It’s a popular diet pill sold on Amazon and made by a company called VNB Labs LLC.
It promises to help you to more quickly achieve your fat loss goals by working in a number of ways to speed up your results.
There are so many weight loss supplements on the market right now that it can be tricky to pick out the products.
The purpose of this Phenofen 37.5 review is to walk you through all of the important things you need to know about this supplement to see where it stands compared to the leading products on the market.
Let’s start off by taking a look at the basic facts of this supplement.
Phenofen 37.5 is marketed as a powerful fat burner supplement which also works as an appetite suppressant to help speed up weight loss.
According to the product listing on Amazon, this supplement will:
• Boost Energy
• Increase Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
It’s great to see that this product has been specifically formulated to help you lose fat in multiple ways.
The leading fat burner supplements work in more than one way to help you to lose weight, and that’s because a product which has a multi-action approach is more likely to be effective, simply because more of the bases are covered.
However, as we all know, whether a fat burner is actually going to be beneficial or not depends mostly on the ingredients formula.
So, let’s take a close look at exactly what is in Phenofen 37.5 to see where it stands.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a look at the actual ingredients list of Phenofen 37.5.
The slightly disappointing thing that we immediately noticed when taking a close look at ingredients label is that it uses a proprietary blend.
This is never good news, because it means that the doses of the individual ingredients are hidden within a total ‘blend’, meaning that it’s very difficult to judge effectiveness.
All of the top five fat burners in our detailed guide do not use proprietary blends, meaning that we know the full ingredients list of each of them.
Let’s now take a look at the main ingredients in Phenofen 37.5.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good ingredient for any fat burner supplement and it’s the only substance on the list that we know the dose of (150mg) per tablet. Caffeine is a powerful natural stimulant which will help to boost energy levels and also stimulate your metabolism.
• Phenylethylamine HCL – This ingredient is derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It’s an interesting inclusion because it’s been linked with helping to increase mood and focus. That’s not a bad thing, but the evidence linking it directly to fat loss is limited at best. We feel that there would be other better fat burning ingredients that could have been included here.
• Theobromine Anhydrous – This is a bitter alkaloid of the cacao plant which is found in chocolate. It’s a central nervous system stimulant, which also acts as a diuretic (urination aid). We assume that it’s been included in this supplement to help maintain energy levels.
• Yohimbine Bark – This ingredient is not one of our favorite fat burner ingredients. It’s a chemical derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It’s been linked to weight loss, but we feel that there are other better ingredients that could have been included in its place (more on that later).
• N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL – This is a naturally occurring trace amine neuromodulator that is derived from the trace amine, phenethylamine. It’s believed to help with fat burning, but it’s not an ingredient we’ve come across in many of the fat burners we’ve reviewed lately.
• Synephrine HCL – This is an alkaloid, occurring naturally in some plants and animals. It’s a similar, less potent version of ephedrine and is believed to have some positive effects on circulation and digestion.
Phenofen 37.5 does contain a few good (and unique) ingredients, but there were a lot of our top rated fat burning ingredients missing from this supplement.
Here are the main omissions we were disappointed not to find in this supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne is one of our top rated fat burning supplement ingredients because of its powerful ability to speed up your metabolism, and also suppress appetite at the same time.
Green Tea Extract is packed full of antioxidants and also is a potent thermogenic ingredient.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a natural dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant, which will help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
Our pick of the best five fat burning supplements on the market right now all use these ingredients to deliver the most effective product.
The main side effects to always look out for in any fat burner supplement is the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Fortunately, Phenofen 37.5 only uses 150mg of Caffeine per tablet, so this shouldn’t cause too many problems.
That being said, we always recommend that you take a close look at the various different ingredients being used for yourself to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Each bottle of Phenofen 37.5 contains 60 capsules, which means that it will last you for a month.
The directions say that you should take one tablet in the morning, and another one after lunch. There is a warning saying not to take more than three tablets per day.
We’ve found that the best fat burner supplements on the market tend to have more regular servings of three to four per day.
This means that your body is regularly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
There were plenty of Phenofen 37.5 reviews on Amazon at the time of writing.
It had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars.
There were some great reviews, with one person expressing their delight at the fact that they had finally found a product which worked for them.
Someone else said that it was a “great product” which worked as a potent appetite suppressant for them.
There were inevitably some negative reviews as well. One person rated it five stars and said that it made them feel “horrible”.
Someone else also left a negative review and said that it had no effect after having taken it for two weeks.
Not in our opinion. Phenofen 37.5 definitely uses a unique formula, but we feel that it’s missing too many of the proven natural fat burning ingredients for us to consider it as one of the very best supplements.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the leading fat burners on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
As we like to remind our readers throughout our health and fitness content, there is no such thing as a magic pill that will make you lose weight.
The simple truth of the matter is that you must first be making the correct lifestyle choices before considering adding a new supplement to your regimen.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before taking any kind of weight loss supplement.
That being said, if you are already working hard in the gym and eating the right foods, then picking a quality fat burner can indeed make a big difference to your results.
So, that wraps up our Phenofen 37.5 review. Overall, we were a bit disappointed by the ingredients used in this product.
The lack of most of our favorite fat burning ingredients, plus the fact that it uses a proprietary blend, means that we think there are plenty of other better products on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga