Most supplements like this have been designed to be taken throughout the day, so a product that’s been specifically formulated to work at night is certainly unique.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Night-T in one place, then you’ve arrived at the right page.
Our Night-T review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether this product deserves a spot on our list of the best five supplements on the market in this category right now.
The supplements market has grown massively in recent years, and that means more choice than ever when it comes to selecting a product in this category.
However, the extra choice can make it difficult to pick out the better products from the not so good.
So, with all of that in mind, let’s begin our review by taking a closer look at the basic facts about this supplement from 1st Phorm.
As we’ve already deduced, Night-T is a supplement made by a company called 1st Phorm.
1st Phorm are a US-based supplements firm, and they are currently headquartered in Missouri.
You can currently only by Night-T on the official 1st Phorm website, as far as we could tell.
The marketing material on the product page claims that Night-T will help you to “maximize your night hours”.
As well as claiming to help support healthy levels, Night-T has also been formulated to help promote good sleep.
The promotional material on the 1st Phorm website says that this product will bring you a number of different benefits.
As well as claiming to help with some common things, 1st Phorm claim that Night-T will also boost other things to help support you on your journey.
1st Phorm claim in the product description that a lack of sleep can have a significant negative impact on your overall health, which is certainly true.
Night-T claims to have been formulated to help support you on your journey during the nighttime hours.
So, we’ve covered the basic facts about Night-T and what it’s claimed to do.
However, we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype about supplements.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s start taking a look at the Night-T ingredients formula to see if this supplement can actually deliver on the hype or not.
Let’s begin this important part of our review by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Night-T, as printed on the label.
Firstly, it’s great to see that 1st Phorm have gone against the grain and have decided not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we are clearly told exactly which ingredients are in this supplement along with their individual doses.
This is good news, as many of the supplements we’ve come across recently use proprietary blends to hide the doses of their ingredients from their customers, which is never good.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Night-T and take a closer look at them.
• Zinc – This is a great ingredient for a supplement of this type. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction. It’s a great ingredient and should be part of any good supplement in this category.
• Magnesium – This is another essential nutrient that your body needs for survival. Again, many people don’t get enough of it from their diets. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
• Vitamin B6 – Another important vitamin for promoting overall wellbeing. B6 is a good inclusion in the Night-T formula because it plays an important role in contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• GABA – GABA is a neurotransmitter. You can buy GABA supplements over the counter, and they are claimed to help with certain things. However, the science seems to show that supplementing with GABA orally is not that effective.
• Valerian Root – We have not come across this plant extract in many similar supplements before. It’s a herbal tea and supplement that’s known for having various potential benefits. We’re not too convinced about its use in this formula.
• Kava – This is a plant extract. But we are not big fans of it because there are suggestions that it may not be completely safe. It’s worth investigating this further.
• 5-HTP – Short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, this is something known as a precursor to Serotonin. It’s sold over the counter as a food supplement in some countries. However, we’re not really convinced about its inclusion in this formula.
• Alpha-Glycerolphosphocholine – Also known as Alpha-GPC, this is something called a cholinergic compound. We’re not too sure about its inclusion in this particular supplement, we must say.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone secreted in the brain which regulates sleep. However, it is not available over the counter without a prescription in some countries, including the UK. For that reason, we’d be slightly wary about taking a product that contains it.
So, the Night-T formula does have some decent things in it such as Magnesium, Zinc and 5-HTP to help with sleep.
However, we were a bit disappointed not to find some of our favorite ingredients in Night-T. The main omissions were:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients and usually one of the first things we look for in a supplement like this.
Fenugreek is a plant extract that is commonly added to supplements like this, while Black Pepper Extract is a good addition to any kind of supplement.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any supplement that you’re considering taking for the first time.
As we mentioned above, Kava has been linked with potential problems, so it may not be completely safe. We recommend looking into this.
It’s always best that you do some of your own research before trying any new supplement, so you know exactly what it is that you’re putting in your body.
We do also always recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Night-T contains 60 capsules.
The directions say that you should two to three capsules with water about 45 minutes before you want to fall asleep.
One bottle of Night-T costs $49.99, so it’s at the higher end of the pricing spectrum for a supplement in this category.
The only reviews we could find of Night-T were on the official 1st Phorm website.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that they noticed a “considerable” increase in energy after taking it for only a week.
There weren’t many negative reviews on the official 1st Phorm website, but we guess that’s not a surprise really.
We don’t currently rate Night-T as one of the best supplements on the market right now.
It does have some decent ingredients in it, but it’s also missing some of our favorite substances such as D-Aspartic Acid.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve your fitness problems.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding a new supplement to your regimen.
That said, a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our Night-T review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK product that has some interesting ingredients in it.
That said, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge