It’s a popular supplement sold on Amazon and made by a company called VNB Labs LLC.
It promises to help you to more quickly achieve your goals by working in a number of ways to speed up your results.
There are so many supplements on the market right now that it can be tricky to pick out the products.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The purpose of this Phenofen 37.5 review is to walk you through all of the important things you need to know about this supplement to see where it stands compared to the leading products on the market.
Let’s start off by taking a look at the basic facts of this supplement.
Phenofen 37.5 is marketed as a supplement which can help to support you on your journey.
According to the product listing on Amazon, this supplement will work in three main ways to support your goals.
It’s great to see that this product has been specifically formulated to help you in multiple ways.
The leading supplements in this category have usually been formulated to work in more than one way – and that’s because a product which has a multi-action approach is more likely to be effective, simply because more of the bases are covered.
However, as we all know, whether a supplement is actually going to be beneficial or not depends mostly on the ingredients formula.
So, let’s take a close look at exactly what is in Phenofen 37.5 to see where it stands.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a look at the actual ingredients list of Phenofen 37.5.
The slightly disappointing thing that we immediately noticed when taking a close look at ingredients label is that it uses a proprietary blend.
This is never good news, because it means that the doses of the individual ingredients are hidden within a total ‘blend’, meaning that it’s very difficult to judge effectiveness.
All of the top five supplements in our detailed guide do not use proprietary blends, meaning that we know the full ingredients list of each of them.
Let’s now take a look at the main ingredients in Phenofen 37.5.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good ingredient for any supplement like this and it’s the only substance on the list that we know the dose of (150mg) per tablet. We are always pleased to see Caffeine included in small doses in products like this.
• Phenylethylamine HCL – This ingredient is derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It’s an interesting inclusion but it’s certainly not one of the most popular ingredients for a product like this. We feel that there would be other better ingredients that could have been included here.
• Theobromine Anhydrous – This is a bitter alkaloid of the cacao plant which is found in chocolate. Again, it’s not a terrible inclusion, but we have not found it in most of the top products in this category before.
• Yohimbine Bark – This ingredient is not one of our favorite ingredients. It’s a chemical derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It’s been linked to certain things, but we feel that there are other better ingredients that could have been included in its place (more on that later).
• N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL – This is a naturally occurring trace amine that is derived from the trace amine, phenethylamine. Again, we have not found it in many supplements before and do not recommend it as one of the best ingredients.
• Synephrine HCL – This is an alkaloid, occurring naturally in some plants and animals. It’s found in some of the similar supplements out there, but we do not rate it as one of the best.
Phenofen 37.5 does contain a few good (and unique) ingredients, but there were a lot of our top rated ingredients missing from this supplement.
Here are the main omissions we were disappointed not to find in this supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne is one of our favorite supplement ingredients and you’ll usually find it in the top products in this category.
Green Tea Extract is another common inclusion and it was a shame not to find it in the formula.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a natural dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s another disappointing omission here.
The main side effects to always look out for in any supplement like this is the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Fortunately, Phenofen 37.5 only uses 150mg of Caffeine per tablet, so this shouldn’t cause too many problems.
That being said, we always recommend that you take a close look at the various different ingredients being used for yourself to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Phenofen 37.5 contains 60 capsules, which means that it will last you for a month.
The directions say that you should take one tablet in the morning, and another one after lunch. There is a warning saying not to take more than three tablets per day.
We’ve found that the best fat burner supplements on the market tend to have more regular servings of three to four per day.
This means that your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients.
There were plenty of Phenofen 37.5 reviews on Amazon at the time of writing.
It had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars.
There were some great reviews, with one person expressing their delight at the fact that they had finally found a product which worked for them.
Someone else said that it was a “great product” which worked for them.
There were inevitably some negative reviews as well. One person rated it five stars and said that it made them feel “horrible”.
Someone else also left a negative review and said that it had no effect after having taken it for two weeks.
Not in our opinion. Phenofen 37.5 definitely uses a unique formula, but we feel that it’s missing too many of our favorite ingredients for us to consider it as one of the very best supplements.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
As we like to remind our readers throughout our health and fitness content, there is no such thing as a magic pill that will make you lose weight.
The simple truth of the matter is that you must first be making the correct lifestyle choices before considering adding a new supplement to your regimen.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before taking any kind of supplement.
That being said, if you are already working hard in the gym and eating the right foods, then a high quality supplement can help to support you on your journey.
So, that wraps up our Phenofen 37.5 review. Overall, we were a bit disappointed by the ingredients used in this product.
The lack of most of our favorite ingredients, plus the fact that it uses a proprietary blend, means that we think there are plenty of other better products on the market right now.
MORE: Thermo 9MM review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge