Powher Cut – Review, Ingredients and Price
Powher Cut is a female-focused supplement made by a company called Ultimate Life
Powher Cut is a female-focused supplement made by a company called Ultimate Life.
Product website: www.powherofficial.com
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements have something of a mixed reputation, due mainly to the fact that many of them are aggressively marketed as miracle products that can replace the hard work associated with a good diet and exercise plan.
It’s widely accepted that the main proven way to lose fat is to stick to a (sensible and well-managed) diet and exercise regimen in which you’re burning slightly more calories than you’re consuming. In other words, it’s about keeping in a slight calorie deficit over time.
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements are generally not proven to ‘burn’ fat on their own. Rather, they can provide a range of ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, each of which may (or may not) bring some benefits and support on your health and fitness journey.
So where does this particular supplement fit into the picture? Powher is a supplement which has been specifically designed for women, and it contains a range of different ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. Our articles and the products featured in them are not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. Always speak with a certified medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet, exercise routine, and/or taking any supplements.
So, with all of that out of the way, let’s take a closer look at the Powher Cut supplement and the facts surrounding it.
Jump To Section
Powher Cut – The Basics
The Powher range of supplements is made by a UK-based company called Ultimate Life. Their supplements are shipped worldwide from the UK and USA, and they also make a pre workout supplement under the same brand name.
Editor's note: The writer of this article has not necessarily tried the products featured. All product information provided is purely research based.
The same company also sell other products such as the popular Leanbean.
At the time of writing, the Powher range of supplements is only available to buy on the official website. This means you won’t find it in the shops or elsewhere on websites such as Amazon.
The fact that it’s not sold elsewhere makes a bit tricky to read up on verified reviews from genuine customers. There are testimonials on the official website, but it’s not really a surprise that they are mostly positive, and probably best taken with a pinch of salt.
Powher Cut aimed specifically at women and it contains a range of different ingredients, including some vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Of course, you should be able to get enough vitamins and minerals from a varied and balanced diet. But supplements can help to make up for potential shortfalls in important nutrients, especially while you’re dieting.
Some of these ingredients in the Powher Cut formula can bring specific benefits when it comes to supporting you on your health and fitness journey – and we’ll get into that in a bit more detail below.
As we mentioned above, the ‘fat burner’ supplement world can be a confusing and sometimes a slightly controversial one. The main issue with products like this is that they are often hyped up to deliver unrealistic results. Some also contain somewhat questionable ingredients.
With that in mind, it’s important to have realistic expectations when it comes to products in this category. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Generally speaking, it’s better to avoid the marketing hype and what manufacturers say about their own products, and instead focus on the actual facts. These facts include the ingredients, doses and the number of capsules included in the daily dose.
One plus-point when it comes to Powher Cut is that because the ingredients are clearly disclosed along with their doses in the formula, you can do your own research into each of them to see whether they are effective or not.
Each bottle contains 180 capsules, which is a 30-day supply if you stick to the recommended dose as stated on the bottle.
Powher Cut is a fairly pricey supplement, with one bottle currently costing £45 in the UK. You can get a bit of a discount on the price per bottle if you buy more than one at a time on the official website.
Ultimate Life also offer free shipping if you buy two items or more from the official website.
The official website also says that Powher Cut is manufactured in FDA registered facilities and is shipped to most of the world from both the USA and the UK.
So, with the introductions about this supplement out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at the ingredients and see what this product actually contains.
As is the case with all supplements, the most important fact to consider is the ingredients that go into the formula and their respective doses.
Editor's note: Any health claims about the ingredients mentioned in this article are listed as authorised on the EU Register at the time of publishing. Additionally, you should carefully check the ingredients information shown on the official website of any product you're considering purchasing, as formulas may change from time to time and therefore may differ from what's shown on this page.
Here is the full ingredients list of the Powher Cut as shown on the official website at the time of writing:
• Glucomannan – This is the main ingredient in the Powher formula. Also known as Konjac Root Extract, it is a dietary fiber that comes from the root of the Konjac plant. When it’s included in a product containing at least 3g per day (split into three separate 1g doses as it is in Powher Cut), Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This health claim is approved on the EU register. Powher Cut contains exactly 3g of Glucomannan per daily dose.
• Caffeine – One of the world’s most popular stimulants, this one doesn’t really need an introduction. The Caffeine is Powher Cut is an extract that comes from Coffee Arabica, and each daily serving uses 100mg (each capsule therefore contains around 16.6mg of Caffeine). To put that amount into context, you’d expect to find about 100mg of Caffeine in a regular cup of coffee.
• Choline – Choline is included in the Powher Cut formula in a 90mg daily dose. In case you didn’t know, Choline is an essential nutrient which contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
• Chromium (in the form of Chromium Picolinate) – Chromium is an essential trace element that we need to get from our diets. It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose (blood sugar) levels.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral that plays a key role in a number of bodily processes, and another substance we need to get from our diet. Magnesium contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
• Selenium – Another important mineral we need to get from our nutrition. This mineral is used by your body to maintain normal thyroid function. In case you didn’t know, the thyroid gland regulates the hormones in your body. Powher Cut uses a 18.22mg dose per two capsules.
How To Take It
Each bottle of Powher Cut contains 180 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply if you stick to the recommended daily dose.
The directions suggest that you should swallow two capsules, three times per day, along with a big glass of water to help wash the capsules down.
The directions also suggest that the best time to take Powher Cut is immediately before breakfast, lunch and your evening meal.
However, because of the Caffeine content (16.6mg per capsule), we would recommend not taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
If you’re looking for a Caffeine-free supplement in this category, then it may be worth checking out Powher Cut’s sister product Leanbean.
You should carefully check the label of any product you purchase. Powher Cut is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 or if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
You should also speak to your doctor before taking any supplement if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking any medication.
Pros and Cons
Let’s now weigh up some of the pros and cons when it comes to the Powher Cut supplement.
• Has a clear and concise formula which discloses each of the ingredients used and their individual doses.
• Powher Cut contains a 3g daily dose of Glucomannan (split into three 1g servings per day), which contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
• Contains some important dietary minerals such as Magnesium, Chromium and Iron, each of which can support some important functions in the body.
• This is a fairly expensive product, so it may not fit into everyone’s budgets.
• It doesn’t contain any Vitamins. For example, ingredients such as Vitamin B6 and B12 are commonly used in similar supplements.
• The directions suggest that you must take six capsules per day (two capsules, three times a day with a big glass of water). This may be inconvenient and difficult to remember for some people.
• Like many of these kinds of supplements, you can only buy Powher Cut from the official website. This means that we can’t, for example, check out Amazon reviews on this product for customer feedback.
Anything Else To Consider?
As we mentioned at the start of this article, there is no shortcut to success when it comes to your health and fitness.
Supplements like Powher Cut are often marketed as ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part, but sadly this is simply not the case.
It’s important to remember that products like this have generally not themselves been proven to work in clinical studies. Instead, they simply contain a range of different ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, each of which may bring their own individual benefit.
As mentioned above, the main method for achieving fat loss is burning more calories than you are consuming over time. It’s also important to remember that results take time, and you’ll have to commit to a new regime for at least a few weeks before expecting to see any results.
We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor or a certified medical professional to discuss your situation before thinking about taking a supplement for the first time, or before making any major lifestyle or dietary changes.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Powher Cut review.
We’ve walked you through the basic points that you should know about when it comes to this supplement made by Ultimate Life.
Powher Cut is marketed as a carefully-formuled cutting supplement for women, and it contains a number of minerals and plant extracts, each of which can bring some specific benefits to support you on your journey.
Among them is a 3g daily dose of the dietary fiber Glucomannan, which contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Powher Cut also contains some important minerals such as Iron and Magnesium, both of which support some normal bodily functions.
The main downsides are the fact that it doesn’t contain any vitamins, and that the serving size of six capsules per day may seem like quite a lot to some people.
This supplement is an expensive one, but you can save a bit of money on a price per bottle if you are willing to buy more than one bottle at a time from the official website.