It’s a popular supplement made by a company called GenOne Nutrition and it’s been designed to help support you on your journey.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
You can buy OxyLean Elite on sites such as Amazon, and it has been designed to work in a number of ways to help you with your goals.
Eating right and training hard should always be your first ports of call when it comes to making a change, but we could all do with a little push from time to time.
That’s where a quality supplement comes into play. Choosing the right supplement can help to support you on your journey, as long as you’re making the right healthy lifestyle choices.
So, where does OxyLean Elite rank when compared to the other leading supplements on the market?
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about it so you can decide for yourself.
You’ve definitely already gathered that OxyLean Elite fits into the broader range of supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
So, what makes OxyLean Elite so special? Well, according to the official listing on Amazon, this product work in three main ways to help support your goals.
If you’ve read any of our health and fitness content before, you’ll know that we always favor supplements that work in multiple ways.
The best products usually work in multiple ways because a product that offers a multi-action approach is always more likely to be effective.
So, it’s great that OxyLean Elite has been formulated to work in these three ways, because it means that the supplement is likely to work better.
However, whether OxyLean Elite can live up to the hype or not depends heavily on the quality of the ingredients, so let’s check those out now.
Let’s kick this section off by taking a close look at the full ingredients label of OxyLean Elite.
It’s disappointing to see that OxyLean Elite uses a proprietary blend. This is when the supplement manufacturer has chosen to mask the individual doses of the ingredients in an overall ‘blend’.
This makes it really difficult to judge effectiveness and it’s not something we like to see in any health supplement.
These are the ingredients contained within the proprietary blend.
• Achyranthes Aspera – We’ve never come across this ingredient in a supplement like this before. It’s a herbal ingredient which has some claims about it online. However, we’re not too sure why it’s been included in this supplement.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit which is sometimes found in similar products in this category. It’s one of the main ingredients in our top-rated female supplement Leanbean.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a great ingredient for any supplement in this category. Caffeine is a good addition to any product in this category (as long as it’s in a sensible dose) and we were pleased to find it on the lable.
• Green Tea Extract – Another good ingredient. You’ve probably heard all about Green Tea before, either as a supplement or a popular hot drink. It’s one of our top rated ingredients so it was great to see it in this formula.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This ingredient has been included in quite a few supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It’s been linked with certain benefits, but we feel that something better could have been used in its place.
• N-Methyltyramine – Quite a mouthful – try saying it quickly five times! It’s a human trace amine and natural phenethylamine alkaloid found in a variety of plants.
• Higenamine – This ingredient comes from the Nandina plant. It is claimed to have some benefits, but there is little evidence to support these claims.
• Paradoxine – This is a branded version of an extract of grains of paradise. It’s thought that this ingredient can help with certain things, but we are not wholly convinced by it.
• LeanGBB – This is a branded form of Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB). We’ve not come across this ingredient in any supplements before. We would have preferred to have seen something better used here instead.
• Rauwolscine – Rauwolscine is a molecule which is very similar in structure to Yohimbine. We’re not huge fans of either of these ingredients.
The OxyLean formula certainly contains a few decent ingredients, but there were also quite a few of our favourite ingredients missing from this supplement.
Here are the main ingredients we were disappointed not to find in OxyLean:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne is a our favorite ingredient that we love to find in products like this. If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll certainly have come across it.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is commonly found in products in this category.
The top supplements in our updated guide all use these four ingredients. You can see the guide by following the link below.
The main thing to look out for when it comes to supplements in this category is the use of too many stimulants such as Caffeine.
The problem here is that because of the proprietary blend, we don’t know exactly how much Caffeine is in each capsule, which makes it difficult to judge whether it’s likely to cause any problems or not.
Stimulants aside, we always recommend that you do your own research into the individual supplements before taking a product for the first time, so that you can check that you’re not allergic to the ingredients.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplements for the first time.
Each bottle of OxyLean Elite contains 60 capsules, which is the equivalent to a one-month supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take two capsules with a meal, once per day.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than four capsules per day.
Generally speaking, the best supplements have three to four servings per day, because it means that your body is going to be more regularly supplied with the ingredients.
Because OxyLean Elite has only recently been listed on Amazon, there aren’t many reviews.
At the time of writing, there were only two OxyLean Elite reviews on Amazon.
They were both five stars, and form customers who claimed that the product had worked wonders for them.
We’re going to give the manufacturers the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are legitimate reviews from paying customers.
Not quite. OxyLean Elite has some good ingredients but in our opinion it’s been let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and that there are quite a few of our top rated ingredients missing.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the top rated five supplements on the market right now via the link below.
As we mentioned at the top of this Oxy Lean review, there is no substitute for hard work and good nutrition.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering taking any kind of supplements.
That said, a quality supplement can indeed help to support you on your journey if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
So, that brings us to the end of our OxyLean Elite review.
Overall, this product contains some decent ingredients but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing things such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan means that we don’t rate it as one of the very top products on the market.
MORE: Phenofen 37.5 review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge