Powher Fat Burner – Review, Ingredients and Price
Powher is a so-called 'fat burner' supplement made by a supplements company called Ultimate Life
Today we’re going to be taking a look at Powher, a female-focused so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement made by a company called Ultimate Life.
Product website: www.powherofficial.com
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements have something of a mixed reputation, due mainly to the fact that many of them are aggressively marketed as miracle products that can replace the hard work associated with a good diet and exercise plan.
You probably already know that this is simply not the case. It’s unrealistic to think that you can just pop a pill and lose fat. The only proven way to lose weight and get into shape is to burn more calories than you’re consuming over time.
Remember that none of the supplements in this category, including Powher, have been proven to help you to burn fat or lose weight on their own.
They are designed to be combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise plan. Supplements like this one contain a range of different ingredients, each of which may bring a potential benefit to the table.
Powher is a supplement which the manufacturers say has been specifically designed for women, and it contains a range of different ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. The content of our articles is not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. It’s always best to speak with your doctor or a certified medical professional before making any changes to your diet or exercise routine, or trying a new supplement.
So, with all of that out of the way, let’s take a closer look at the Powher supplement and the facts surrounding it.
Jump To Section
Powher – The Basics
The Powher range of supplements is made by a UK-based company called Ultimate Life. They also make a pre workout supplement under the same brand name.
The same company also sell other products such as Leanbean.
At the time of writing, the Powher range fo supplements is only available to buy on the official website. This means you won’t find it in the shops or elsewhere on websites such as Amazon.
The fact that it’s not sold elsewhere makes a bit tricky to read up on reviews from genuine customers. There are testimonials on the official website, but it’s not really a surprise that they are mostly positive, and probably best taken with a pinch of salt.
Powher is claimed to be aimed specifically at women and it contains a range of different ingredients, including some vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Some of these ingredients can bring specific benefits when it comes to supporting you on your health and fitness journey – and we’ll get into that in a bit more detail below.
As we mentioned above, the ‘fat burner’ supplement world can be a confusing and sometimes a slightly dodgy one. The main issue with products like this is that they are often hyped up to deliver unrealistic results. Some also contain somewhat questionable ingredients.
With that in mind, it’s important to have realistic expectations when it comes to products in this category. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Generally speaking, it’s better to avoid the marketing hype and what manufacturers say about their own products, and instead focus on the actual facts. These facts include the ingredients, doses and the number of capsules included in the daily dose.
One plus-point when it comes to Powher is that because the ingredients are clearly disclosed along with their doses in the formula, you can do your own research into each of them to see whether they are effective or not.
Each bottle contains 180 capsules and equates to a one-month supply, if you stick to the recommended dose as stated on the bottle.
Powher is a fairly pricey supplement, with one bottle currently costing £45 in the UK. You can get a bit of a discount on the price per bottle if you buy more than one at a time on the official website.
If you’re in two minds about trying a supplement like this, Ultimate Life have aimed to reassure you by offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. However, to qualify for their “100% satisfaction guaranteed” promise, you need to buy the three-bottle bundle from the official website.
Ultimate Life also offer free shipping if you buy two items or more from the official website.
Another plus-point regarding Powher is that it is made to be Vegan and Vegetarian friendly. It also is Gluten Free and Non-GMO, according to copy on the official Powher website.
The official website also says that Powher is manufactured in FDA registered facilities and is shipped to most of the world from both the USA and the UK.
So, with the introductions about this supplement out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at the ingredients and see what this product actually contains.
As is the case with all supplements, the most important fact to consider is the ingredients that go into the formula and their respective doses.
Here is the full ingredients list of the Powher Fat Burner as shown on the official website at the time of writing:
• Glucomannan – This is the main ingredient in the Powher formula. Also known as Konjac Root Extract, it is a dietary fiber that comes from the root of the Konjac plant. When it’s included in a product containing at least 3g per day, Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. Powher contains exactly 3g of Glucomannan per daily dose.
• Caffeine – One of the world’s most popular stimulants, this one doesn’t really need an introduction. The Caffeine is Powher is an extract that comes from Coffee Arabica, and each daily serving uses 100mg.
• Choline – Choline is a nutrient which is known for contributing to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
• Chromium (in the form of Chromium Picolinate) – Chromium is an essential trace mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral that plays a key role in a number of bodily processes. Magnesium contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Selenium – This mineral is used by your body to maintain normal thyroid function. In case you didn’t know, the thyroid gland regulates the hormones in your body. Powher uses a 164mg dose per daily serving.
• Iron – Iron contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism. It also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Each daily serving of Powher contains 18mg of Iron.
Pros and Cons
• Has a clear and simple formula which discloses each of the ingredients used and their individual doses.
• Powher contains a 3g daily dose of Glucomannan, which contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
• The supplement is gluten-free, Non-GMO, and Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
• Contains some important minerals such as Magnesium, Chromium and Iron, each of which can bring some individual benefits.
• This is a fairly expensive product, so might not fit everyone’s budget.
• It doesn’t contain any Vitamins at all. For example, things such as Vitamin B6 and B12 are commonly used in similar supplements.
• The directions suggest that you must take six capsules per day (two capsules, three times a day). This may be inconvenient and difficult to remember for some people.
• Like many of these kinds of supplements, you can only buy Powher from the official website. This means that we can’t, for example, check out Amazon reviews on this product for customer feedback.
Anything Else To Consider?
As we mentioned at the start of this article, there is no shortcut to success when it comes to your health and fitness.
Supplements like Powher are often marketed as ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part, but sadly this is simply not the case.
It’s important to remember that products like this have not themselves been proven to work in clinical studies. Instead, they simply contain a range of different ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, each of which may bring their own individual benefit.
As mentioned above, the main self-treatment for achieving fat loss is burning more calories than you are consuming over time. It’s also important to remember that results take time, and you’ll have to commit to a new regime for at least a few weeks before expecting to see any results.
We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor or a certified medical professional to discuss your situation before thinking about taking a supplement for the first time, or before making any major lifestyle or dietary changes.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Powher review.
We’ve walked you through the basic points that you should know about when it comes to this supplement made by Ultimate Life.
Powher is marketed as a ‘fat burner’ supplement for women, and it contains a number of minerals and plant extracts, each of which can bring some specific benefits to support you on your journey.
Among them is a 3g daily dose of Glucomannan, which contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Powher also contains some important minerals such as Iron and Magnesium, both of which support some normal bodily functions.
The main downsides are the fact that it doesn’t contain any vitamins, and that the serving size of six capsules per day may seem like quite a lot to some people.
This supplement is an expensive one, but you can save a bit of money on a price per bottle if you are willing to buy more than one bottle at a time from the official website.
For more information and to buy now: www.powherofficial.com
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ryan Carter
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard