We taken a close look at the PhenELITE product to see if this supplement is all it's cracked up to be or not
We’re always looking to learn about the latest supplements to hit the market, and that’s why we chose to do a PhenELITE review.
We’ve heard a lot about this seemingly popular product, and it’s one we’ve had our eye on for some time.
PhenELITE is a supplement sold on Amazon among other places, and it looks to be one of the top selling products on the site.
Naturally, we wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and more importantly, whether this is one of the best supplements on the market in this category or not.
Our review of PhenELITE is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about the supplement.
We’re going to take a careful look through the ingredients, measure the doses and check out some customer reviews to see whether this product lives up to the marketing hype or not.
What does PhenELITE do?
PhenELITE is a supplements that contain a number of ingredients to help support you on your journey.
The health and fitness supplements industry has exploded in recent years, and there are so many similar products on the market right now that it can be difficult to separate out the best ones.
According to the marketing material, PhenELITE has been designed to work in three main ways to help support you on your journey.
This is a good start. The best supplements tend to work in multiple ways to help you as you look to hit your goals.
The makers of PhenELITE say that this product will provide you with “extreme” support to help you on your journey.
Whether it lives up to its own hype or not depends on the ingredients used, so let’s now take a look at the main substances PhenELITE uses.
What you need to know about the ingredients
Let’s kick off this all-important section by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of PhenELITE.
As you can seen for yourself, PhenELITE uses nine main ingredients in its formula.
The immediately disappointing thing we noticed is that PhenELITE uses a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer uses an overall ‘blend’ rather than individually listing the doses of the ingredients.
We don’t like this at all, because it means that we don’t know if the ingredients are being supplied at the right doses or not. We feel that manufacturers should be transparent with their supplement formulas in this day and age.
With that out of the way, let’s not take a look at the main nine ingredients used in PhenELITE.
• Raspberry Ketones – Taken from the skin of raspberries, this is a relatively common ingredient in supplements like this. However, we don’t really consider it to be very effective.
• African Mango Extract – We’ve come across this ingredient in lots of similar supplements recently, although we don’t rate it as one of the very best. It is claimed to have certain benefits. However, the number of scientific studies linking it with actual results are limited, so there are better ingredients out there.
• Acai Berry – An ingredient that has become more popular in recent years. It’s a decent addition to the formula, although the evidence behind it is also limited.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea Extract is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this. You’ll no doubt have come across it before, either as a hot drink or as a supplement ingredient. A great inclusion.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Another solid inclusion. Caffeine is one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this (in the right doses) so it’s good to find it in PhenELITE.
• Resveratrol – This is an ingredient which comes from grapes. We’ve not found it in many of the supplements we’ve reviewed before. There are suggestions that it could help with certain things, but there is not enough research into it for us to classify it as one of the best ingredients.
• Grapefruit Powder – Grapefruit extracts are claimed to have a number of benefits. However, there is not much evidence to support this and we are not convinced by its use here.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This is another one of those ingredients that we’ve come across quite a lot recently. It’s thought that Apple Cider Vinegar can help with certain things, and it seems to be popular in health stores theses days. However, we would have preferred to see something better used in its place.
• Kelp – Not the most common ingredient for a supplement like this. There have been some studies which have suggested that it could have some benefits. But more research is needed here – and as things stand we are not convinced.
So, PhenELITE does contain some of our favorite ingredients such as Caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Raspberry Ketones.
However, there are also some key things missing from this supplement which stop us from rating it as one of the very best supplements around.
It was a shame that PhenELITE doesn’t contain any Green Coffee Bean Extract, as it contains high levels of Chlorogenic Acid.
It was also disappointing not to find any Glucomannan in this supplement. We are big fans of this dietary fiber, which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
It was also a shame that there was no Black Pepper Extract in this supplement. Most of the leading products out there do contain this ingredient.
Our pick of the leading five supplements on the market usually have these ingredients in them.
Are there any side effects?
The main thing to be careful of when it comes to supplements like this is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Now, this is a problem when it comes to PhenELITE. Because it uses a proprietary blend, we don’t know how much Caffeine is in each serving – all we know is that the proprietary blend total amount is 1200mg.
We all know that too much Caffeine can cause side effects – so it’s not ideal at all that we don’t know how much is actually used in PhenELITE.
We always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself before taking any supplement for the first time so you can be sure that you won’t be allergic to any of the substances used.
We do also advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
How to take PhenELITE
Each bottle of PhenELITE contains 60 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month if you take the maximum recommended dose.
The directions say that you should take one to two capsules per day before eating a meal.
There is a message on the label saying that you should also be using it in conjunction with an exercise programme. That’s good advice.
The doses seem a little bit on the light side for us. That’s because the best products on the market tend to use multiple servings per day (usually three to four). The reason for this is that it means that your body is constantly being supplied with the ingredients.
We’d have preferred to see PhenELITE have more regular servings throughout the day, instead of just one.
What are customers saying?
PhenELITE has lots of reviews on Amazon. At the time we checked, it had an average rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they absolutely loved the product and that it helped them on their journey.
Someone else said that they had been taking it for five days and that it had immediately helped.
However, there were also inevitably a few negative reviews.
One person left a one-star review, saying not to waste your money because it didn’t work for them and gave them “gas”.
Someone else just said it didn’t work at all for them.
Is this the best supplement?
Not in our humble opinion. PhenELITE does contain a few good ingredients but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key ingredients let it down big time.
It’s also a shame that the servings are only once per day, as this is likely to make the supplement less effective.
Anything else to consider?
We always say that there is no such thing as a ‘magic fat burning pill’.
You’ll have to be training hard in the gym and eating right consistently before expecting to see any noticeable results.
We have to commend PhenELITE here, because they make that clear on the label.
Too many people think that they can just take a supplement and it will work miracles on its own.
A supplement is supposed to be the final piece in the jigsaw of your journey – after your diet and exercise.
That being said, if you are training hard and eating right, then a quality supplement can help to support your goals.
Review conclusion – our final thoughts
So, that wraps up our PhenELITE review.
This supplement has some good ingredients in it but it falls quite a way short of the competition because it uses a proprietary blend.
It’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients, and the once-per-day serving may not be enough to get your body the ingredients consistently.
The bottom line is that there are some far better products on the market right now in our humble opinion.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge