So if you’re looking to find out all of the important information about this testosterone booster supplement then you’re in the right place.
Our Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement so you can make an informed decision about whether it’s a good product for you or not.
We’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to determine just where this supplement stands in relation to the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
The testosterone booster market has grown so quickly in recent years that there is now more choice than ever when it comes to picking supplements in this category.
That’s not all good news, though, as some supplements are simply not as good as they are cracked up to be.
There are certain things you should look for when picking supplements in this category, and the purpose of this Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone review is for us to take a slow and careful look at this product to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
So let’s now get cracking and start taking a look at the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone booster in a bit more detail.
In case you didn’t already know, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone fits into the broader range of supplements widely known as ‘testosterone boosters’.
The idea behind T boosters is that they will give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone so you can enjoy some of the benefits (such as boosted energy and sex drive, and more muscle mass).
According to the marketing material on Amazon, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is a “No Fluff, Hardcore and Complex” supplement designed to boost your levels of testosterone naturally.
The bottle of Nugenix claims that this supplement help to:
• Boost Free Testosterone
• Maximize Muscle and Strength
• Increase Drive and Vitality
• Modulate Androgenic Activity
This all sounds pretty good to us.
Nugenix Ultimate is one of the higher priced testosterone boosters, and it currently retails for $80 on both Amazon and the official GNC website.
Of course, if you’re going to be paying that much for a testosterone booster, you want to be sure that it’s going to be able to deliver on its promises and actually work as advertised.
Nugenix claim that this supplement has been formulated for anyone who is looking for “serious testosterone support” in their lives.
We’ve pretty much heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype of the leading testosterone boosters on the market.
So now it’s time to start taking a close look at the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone ingredients formula to see whether this product can live up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone.
Firstly, we should praise Nugenix for not using a proprietary blend for their formula, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
We always recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because they are just a convenient excuse for manufacturers to get away with not disclosing their full formula to their customers.
The good thing about supplements that don’t use proprietary blends is that you know exactly what you’re getting in each serving, so it’s much easier to judge whether a supplement is going to be effective or not.
Let’s now start taking a look at the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is a brilliant place to start for any testosterone booster. D-Aspartic Acid is a great ingredient for helping to raise T levels because it’s been shown in multiple studies to help boost testosterone levels in men, and sometimes within a matter of days. Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone also uses 3000mg per serving, which is a solid dose, so it’s a good start for this T-booster.
• Fenugreek – This is another good testosterone boosting ingredient. It’s an extract from a seed which is a common ingredient in dishes such as curries. It’s rich in useful nutrients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium, but it’s also been shown to raise testosterone levels on its own in some studies.
• Epimedium Sagittatum – Also known as Horny Goat Weed, this is quite a common testosterone booster ingredient. It’s believed to have an aphrodisiac effect, which is of course a useful benefit. However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients around. With that in mind, there are some other more proven ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Stinging Nettle – Despite its painful sounding name, this is actually a pretty good ingredient for a testosterone booster. As well as being shown to be able to reduce estrogen levels, Nettle extract is also believed to help improve free testosterone levels by binding to sex hormone binding globulin in the place of testosterone.
• Maca – This is a plant extract that is packed full of antioxidants, which is always a good thing as it means it can help to reduce free radical damage. There are also some claims that Maca could help to boost libido and sexual function. It all sounds good, but the concrete evidence linking it to actually raising testosterone levels is few and far between.
• Mucuna Pruriens – This is an ingredient that’s a rich natural source of the amino acid levadopa (L-Dopa). This has been shown to help both raise testosterone levels and human growth hormone levels. Mucuna Pruriens has also shown promise in being able to reduce the levels of the stress hormone Cortisol. Too much Cortisol can lead to decreased testosterone levels, so it’s a decent inclusion in the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone formula.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack, this is another common testosterone boosting ingredient. It’s touted as a libido enhancer. However, there’s not much evidence actually linking it to improved testosterone levels.
• Boron – This is a mineral which has shown promise in helping to raise testosterone levels, so it’s another good ingredient in the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone formula. It can help to reduce the level of sex hormone binding globulin in your system, and that can mean more free testosterone.
The Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone booster formula is actually a pretty good one, and it contains a lot of the ingredients we look for in a T-booster.
That being said, it’s still missing some of the key ingredients that prevent us from rating it as one of the very best supplements on the market in this category right now.
The main ingredients that we would have liked to have seen used in the Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone formula are:
• Black Pepper Extract
Magnesium is a mineral that we love to see used in testosterone boosters because it supports a range of normal bodily processes, and that includes supporting healthy testosterone levels.
Zinc is in much the same category, and many men do not get enough of it from their diets. Low Zinc levels has been linked to decreased testosterone levels, so it’s a real shame that it wasn’t used as part of the Nugenix formula.
And Black Pepper extract is a quality addition to any supplement, because it’s been shown to be able to boost the absorption in your body of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone ingredients formula is relatively safe, as it uses natural plant extracts as its main ingredients – so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any side effects.
It doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you don’t have to worry about suffering from any side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
That being said, we do always advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone contains 120 capsules, which is a month’s supply.
The directions are pretty easy to stick to – you take four capsules a day with a glass of water.
They say to take it on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes after your last meal.
At the time of writing, there were more than 300 Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone reviews on Amazon.
One happy customer said that they had been taking this product for more than a month and that it had helped to boost their “energy, vitality and libido”.
However, there were also some more negative reviews, with someone else describing it as the “ultimate waste of money” as they rated it as a one-star product.
Not in our opinion. The Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone supplement is certainly not the worst product we’ve come across, and it does use a handful of good ingredients, and also doesn’t use a proprietary blend, which is good news.
However, it’s still missing important ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc – and as it’s one of the most expensive supplements we’ve found in this category at $80, that’s not really good enough.
See our updated testosterone booster supplements guide by following the link shown below.
Good supplements will only go so far in helping you to achieve your body goals.
You should always first make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and training hard before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you are already making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a quality testosterone booster to your routine can make a big difference to your results.
Here we are at the end of our Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good testosterone booster supplement, but for the high price tag, we don’t think it’s much to ask for the manufacturers to include important ingredients such as Zinc, Magnesium and Black Pepper Extract.
MORE: Nugenix Maxx review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga