The thing that makes this supplement different is that it doesn’t include stimulants such as caffeine. According to the manufacturers, it’s been designed to deliver 24-hour effects too.
In this article, we’re going to give you the lowdown on Nite Burn and how it fares against the competition.
We’ve looked at the formula and science behind the product as well as reviewing what customers have been saying when it comes to their results. Let’s start our in-depth Nite Burn review by taking a close look at the basic facts.
As we’ve already pointed out, Nite Burn by BPI Sports fits into the category of supplements that are designed to help support your weight management goals.
When choosing a supplement in this category, it’s always best to go with ones that include good ingredients as there’s quite a few unsafe, (and sometimes illegal)products out there that you want to stay away from.
Nite Burn is different to many other supplements on the market because doesn’t include stimulants.
The objective of Nite Burn, according to the manufacturers, is to provide a caffeine-free supplement that can help to support your goals.
Let’s have a look at Nite Burn and see how it compares to some of the other leading similar supplements out there.
When it comes to the formula, Nite Burn takes a novel approach. Whilst it does include a couple of well known ingredients it’s also got a handful of substances that you wouldn’t usually associate with this type of product either.
One downside with Nite Burn is that it also includes a proprietary blend, this is where a supplement’s individual doses are hidden from view.
• Green Coffee Extract – This is one of our favorite compounds. Green Coffee Extract is basically regular coffee but in its unroasted form, it’s active ingredient is a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. However, it’s worth mentioning that Green Coffee can include caffeine, which surprised us a little, considering that this is supposed to be a stimulant-free product.
• Raspberry Ketones – This ingredient is found in some of the leading supplements out there. That being said, we don’t really rate it as one of the most important, and feel that there are some better options that could have been included in its place.
• Dandelion – Dandelion is not the most common ingredient for a product like this. We have not come across it in many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently, and we’re not totally convinced about it in this case.
• Lemon Balm – Lemon Balm is an interesting inclusion. Again, we have not come across it in many of the top products in this category, and can’t help but feel that there could have been some better things included here.
• White kidney Bean – White kidney bean is a popular ingredient used in many supplements of this kind. It is claimed to have various benefits, although we must say that we feel some more proven ingredients could have been used here in its place if we’re honest.
Well, Nite Burn’s ingredient list is definitely a little different to other similar supplements we’ve seen.
Whilst there are some good ingredients in this formula there’s also some key ones missing that we feel would be essential in a stim-free supplement like this.
One thing that seems to be lacking from this product is an ingredient such as Glucomannan. We always like to see this ingredient used, because at certain doses, it can contribute to weight loss in the context of an energy restricted diet.
Another big surprise was the fact that there was no Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne Pepper is a hot spice which is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement in this category.
Finally, we feel it important to note that Nite Burn does not include any B Vitamins. This is disappointing because the B-complex of vitamins have been shown to be important for a number of things. In particular, B6 and B12 can help to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
All this means that Nite Burn isn’t one of our favorite supplements right now. To check out our pick of the top five supplements, including the best male and female formulas, click the link below.
Most supplements these days are relatively safe. It’s always a good idea to check out the label though as everyone reacts to certain ingredients differently.
The fact that this product doesn’t contain many stimulants means that it shouldn’t affect your sleep or give you the jitters.
We do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We do also advise that you speak to your doctor before taking any supplement like this for the first time.
Each bottle of Nite Burn contains 30 capsules, meaning one bottle will last you a month.
The label says that you should take one capsule just before bed.
We’d wouldn’t usually recommend this with a supplement in this category for obvious reasons but as Nite burn doesn’t include caffeine it’s likely to be fine.
We found plenty of reviews of Nite Burn on websites like Amazon, it was a bit of a mixed bag.
One customer said that they loved Nite Burn because it helped them after a hard session in the gym. Another user said they liked it because it helped them drift off more easily.
Another said that they’d not noticed any real benefits but that their sleep was much improved.
There were a few more negative reviews too with one other user saying it didn’t help them with much at all.
And another customer actually said it interrupted their sleep.
It’s not a bad stimulant-free option, but we think there are better supplements on the market at the moment.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale including products designed for both men and women. We chose these by analysing the ingredients and reviewing the customer feedback online. Check out the list by clicking on the link below.
Always remember that there is no such thing as a magic pill to give you your dream body.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and sticking to a healthy diet before expecting to see any results.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey as you look to take responsibility for your results.
So, is Nite Burn BPI Sports a good supplement you should consider using? Here’s what we thought;
• Some good ingredients
• No Caffeine
• Missing Glucomannan and Cayenne Pepper
• Proprietary blend hides individual doses
• Some questionable ingredients
We chose the best five supplements on sale right now and ranked them from one to five. Remember to check out our favorite picks for men and women by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our complete review for Nite Burn by BPI Sports. Hopefully this article will help you make an informed choice.
We do think this is a decent supplement and we like the idea behind it, however we can’t help but feel that there are some better products available to buy right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge