If you’re a woman looking for an effective pre workout supplement, chances are you’ll have noticed that most pre workout formulas out there are designed for men.
Powher is a pre workout supplement that has been specifically designed for women. It is made by specialists in women’s workout supplements – UK company, Ultimate Life.
With a formula rich in great boosters but low in stimulants, Powher comes with a great line up of branded ingredients.
But can it really help you to take your fitness journey to the next level?
Let’s take a look and find out.
Product website: https://powherofficial.com
Powher has been designed to provide powerful support for women, without the common side effects that are caused by using men’s pre-workouts.
According to the manufacturers, the main benefits of the Powher pre workout are:
• It is the first female pre workout to use a natural extract called EnXtra. This pioneering ingredient promotes support over a prolonged period and works with natural caffeine to speed up your results.
• Powher helps you win the battle with your mind! It can maximize your motivation and will to smash your goals by including a number of natural substances.
• Powher’s female-friendly formula focusses on your goals rather than muscle pumps. You won’t find any Creatine in this supplement like you would with male pre workouts
• Developed to be a side-effect free supplement, the low levels of stimulants mean that you can be confident in the formula.
• Powher’s has been formulated to be one of the best tasting pre workouts on the market.
This means that Powher has been designed to provide you with the long-lasting boost to help support you through high-intensity workouts, whatever your activity is.
From gym sessions, to running, hiking or training on the soccer pitch, Powher also provides mind-over-matter support to get you through the rough patches.
Hit a plateau with your results and can’t break through?
Powher has been specifically designed to help provide support as you look to hit your fitness goals.
The manufacturers says that Powher uses a stable release system to provide you with a cleaner and more long-lasting boost.
Powher is a professionally-positioned supplement, and by that we mean that the manufacturers say that it has been created to support competition-level athletes.
According to the manufacturers, it could work for you if you:
• Are looking to see faster results from your workouts
• Are struggling to find the motivation to succeed
• Want to train more effectively
• Are looking for a boost to support you throughout the day
• Are looking to tone up your body
• Are stuck in a rut and can’t progress to the next level
The manufacturers say Powher can support you during any sport or form of physical exercise, including:
• Gym workouts
Of course, like with any pre workout supplement, you do have to put the work in. Powher isn’t a magic dust that will make all of your exercise woes disappear in the blink of an eye.
It will, however, help you with a boost as you look to take your results to the next level.
Here is the full ingredients list of the Powher pre workout as shown on the official website:
So, we know what Powher is designed to do, but does the ingredients formula live up to the hype?
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients formula to find out.
Firstly, it’s great that Powher doesn’t use a proprietary blend, and that means that we know the exact doses of all of the individual ingredients.
Let’s take a look at some of the most important ingredients in Powher pre workout for women.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – These important vitamins are often overlooked in pre workout supplements. In case you didn’t know, Vitamins B6 and B12 both contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release. It was great to find them both in the Powher formula.
• Pantothenic Acid – Another B Vitamin in the Powher formula. Also known as Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal energy release and normal mental performance. It’s perfect for making sure that your head is in the game.
• EnXtra and Natural Caffeine – The manufacturers say that this is something of a unique combination. EnXtra is a branded ingredient obtained from natural extracts. In the Powher pre workout formula, EnXtra works alongside caffeine to accentuate the effects of a small dose of caffeine, while extending the duration of the caffeine boost. A lower than normal dose of caffeine (100mg) provides an above average boost, which also lasts longer. The idea is that the combination does away with any negative side effects commonly associated with high caffeine levels, such as jitters and the subsequent energy peaks and troughs.
• Oxyjun – Oxyjun is a new, branded, stimulant-free ingredient that has shown promise in a number of studies. It’s not the most common pre workout ingredient but it’s a nice addition to the Powher formula.
• Rednite – Rednite is a naturally-occurring branded ingredient that is extracted from beetroots. Rednite contains a high concentration of nitrate, which is a common move for a lot of pre workouts.
• L-Citrulline – L-Citrulline is a popular, effective pre workout ingredient. It is a naturally occurring amino acid found in certain foods and also made within the body. It’s found in watermelons amongst other things, and it’s commonly used in the top pre workout supplements.
• Coconut Water Powder – Coconut Water Powder is rich in electrolytes. In case you didn’t know, Coconut Water has been gaining attention as a possible alternative to some commercially-available energy drinks. It is high in Potassium, amongst other things.
• Taurine – Taurine is useful in a pre workout ingredient and it is another substance which is commonly found in commercially-available energy drinks.
If you skipped over the ingredients section, you’ll want to pay close attention now.
Is Powher pre workout supplement effective? It certainly looks that way, and it’s great to see that Ultimate Life have been able to formulate a top pre workout with specifically with the female body in mind.
But what makes Powher pre workout supplement different?
Basically, the manufacturers have developed a top-notch, balanced formula that has been carefully composed to provide a long-lasting boost, specifically created to work for women with a reduced chance of side effects.
The number of high-quality, branded ingredients in Powher pre workout, all backed up by scientific research, shows that this formula has been created to make a difference.
Powher is also unique in that it’s the first pre workout to harness the anti-stimulant benefits of EnXtra.
Combined with a low dose of caffeine, this provides an unrivalled, long-lasting support.
What’s more, it’s sometimes what’s less. As a pre workout supplement designed specifically for women, Powher does not contain any Creatine.
Creatine is a popular inclusion in many men’s pre workout supplements, but many women do not want to be taking it regularly.
In providing a long-lasting support, and containing ingredients that help to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contribute to normal energy release, Powher enables you to achieve your fitness goals.
The manufacturers recommend mixing 10 grams of Powher with 250ml of water. Shake or stir to ensure that it is thoroughly dissolved.
The directions say that Powher should be taken around 30 minutes before your workout or exercise.
In practice, we’ve found that the time it takes for pre workout supplements to kick in varies from one person to the next.
So, we recommend to experiment with the time delay between taking Powher and beginning training, to find your optimum time window.
• Will Powher pre workout help support my fitness goals?
Yes, but you will also need to exercise and stick to a good diet before expecting to see noticeable results. Powher is designed to help you do your best during workouts, so it will not help if you just take it and do nothing else.
• I’m not an athlete. Can Powher help me?
Absolutely, Powher can give your exercise program a kick-start. By helping to support you with ingredients that help to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contribute to normal energy release, it can help you to hit your fitness goals.
• Does Powher cause any side effects?
The manufacturers claim that Powher is one of the safest products you can buy in this category, so hopefully Powher pre workout side effects are unlikely. It is made from commonly-used ingredients that are low in stimulants.
Most importantly, Powher is made in the USA and UK in cGMP standard facilities, meaning it’s made according to a very high standard of manufacturing practice.
It’s also produced in FDA-certified facilities. This ensures that every finished unit is made to the very best quality possible.
• Will Powher pre workout get clumpy?
All pre workouts are sensitive to moisture so it is important that you keep your ‘powder dry’! To keep it in perfect condition store it in a cool, dry place. Minor clumping may occur but these can easily be broken up when mixing the product before use.
• How much does Powher cost?
As a premium pre workout supplement, Powher is at the higher end of the pre workout price range. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. And Powher contains a variety of active, branded ingredients including EnXtra.
The Powher pre workout price is currently $49 for a month’s supply.
Multi-box discounts are available, so you will make a saving if you stock up.
• What are the shipping options with Powher?
After reviewing the manufacturer’s website, we found that the product is shipped worldwide from delivery depots in the USA and UK.
Standard domestic shipping usually takes around two to four days. International shipping will normally take from five to 14 days, depending upon your location.
• Advanced formula for a long-lasting support
• Specifically designed for female athletes
• No creatine. Ideal for women looking to gain a slender, toned figure
• Can help you to achieve your body goals
• Unique steady release formula
• Low stimulant and claims to be side-effect free
• Delivers a superior taste to many other rival products
• It’s a premium-priced product, so more expensive than some other options
• Powher pre workout is only for sale from the manufacturer’s official site. You can’t get Powher pre workout on Amazon or buy Powher pre workout at GNC
• Uses the sweetener Sucralose to enhance taste
It looks pretty in the tub, tastes awesome and really does give you the ultimate boost for your workout.
Thanks to its combination of over 10 stimulant-free and branded ingredients, Powher is designed to give you the power to achieve your goals – whether that’s working out to break records or to achieve a slender, more toned body.
What’s more, its unique combination of EnXtra and a low dose of natural caffeine (100mg from green coffee) makes this product suitable for various types of exercise, including: hiking, marathon running and sports like Hockey and soccer.
For more information and to buy now, visit https://powherofficial.com
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge