This is a product which seems to have become more popular recently, and we’ve seen it show up in more and more internet searches of late.
It’s made by a company called Optimum Nutra and has been designed to provide support on your journey.
We all know that there is no magic pill to get you results, but choosing a quality supplement can help to support your goals when combined with the right nutrition and regular exercise.
The purpose of this Phentaslim review is to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to see whether it lives up to the hype, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on all of the important information, facts and figures to see whether this is a supplement you should consider adding to your stack or not.
Let’s start by taking a look at the basic facts behind the supplement.
You’ve already gathered that Phentaslim is a supplement designed to help support your body goals.
There are thousands of similar products on the market right now and so it can become difficult to separate the great from the not-so-good.
According to the official Phentaslim marketing material, this supplement has been designed to work in three main ways to help you hit your goals.
This is always a good start. It’s always good to go for a product that’s been formulated to work in more than one way.
There are plenty of products out there that feature only one-dimensional formulas, but simply put, a product which works in more than one way is always going to be far more effective, so it’s good that Phentaslim has been designed like this.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula to see where Phentaslim compares when ranked with the competition.
Let’s start by looking at the full ingredients list used by Phentaslim.
As you can see, Phentaslim contains a fair few ingredients, and more than most of the supplements we’ve reviewed.
We’ve found that a lot of the products we’ve come across which have long ingredients lists tend to under-dose their ingredients, but hopefully that’s not the case with Phentaslim.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this, and we were pleased to find it on the label. You’ll no doubt have already come across this ingredient in the top products in this category.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Another solid ingredient. Caffeine is usually found in the top products in this category and we were pleased to see it in the Phentaslim formula.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another good ingredient. Cayenne is commonly added to the leading products and we were pleased to find it in the Phentaslim ingredients formula. It’s one of the most commonly used ingredients in a supplement like this.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid primarily found in tea leaves. It is often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement and we were pleased to find it in the Phentaslim formula.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – Again, this is another ingredient that we’re more used to seeing in pre workout supplements than anything else. It has been linked with a number of benefits.
• L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid compound. It’s not the most common ingredient for a product of this type.
• Panax Ginseng – Ginseng is sometimes found in supplements in this category. We’re not totally convinced about it though, if we’re being honest.
• Guarana Seed – Guarana is not the most common ingredient for a supplement like this. It is believed to work in much the same way as Caffeine.
• Magnesium – Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal protein synthesis, in case you didn’t already know.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a solid ingredient for any supplement like this. Black Pepper Extract is usually found in the top products in this category as one of the ingredients.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – B Vitamins are always good additions to a supplement like this. They can both help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Phentaslim contains one of the better supplement formulas that we’ve come across recently, but there are still a couple of substances that would make this product better in our opinion.
Firstly, there was no Glucomannan in Phentaslim. This is a dietary fiber extract from the root of the Konjac Plant which is commonly found in the top products in this category.
It was also a shame that we didn’t find any Green Coffee Bean Extract in this supplement. This ingredient is rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid – and we always like to see it used.
The overuse of stimulants is the main thing to be aware of when it comes to side effects.
Each serving of Phentaslim contains 270mg of Caffeine, which is a decent amount.
However, there is also 400mg of Guarana, which could prove to be too much for some people.
It’s a good idea to reduce your Caffeine intake from other sources if you plan on taking Phentaslim as too much can cause problems such as energy crashes and the jitters.
We do, of course, recommend that you take a close look at all of the ingredients on the label and doing some of your own research before trying a supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Phentaslim contains 90 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward.
You take one capsule 20 minutes before breakfast, another capsule 20 minutes before lunch and the final capsule late in the afternoon just before your meal.
These servings are pretty solid. The best supplements have servings of three to four times a day to make sure that your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients.
As Phentaslim only appears to be available to buy on the official website and not on sites such as Amazon, there are not too many Phentaslim reviews available online.
There were a few reviews on a number of review sites, but we couldn’t tell if they were genuine or not.
It comes close, but Phentaslim is still not our top recommended supplement for men or women.
Phentaslim does have a pretty good ingredients list and solid servings, but it’s still missing a couple of our favorite ingredients.
You can see our guide to the current top rated five supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
As we alluded to at the top of this review, there really is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you on your journey.
The simple truth is that you should always make sure that your training hard and eating right before considering taking any supplement.
That being said, if you’re already working hard and sticking to a good nutrition plan, then using a quality supplement definitely can help to support you on your journey – as long as you choose the right product. (And trust us, there are plenty of below par supplements out there).
So, that brings us to the end of our Phentaslim review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good all-round supplement that comes close to challenging the top products on the market.
That being said, there are still a couple of key ingredients missing in our opinion, which is why we don’t rate Phentaslim as one of the absolute best products on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge