We have not come across this plant extract in many testosterone boosters before. It’s a herbal tea and supplement that’s known for its sedative and anxiety-reducing effects. We guess that this would be useful to help you relax at night.
• Kava – This is a plant extract which has traditionally been used as an anxiety reducer. However, there are suggestions that it may not be completely safe, with reports of it causing liver problems. It’s worth investigating this further.
• 5-HTP – Short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, this is something known as a precursor to Serotonin (the chemical often though to be responsible for happiness). Taking 5-HTP is seen as a relatively effective way to increase brain Serotonin levels. It has also been claimed to help with fat loss.
• Alpha-Glycerolphosphocholine – Also known as Alpha-GPC, this is something called a cholinergic compound which is thought to have positive effects on brain health. It could also help to improve power output in athletes.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone secreted in the brain which regulates sleep. Orally supplementing with Melatonin is sometimes used as a sleep aid, which is presumably why it’s been included in Night-T.
So, the Night-T formula does have some decent things in it such as Magnesium, Zinc and 5-HTP to help with sleep.
However, we were a bit disappointed not to find some of our top rated testosterone booster ingredients in Night-T. The main omissions were:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients, because it’s been shown to help raise T levels in a matter days in some men.
Fenugreek is a great natural source of Magnesium and Zinc, while Black Pepper Extract can help to improve the absorption of some of the other ingredients in supplements.
You can see our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any supplement that you’re considering taking for the first time.
As we mentioned above, Kava has been linked with liver problems, so it may not be completely safe. We recommend looking into this.
It’s always best that you do some of your own research before trying any new supplement, so you know exactly what it is that you’re putting in your body.
Each bottle of Night-T contains 60 capsules.
The directions say that you should two to three capsules with water about 45 minutes before you want to fall asleep.
One bottle of Night-T costs $49.99, so it’s at the higher end of the pricing spectrum for a supplement in this category.
The only reviews we could find of Night-T were on the official 1st Phorm website.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that they noticed a “considerable” increase in energy after taking it for only a week. They also claimed it helped them to fall asleep quickly.
There weren’t many negative reviews on the official 1st Phorm website, but we guess that’s not a surprise really.
We don’t currently rate Night-T as one of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
It does have some decent ingredients in it, but it’s also missing some key substances such as D-Aspartic Acid.
You can see our guide to the best testosterone boosting supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve your fitness problems.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding a new supplement to your regimen.
That said, a quality supplement can make a difference to your testosterone levels if used correctly and combined with the right lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our Night-T review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK product that may help to benefit sleep.
That said, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga