It’s a weight loss supplement made by a company called GenOne Nutrition and it’s been designed to help speed up your weight loss.
You can buy OxyLean Elite on sites such as Amazon, and it has been designed to work in a number of ways to help you to burn more fat.
As we all already know, getting your body to burn more fat than normal is not easy.
Eating right and training hard should always be your first ports of call when it comes losing weight, but we could all do with a little push from time to time.
That’s where a quality fat burner supplement comes into play. Choosing the right supplement can make a big different to your results, as long as you’re making the right healthy lifestyle choices.
So, where does OxyLean Elite rank when compared to the other leading fat burners on the market?
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about it so you can decide for yourself.
You’ve definitely already gathered that OxyLean Elite fits into the broader range of supplements known as fat burners.
So, what makes OxyLean Elite so special? Well, according to the official listing on Amazon, this product will:
• Boost Energy
• Accelerate Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
If you’ve read any of our health and fitness content before, you’ll know that we always favor supplements that work in multiple ways to try and help you to lose weight.
The best products usually work in multiple ways because a product that offers multi-action fat attack is always more likely to be effective.
So, it’s great that OxyLean Elite has been formulated to work in these three ways, because it means that the supplement is likely to work better.
However, whether OxyLean Elite can live up to the hype or not depends heavily on the quality of the ingredients, so let’s check those out now.
Let’s kick this section off by taking a close look at the full ingredients label of OxyLean Elite.
It’s disappointing to see that OxyLean Elite uses a proprietary blend. This is when the supplement manufacturer has chosen to mask the individual doses of the ingredients in an overall ‘blend’.
This makes it really difficult to judge effectiveness and it’s not something we like to see in any health supplement.
These are the ingredients contained within the proprietary blend.
• Achyranthes Aspera – We’ve never come across this ingredient in a fat burner before. It’s a herb which is sometimes used to indigestion and coughs, among other things. We’re not too sure why it’s been included in this supplement.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit which is believed to help to block your body’s ability to make fat and suppress appetite at the same time. It’s one of the main ingredients in our top-rated female fat burner supplement Leanbean.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a great ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a powerful natural stimulant which can help to boost metabolism as well as raise energy levels. It’s also said to play a small role in suppressing appetite as well.
• Green Tea Extract – Another good ingredient. Aside from being packed full of antioxidants, Green Tea is a potent thermogenic ingredient which will get your body burning more fat. It’s one of our top rated fat burner ingredients so it was great to see it in this formula.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This ingredient has been included in quite a few fat burners we’ve reviewed recently. It’s been linked to weight loss, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best fat burning ingredients around.
• N-Methyltyramine – Quite a mouthful – try saying it quickly five times! It’s a human trace amine and natural phenethylamine alkaloid found in a variety of plants. It basically works as a stimulant to help raise energy levels.
• Higenamine – This ingredient comes from the Nandina plant. It’s believed to help with fat burning due to it sharing similar mechanisms to ephedrine, but there is little evidence to support these claims.
• Paradoxine – This is a branded version of an extract of grains of paradise. It’s thought that this ingredient can help to trigger thermogenesis and therefore help to reduce body fat.
• LeanGBB – This is a branded form of Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB), which is a precursor of L-Carnitine. We’ve not come across this ingredient in any fat burners before, but there are some links to weight loss.
• Rauwolscine – Rauwolscine is a molecule which is very similar in structure to Yohimbine. It’s believed to work in a similar way to Yohimbine in help with fat loss, but we’re not huge fans of this ingredient anyway.
The OxyLean formula certainly contains a few decent ingredients, but there were also quite a few of our favourite fat burning ingredients missing from this supplement.
Here are the main ingredients we were disappointed not to find in OxyLean:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne is a our favorite thermogenic ingredient which will help to raise your metabolic rate and also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and therefore make sticking to your diet easier.
The top fat burners in our updated guide all use these four ingredients, as well as the best other fat burning supplements.
The main thing to look out for when it comes to fat burner supplements is the use of too many stimulants such as Caffeine.
The problem here is that because of the proprietary blend, we don’t know exactly how much Caffeine is in each capsule, which makes it difficult to judge whether it’s likely to cause any problems or not.
Stimulants aside, we always recommend that you do your own research into the individual supplements before taking a product for the first time, so that you can check that you’re not allergic to the ingredients.
Each bottle of OxyLean Elite contains 60 capsules, which is the equivalent to a one-month supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take two capsules with a meal, once per day.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than four capsules per day.
Generally speaking, the best supplements have three to four servings per day, because it means that your body is going to be more regularly supplied with the ingredients it needs to burn more fat.
Because OxyLean Elite has only recently been listed on Amazon, there aren’t many reviews.
At the time of writing, there were only two OxyLean Elite reviews on Amazon.
They were both five stars, and form customers who claimed that the product had worked wonders for them.
We’re going to give the manufacturers the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are legitimate reviews from paying customers.
Not quite. OxyLean Elite has some good ingredients but in our opinion it’s been let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and that there are quite a few of our top rated ingredients missing.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the top rated fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
As we mentioned at the top of this Oxy Lean review, there is no substitute for hard work and good nutrition.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering taking any fat burner supplements.
That said, a quality supplement can indeed make a big difference if used correctly.
So, that brings us to the end of our OxyLean Elite review.
Overall, this product contains some decent fat burning ingredients but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing things such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan means that we don’t rate it as one of the very top products on the market.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Jerome Boateng
BIOGRAPHY: Danny Rose