In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at PhysiqueSeries by examining the ingredients to see how it compares to the competition.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re also going to check out some customer reviews to determine whether this is a supplement you should consider adding to your regimen. So, without further ado, let’s crack on and see what this supplement is made of.
As you’ve probably already worked out, PhysiqueSeries fits into a wide category of fitness supplements which are generally referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
These kinds of supplements are designed to support you on your journey when combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
The PhysiqueSeries website says that the product will help in three main ways to support your goals. So, now let’s take a close look at the ingredients to see if this product is all it’s cracked up to be.
The PhysiqueSeries Fat Burner contains nine different ingredients, some good, some we’re not sure about.
There are definitely some good and commonly used ingredients on the list, but there are also quite a few of our favorite substances missing.
But first, let’s concentrate on the ingredients PhysiqueSeries does contain.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is one of our favourite ingredients, so we were pleased to find it on the label of this product. Caffeine is a hugely popular natural stimulant used by millions of coffee drinkers all over the world. It’s usually added to the top products in this category, so we were pleased to find it on the list.
• Green Tea Extract – This is another one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement of this type. You’ve no doubt already come across Green Tea before in supplements or as a hot drink, and it’s a good addition to the formula.
• Cayenne Pepper – This third ingredient is another one of our top substances for a supplement in this category. We are big fans of it and you’ll have noticed that it’s one of the most commonly used ingredients for a supplement in this formula. Another box ticked by the PhysiqueSeries Fat Burner.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid primarily found in tea leaves. We were somewhat surprised to see it included in Transparent Labs’ product, because we found it to be more useful as a pre workout supplement. It’s often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement.
• 5-HTP – This is another somewhat surprising inclusion in a product like this. Transparent Labs have decided to include 150mg of 5 HTP in each two-capsule serving of PhysiqueSeries. We’re not really too sure about whether this is an ingredient that was really needed here.
The rest of the ingredients in PhysiqueSeries Fat Burner are listed below, as well as their doses.
Although PhysiqueSeries does contains some decent ingredients, there are too many things missing for us to class it as one of the very best products out there at the moment.
Firstly, we were disappointed not to see Green Coffee Bean included on the label as this is one of our favorite ingredients.
We were also slightly sad not to find Glucomannan on the label. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and usually makes it into the top products in this category.
There was also no Chromium or Zinc on the label of PhysiqueSeries, which was a shame as we love to see them both included (in small doses) in these kinds of supplements.
These types of supplements are usually pretty safe, because they tend to only contain natural ingredients.
That being said, we always recommend to carefully check the ingredients list to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients and that they haven’t caused problems for you in the past.
The main thing to bear in mind with PhysiqueSeries and other supplements in this category is that they do contain significant amounts of caffeine, which means you probably won’t want to take them too close to bedtime, so they don’t affect your sleep.
We do also strongly recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label and consult your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of PhysiqueSeries by Transparent Labs contains 120 capsules.
That means that if you stick to the recommended total dose of four capsules per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
The label says that you should take two capsules with plenty of water, twice daily and 30-60 minutes before meals.
They also recommend that you first start with one capsule, twice daily, to assess tolerance and response for the first three days, then gradually increase dosage.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than four capsules in a 24-hour period.
We found a few reviews of PhysiqueSeries online after having a look around the internet.
One user said that they loved the product and would recommend it to others.
Someone else reported that they loved both the product and the brand.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one customer saying that it did absolutely nothing for them.
Another customer said that the product caused a rash on their skin.
PhysiqueSeries definitely ticks some boxes with its ingredients, but it doesn’t make our top five list of best so called ‘fat burners’ around at the moment.
Although it does contains some decent ingredients, there were too many of our favorite substances missing from the label.
We’re also not sure about the true qualities of some of the other ingredients in this product.
As we always say when discussing supplements in this category, there’s no shortcut to success when it comes to your physique.
You’ll first have to make sure that your exercising regularly and eating well before expecting to see any results from a supplement.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey when combined with a healthy lifestyle and a solid training regime.
So there we have it, our review of PhysiqueSeries Fat Burner by Transparent Labs. Here are our overall thoughts about this product in a nutshell:
• Some good ingredients
• Popular brand
• Missing some of our favourite ingredients
• Some ingredients are under-dosed
That wraps up our full review of PhysiqueSeries. We’ve talked you through the ingredients to assess where it stands amongst the competition. We’ve also checked out some of the customer reviews.
Overall, we feel that this is a decent product, but the lack of certain ingredients means that we don’t class it as one of the very best five supplements out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge