We’ve heard a lot about this popular diet pill, and it’s one we’ve had our eye on for some time.
PhenELITE is a fat burner supplement sold on Amazon among other places, and it’s one of the top selling products on the site.
Naturally, we wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and more importantly, whether this is one of the best fat burners on the market or not.
Our review of PhenELITE is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about the supplement.
We’re going to take a careful look through the ingredients, measure the doses and check out some customer reviews to see whether this product lives up to the marketing hype or not.
PhenELITE is a diet pill, or fat burner, which are supplements that contain a number of natural ingredients to help you lose fat.
The health and fitness supplements industry has exploded in recent years, and there are so many weight loss products on the market right now that it can be difficult to separate out the best ones.
According to the marketing material, PhenELITE has been designed to:
• Boost Metabolism
• Suppress Appetite
• Increase Energy
This is a good start. The best fat burners work in multiple ways to help you lose those stubborn areas of fat.
Getting your body to burn more fat than normal is not an easy feat, so you’ll definitely want to choose a supplement that works in multiple ways to help you maximize your chances of success.
The makers of PhenELITE say that this product will provide you with “extreme” weight loss and appetite suppression to help you on your fat burning journey.
Whether it lives up to its own hype or not depends on the ingredients used, so let’s now take a look at the main substances PhenELITE uses.
Let’s kick off this all-important section by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of PhenELITE.
As you can seen for yourself, PhenELITE uses nine main ingredients in its formula.
The immediately disappointing thing we noticed is that PhenELITE uses a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer uses an overall ‘blend’ rather than individually listing the doses of the ingredients.
We don’t like this at all, because it means that we don’t know if the ingredients are being supplied at the right doses or not. We feel that manufacturers should be transparent with their supplement formulas in this day and age.
With that out of the way, let’s not take a look at the main nine ingredients used in PhenELITE.
• Raspberry Ketones – Taken from the skin of raspberries, this is a decent ingredient for any fat burner supplement. It can help with fat burning by increasing the rate at which fat is broken down by your body.
• African Mango Extract – We’ve come across this ingredient in lots of fat burners recently, although we don’t rate it as one of the very best. It’s naturally high in fiber and so can help with digestion. It’s also been linked with lower cholesterol levels. However, the number of scientific studies linking it with fat loss are limited, so there are better ingredients out there.
• Acai Berry – A superfood that has been shown to help speed up fat burning and improve digestion. It’s become a very popular healthy ingredient these days, and it’s a decent addition to any fat burner.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea Extract is one of the best fat burning ingredients around. As well as being stuffed full of antioxidants, it’s one of the most potent thermogenic ingredients. It will boost your body’s natural ability to burn fat by increasing your metabolism.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Another solid inclusion. Caffeine is an important metabolism and energy booster, so it’s good to find it in PhenELITE. Anhydrous is one of the purest forms of Caffeine around.
• Resveratrol – This is an ingredient which comes from grapes. We’ve not found it in many of the fat burner supplements we’ve reviewed before. It is thought that it works like an antioxidant. There are suggestions that it could help to prevent obesity, but there is not enough research into it for us to classify it as one of the best fat burner ingredients.
• Grapefruit Powder – Grapefruit extracts have a number of health benefits, including having anti-fungal properties. However, there is not much evidence to support that it will have any fat burning benefits.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This is another one of those ingredients that we’ve come across quite a lot recently. It’s thought that Apple Cider Vinegar can help to speed up weight loss, although the scientific research to back up this claim is limited. Among the other things it’s claimed to help with is lowering cholesterol, and regulating blood sugar levels.
• Kelp – Kelp is high in minerals such as calcium, fluorine and magnesium, which can help to make your skin look healthier. It’s also promoted as a detoxifying ingredient which can help to boost your immune system at the same time. There have been some studies which have suggested that the high iodine content may help to boost metabolism and therefore fat burning, but more research is needed here.
So, PhenELITE does contain some of our favorite fat burning ingredients such as Caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Raspberry Ketones.
However, there are also some key things missing from this supplement which stop us from rating it as one of the very best fat burners around.
It was a shame that PhenELITE doesn’t contain any Green Coffee Bean Extract, as this high levels of Chlorogenic Acid can help to speed up fat burning.
It was also disappointing not to find any Glucomannan in this supplement. It’s one of the best natural appetite suppressants around, because it’s a natural dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer. Why is that good? Because it will make sticking to your diet easier.
It was also a shame that there was no Black Pepper Extract in this supplement, as it’s been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients.
Our pick of the leading fat burners on the market all have these ingredients in them.
The main thing to be careful of when it comes to fat burner supplements is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Now, this is a problem when it comes to PhenELITE. Because it uses a proprietary blend, we don’t know how much Caffeine is in each serving – all we know is that the proprietary blend total amount is 1200mg.
We all know that too much Caffeine can cause side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes, so it’s not ideal at all that we don’t know how much is actually used in PhenELITE.
We always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself before taking any supplement for the first time so you can be sure that you won’t be allergic to any of the substances used.
Each bottle of PhenELITE contains 60 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month if you take the maximum recommended dose.
The directions say that you should take one to two capsules per day before eating a meal.
There is a message on the label saying that you should also be using it in conjunction with an exercise programme.
The doses seem a little bit on the light side for us. That’s because the best fat burner products on the market tend to use multiple servings per day (usually three to four). The reason for this is that it means that your body is constantly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
We’d have preferred to see PhenELITE have more regular servings throughout the day, instead of just one.
PhenELITE has lots of reviews on Amazon. At the time we checked, it had an average rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they absolutely loved the product and that it helped them to lose weight.
Someone else said that they had been taking it for five days and that it had immediately helped to suppress appetite.
However, there were also inevitably a few negative reviews.
One person left a one-star review, saying not to waste your money because it didn’t work for them and gave them “gas”.
Someone else just said it didn’t work at all for them.
Not in our humble opinion. PhenELITE does contain a few good ingredients but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key ingredients let it down big time.
It’s also a shame that the servings are only once per day, as this is likely to make the supplement less effective.
We always say that there is no such thing as a magic fat burning pill.
You’ll have to be training hard in the gym and eating right consistently before expecting to see noticeable results.
We have to commend PhenELITE here, because they make that clear on the label.
Too many people think that they can just take a supplement and it will help them lose weight.
A supplement is supposed to be the final piece in the jigsaw of your weight-loss journey – after your diet and exercise.
That being said, if you are training hard and eating right, then a quality fat burner can really make a big difference.
So, that wraps up our PhenELITE review.
This supplement has some good ingredients in it but it falls quite a way short of the competition because it uses a proprietary blend.
It’s also missing some of the top fat burning ingredients, and the once-per-day serving may not be enough to get your body burning more fat consistently.
The bottom line is that there are some far better products on the market right now when it comes to fat burners.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga