• First published on November 06, 2018
We’re always interested in checking out the latest so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about this product by NLA.
So if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on this particular product, then you’re in the right place.
Our Her Nighttime Burn review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see if it can live up to the hype or not.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see if NLA Her Nighttime Burn makes it onto our list of the best ‘fat burner’ supplements available right now.
There are so many supplements on sale in this category nowadays that it’s become increasingly difficult to pick out the top products from the not-so-good.
Hopefully this review will make it easier for you to make a decision about his NLA For Her supplement.
So, with the introductions over, it’s time to take a closer look at the basic facts about this innovative-looking supplement.
So, we’ve already deduced that NLA Her Nighttime Burn is a so-called ‘fat burner’ made by NLA for Her.
In case you missed it, you can check out our NLA Shred Her review to take a look at their main supplement in this category.
NLA for Her is the company behind Her Nighttime Burn. They are a US-based company headquartered in Los Angeles and founded in 2012.
Her Nighttime Burn is currently available to buy at a few online stores, such as the NLA For Her official website and on bodybuilding.com.
The marketing material claims that this supplement is an “advanced” product which can help you to nod off at night and also help you get into shape.
It claims to help you enjoy deeper, more restful sleep, among other things.
The bottle of NLA Her Nighttime Burn claims that it will bring you a number of benefits on your journey.
It all sounds pretty good so far, but we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype and instead focus on the ingredients and dosages.
With that in mind, let’s now move on to the next important section in our Her Nighttime Burn review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by examining the actual ingredients label of NLA Her Nighttime Burn.
We must say that it was a bit disappointing to see that NLA for Her have chosen to use proprietary blends with this supplement. This means that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the ingredients used.
This is far from ideal and we generally recommend steering clear of supplements that use proprietary blends, as we feel that manufacturers should be totally transparent with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Her Nighttime Burn formula.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone which your body produces naturally which regulates sleep. Still, it’s essentially a hormone and it’s not available over the counter in some countries, such as the UK.
• GABA – A neurotransmitter which is very important in the brain. However, its effectiveness to have any effect through oral supplementation has not really been proven.
• Passion Flower – A plant extract which is used in supplements sometimes, for a variety of reasons. It’s not the best ingredient in the NLA Her Nighttime Burn formula.
• Dandelion Root Extract – An extract which is commonly found in supplements of this type. However, we don’t rate it very highly.
• L-Tryptophan – This is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain chemicals, such as Serotonin. Its effectiveness in oral supplementation is questionable though.
• Chamomile Root Powder – Chamomile Tea is commonly drunk around the world. However, its usefulness in a supplement is somewhat questionable.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, Mucuna Pruriens is a good source of L-DOPA.
• Glutamine – This is known as a “conditionally essential amino acid”. It’s used in some supplements but we’ve not come across it very often.
• Alpha-GPC – Something called a ‘cholinergic compound’. It’s sold as an over-the-counter supplement in some countries.
• CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – A common ingredient. It is thought to help with some things, but there are better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which we’re more used to finding in some of the top pre workout supplements than products of this type.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herb which has been used as a remedy in certain traditional medicines around the world. Its effects still need to be studied in greater detail in humans though.
• 5-HTP – Short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, this is sold as an over-the-counter food supplement in many countries.
The NLA Her Nighttime Burn formula is certainly one of the longest ingredients lists we’ve come across, and that’s not necessarily a good thing.
It’s a real shame that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the ingredients because they are hidden in proprietary blends.
Here are some of the other ingredients we feel that NLA for Her could have added to this supplement:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
Green Tea extract is a great ingredient that we like to find in supplements of this type. It’s a common hot drink, but also present in most of the top products in this category.
Meanwhile, Cayenne Pepper is another substance which is usually included in the top products in this category.
And Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It can contribute to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
You can check out our guide to the best supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We always advise that you do your own research into each and every ingredient before taking any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve carefully read the label and checked through each substance before taking the capsules.
There are some pretty potent ingredients in NLA Her Nighttime Burn, with things such as 5-HTP, Melatonin and GABA all potentially having significant impacts.
For that reason, it’s definitely better to consult your doctor before taking this product for the first time.
Each bottle of Her Nighttime Burn contains 60 vegetarian capsules. That’s the same as a month-long supply.
The directions are pretty simple – they say to take two capsules 30-45 minutes before bed.
There was only one NLA Her Nighttime Burn review on bodybuilding.com at the time of writing. It came from someone who claimed that they had been taking it for a month and said that it definitely helped them to fall asleep more quickly.
We presume that there are not many reviews online about this product because it’s a fairly new supplement.
Her Nighttime Burn contains some good ingredients and it’s certainly unique in the sense that it has been designed to help with more than one thing.
However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
That’s mainly because it uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of some ingredients, and also misses out some key ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the best supplements on sale right now via the link shown below.
You should always remember that the first steps for getting into shape are making sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point.
That means ensuring that you’re eating right and sticking to a solid exercise plan.
That being said, adding a quality supplement to your daily regimen can make a big difference if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
But there’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to do all of the hard work for you.
That brings us to the end of our NLA Her Nighttime Burn review.
Overall, we were a bit disappointed that this supplement uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of certain ingredients.
It has some decent ingredients, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the best products on the market right now.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge