• First published on November 17, 2017
Phen375 is one of many products within the health and fitness market, designed to help support your goals.
The makers say that it will help you in a variety of ways and there are various other claims associated with it.
This is a rather popular supplement taken in capsule form, this review will provide a comprehensive look at the product to help determine whether or not it’s right for you.
Phen375 can fall into the category of products also known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
It claims to work in two primary ways. It’s important to note that this supplement is not designed to increase your muscle mass or to be taken as part of a bulking regimen.
Like most similar supplements, it has been designed to be combined with a healthy lifestyle, which includes a great diet and regular exercise. More on that later.
For now, lets take a look at the ingredients responsible for Phen375’s effects.
• Caffeine – You’ve probably seen the first main ingredient of Phen375 before. Caffeine is a well-researched ingredient that is commonly found in most of the top products in this category. It’s a decent addition to the formula.
• Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne pepper is another common ingredient for supplements like this. It’s one of our favorite ingredients, and you’ll find it in most of the top products in this category. It was good to find it in the Phen375 formula.
• Citrus Aurantium – Citrus Aurantium is a less common ingredient, and there’s quite a lot of information and scientific literature on it. Citrus Aurantium (also known as bitter orange) is not one of our favorite ingredients. We are not big fans of it as it has been linked to a number of side effects. We simply feel that something better could have been used in its place.
• Forskolin – Forskolin is a lesser-known ingredient, and while little information exists on its effects, we are not totally convinced. We can’t help but feel that Phen375 could have used abetter ingredient here instead.
• Chromium – This is an essential mineral which often makes it into the top products in this category. In case you didn’t know, Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
Here are the full ingredients:
Whilst Phen375 has some good ingredients, it could have benefitted from what we think would have been some great additions.
Turmeric and black pepper are two simple, natural ingredients (you’ve probably got them in your kitchen somewhere!) that have a ton of benefits.
It was a shame not to find these popular extracts in this supplement.
We would have also like to see Vitamins B6 and B12 added to this supplement, while Magnesium is another mineral that has certain benefits.
We would have liked to see some Turmeric, Zinc and Black Pepper included in Phen375, but no product is perfect, whilst we can’t rate it as one of the very best supplements the ingredients that are in this product will definitely have some effect regardless.
There’s nothing particularly ‘intense’ in this product that should get you worried about major side effects, although one thing you should definitely be aware of is the potential side effects from Citrus Aurantium.
Like most caffeine containing products, its best to use this supplement earlier on in the day, so as not to interfere with your sleep.
Like most products, effects may vary from individual to individual, and you should always carefully inspect the labels and ingredients with consideration to your own health.
We do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Most users of Phen375 take between 1-2 800mg capsules per day.
It is best to consume these capsules earlier in the day, before 3pm or so, in order to reduce the chance of the caffeine content interfering with your sleep pattern.
The manufacturer suggests taking one pill in thee morning on an empty stomach, along with a glass of water, and if desired, another pill before lunch at around noon or so.
It is best to wait an hour or so before eating to ensure absorption of the ingredients. We recommend not consuming more than two pills a day, as larger doses may interfere with your sleep schedule primarily due to high doses of caffeine.
Phen375 doesn’t seem to be available on major online retailers like Amazon, at least in its original form.
We found customer reviews and testimonials on the company’s website including descriptions and photos of customers experiences.
According to one customer in the USA, taking Phen375 curbed her appetite and gave her great energy. Another said she was astonished by how well it worked.
There are reviews on other websites that are more critical of Phen375. One user exclaimed that she was “so disappointed’ and said that if anything Phen375 actually increased her appetite.
Phen375 does contain ingredients that can help you to support you on your journey, and has the potential to help with certain things.
However, the product could contain more ingredients that we think would have had a better effect, and so we believe there are better products out there on the market.
Like most things in life, there usually isn’t one standalone solution.
Phen375 can be a helpful tool in achieving your goals, but it’s not magic.
It’s important to prioritise exercising, eating nutritious foods in moderate amounts, and an overall healthy lifestyle when attempting to make a change.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey when combined with the correct lifestyle.
Well that draws this review on Phen375 to a close. So is this an effective supplement that you should consider taking? Here are the pros and cons of the product:
• Easy and simple to consume
• Contains caffeine
• Does not contain Turmeric or Zinc
• Some negative reviews online
There’s our breakdown on Phen375. We’re a little undecided on the effectiveness of this product.
Whilst we can see that there are some good ingredients included in the product there’s also a few of our favorites not in there, such as Glucomannan and Magnesium.
We hope you found our review informative and useful. For our comprehensive list on the best five supplements on sale right now, including the top formulas for men and women, click the link below.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge