Shifting those stubborn areas of fat is not an easy thing to do, and that’s where a quality fat burner supplement can come into play.
The first things you should always do is make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before trying any new supplement.
But sometimes we all need that extra push to help us achieve our goals, and that’s where a high quality fat burner can help.
The best supplements work by helping to boost energy levels, suppress appetite and boost thermogenic fat burning.
OxyShred is a popular supplement sold online on sites such as Amazon, but how does this product compare to the competition out there right now?
We’re going to take a close look at all of the important things you need to know about this supplement so you can decide whether it’s the right product for you or not.
As you’ve already gathered no doubt, Oxy Shred is a fat burner supplement designed to speed up weight loss and help you achieve your goals faster.
The label describes it as a “thermogenic fat burner” promising “super boost fat loss”.
According to the website, it works to do the following:
• Suppress Appetite
• Support Metabolism
• Boost Energy Levels
• Thermogenic Fat Burning
This is good news, as the best fat burner supplements on the market right now work in multiple ways to help you shed the pounds.
If you’re serious about losing fat, then choosing a fat burner which works in multiple ways is crucial to your success.
Simply put, a fat burner which works in multiple ways is going to greatly increase your chances of success.
Whether Oxy Shred lives up to its billing depends on the ingredients and the doses, so let’s take look at the important formula to see if it lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s start this section by looking at the full ingredients list of Oxy Shred.
Disappointingly, HighMark Nutrition have chosen to use a proprietary blend in this supplement.
Generally speaking, we don’t recommend products which use proprietary blends because it means that we don’t know the individual doses of the ingredients and instead only know the overall blend amount. This makes it tricky to judge effectiveness.
Our top recommended fat burner supplements on the market all transparently reveal their entire ingredients lists.
Let’s now take a look through the individual ingredients used in OxyShred.
• Caffeine – A solid ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a popular stimulant will boost your metabolism and raise your energy levels. It can also act as an appetite suppressant. We don’t know the dose because of the proprietary blend though.
• Phenethylamine – This is a trace amine and influencer of many of the ‘happy hormones’ such as dopamine and serotonin. It’s believed to help boost concentration and focus, although it’s unlikely to help directly with burning fat.
• Glucomannan – A great appetite suppressant. Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for long, and therefore make sticking to your diet easier.
• L-Tyrosine – This is an amino acid which can be found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. It’s believed to be a stress busting ingredient.
• Green Tea Extract – A quality fat burning ingredient. Green Tea is a powerful thermogenic which will boost your metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning. It’s also packed full of antioxidants, as a side benefit.
• Raspberry Ketones – Another solid ingredient. Raspberry Ketones work by increasing the breakdown of fat in your body, and can help level out hormones responsible for fat cell release in your body. It’s one of the main ingredients in our top rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• Yohimbe – This is one of those ingredients that makes it into a lot of fat burners, although we don’t like it that much. It’s derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. We don’t recommend it as one of the top fat burning ingredients because it’s been known to cause side effects in some people.
• Kola Nut – This ingredient is said to help with digestion and speeding up metabolism, but we’re not totally convinced by it as a weight loss aid. We’ve not found it in too many fat burner supplements before.
• L-Carnitine – This is a good ingredient for helping to reduce fatigue. We’re actually more used to seeing it used in pre workout supplements, but it’s not going to do any harm for it to be put in a fat burner like Oxy Shred.
Although Oxy Shred does contain a handful of our top recommended fat burning ingredients, there were still quite a few things missing in our opinion.
Here are the main ingredients we think that OxyShred should have included in their supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
It was a shame that there was no Cayenne Pepper in this supplement. Cayenne is one of the best fat burning ingredients around because of its ability to both boost metabolism as well as suppress appetite.
Green Coffee Bean is also a great fat burning ingredient because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which can help to aid fat loss.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner supplements is the over-use of stimulants.
Too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes.
The problem here is that we don’t know the individual doses of the ingredients, including Caffeine, so it’s difficult to be able to tell if you’re likely to suffer problems from it.
Yohimbe is another ingredient which is known to cause some side effects in some people.
We always recommend that you carefully check the ingredients label yourself before taking any product for the first time.
Each bottle of OxyShred contains 60 capsules.
The directions say that you should take one capsule in the morning and shouldn’t exceed two capsules in a 24-hour period.
Generally speaking, the best fat burners have regular servings of at least three to four per day. That means that your body is going to regularly be handed the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
One capsule per day seems to be a little bit on the light side.
At the time of writing, we found 185 Oxyshred Reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 4.3 out of five stars and seems to be well-received by customers.
That being said, there were also some one-star reviews, but that’s the case with most products that are available online.
Oxy Shred has a decent formula but the fact that the doses are hidden in a proprietary blend and there is only one serving per day means that we don’t recommend this product as one of the very best fat burning supplements.
You can see our updated guide to the five best fat burner supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
As we mentioned at the start of this Oxyshred Review – there is no such thing as a magic fat burning pill that is going to do all of the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering trying a fat burner supplement.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then adding a quality fat burner supplement to your regimen can indeed make a big difference to your results.
So, that wraps up our review of Oxy Shred. Overall, we think that this is an OK product featuring some pretty decent ingredients.
However, we can’t help but feel that it’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend, meaning that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients.
It’s also slightly disappointing that this product only has one serving per day, which in our opinion is not enough to make sure that your body is regularly being supplied with fat burning fuel.
See our pick of the best fat burners on the market right now by visiting our update guide below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga