This is a product which seems to have become more popular recently, and we’ve seen it show up in more and more internet searches of late.
It’s made by a company called Optimum Nutra and has been designed to provide fast fat burning.
We all know that there is no magic pill to help you burn more fat, but choosing a quality fat burner supplement can help to speed up your results as long as it’s combined with the right nutrition and regular exercise.
The purpose of this Phentaslim review is to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to see whether it lives up to the hype, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on all of the important information, facts and figures to see whether this is a fat burner you should consider adding to your stack or not.
Let’s start by taking a look at the basic facts behind the supplement.
You’ve already gathered that Phentaslim is a supplement designed to help accelerate fat loss.
There are thousands of similar products on the market right now and so it can become difficult to separate the great from the not-so-good.
According to the official Phentaslim marketing material, this supplement has been designed to:
• Burn Fat
• Reduce Cravings
• Boost Energy
This is always a good start. Getting your body to burn more fat than normal is not a simple operation, so you’ll want to choose a supplement that works in multiple ways to attack the fat.
There are plenty of products out there that feature only one-dimensional formulas, but simply put, a product which works in more than one way is always going to be far more effective, so it’s good that Phentaslim has been designed like this.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula to see where Phentaslim compares when ranked with the competition.
Let’s start by looking at the full ingredients list used by Phentaslim.
As you can see, Phentaslim contains a fair few ingredients, and more than most fat burners we’ve reviews.
We’ve found that a lot of the products we’ve come across which have long ingredients lists tend to under-dose their ingredients, but hopefully that’s not the case with Phentaslim.
• Green Tea Extract – Packed full of antioxidants, this powerful thermogenic will speed up your metabolism to help get your body burning more fat naturally. Green Tea is one of our top recommended fat burner ingredients.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Another solid ingredient for a fat burner. Caffeine is a powerful natural stimulant which will boost your energy levels and also speed up your metabolism.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another thermogenic ingredient. Cayenne is a powerful metabolism booster which can help to get your body burning more fat naturally. Cayenne is great because it also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid primarily found in tea leaves. It has a calming effect and works well when combined with Caffeine to bring about a sense of relaxed focus. It’s more popular in pre workout supplements, but it’s a decent ingredient for a fat burner.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – Again, this is another ingredient that we’re more used to seeing in pre workout supplements than fat burners. It helps to reduce muscle fatigue and has also been linked to fat loss.
• L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid compound which can boost the processes involved in memory, mood and mental processing. It’s probably not going to help too much with fat burning.
• Panax Ginseng – Ginseng is well known for its role in boosting the immune system. Phentaslim say that they’ve included it because it can help to reduce appetite.
• Guarana Seed – This is another stimulant which will help to raise energy levels. It works in much the same way as Caffeine. Boosting energy is an important aspect of any good fat burner.
• Magnesium – Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and helps to maintain normal bones and teeth. However, it’s probably not going to help much directly with fat burning.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a solid ingredient for any fat burner. Black Pepper Extract helps to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to ensure that it’s more effective overall.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – B Vitamins are always good additions to a fat burner. They can help to maintain normal energy levels and that your body is getting the maximum energy from the food you eat.
Phentaslim contains one of the best fat burner formulas that we’ve come across recently, but there are still a couple of substances that would make this supplement better in our opinion.
Firstly, there was no Glucomannan in Phentaslim. This is a dietary fiber extract from the root of the Konjac Plant which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer. This makes sticking to your diet easier, even when you’re consuming less calories.
It was also a shame that we didn’t find any Green Coffee Bean Extract in this supplement. This ingredient is rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been shown to boost fat loss.
The overuse of stimulants is the main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner side effects.
Each serving of Phentaslim contains 270mg of Caffeine, which is a decent amount.
However, there is also 400mg of Guarana, which could prove to be too much for some people.
It’s a good idea to reduce your Caffeine intake from other sources if you plan on taking Phentaslim as too much can cause problems such as energy crashes and the jitters.
We do, of course, recommend that you take a close look at all of the ingredients on the label and doing some of your own research before trying a supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Phentaslim contains 90 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward.
You take one capsule 20 minutes before breakfast, another capsule 20 minutes before lunch and the final capsule late in the afternoon just before your meal.
These servings are pretty solid. The best fat burners have servings of three to four times a day to make sure that your body is regularly being supplied with the energy it needs to burn more fat.
As Phentaslim only appears to be available to buy on the official website and not on sites such as Amazon, there are not too many Phentaslim reviews available online.
There were a few reviews on a number of review sites, but we couldn’t tell if they were genuine or not.
It comes close, but Phentaslim is still not our top recommended fat burner for men or women.
Phentaslim does have a pretty good ingredients list and solid servings, but it’s still missing a couple of our favorite fat burning ingredients.
You can see our guide to the current top rated fat burners on the market right now by following the link below.
As we alluded to at the top of this review, there really is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you burn fat.
The simple truth is that you should always make sure that your training hard and eating right before considering taking any supplement to help you lose weight.
That being said, if you’re already working hard and sticking to a good nutrition plan, then using a quality fat burner definitely can indeed make a big difference to your results – as long as you choose the right product. (And trust us, there are plenty of below par supplements out there).
So, that brings us to the end of our Phentaslim review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good all-round fat burner that comes close to challenging the top products on the market.
That being said, there are still a couple of key ingredients missing in our opinion, which is why we don’t rate Phentaslim as one of the absolute best products on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga