We’re always on the lookout for the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, and so we were naturally keen to learn a bit more about this product from 1st Phorm.
The testosterone booster market has grown hugely in the last few years as more and more men look to try and boost their results both inside and outside of the gym.
Average testosterone levels in men have been on the decline in recent years, and that can make it difficult to pack on lean muscle and stay in tip-top shape.
Primal-T is the latest in 1st Phorm’s range of supplements which claims to contain the natural ingredients needed to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
The purpose of this Primal-T review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine where it stands in relation to the best testosterone boosters on sale right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to try and determine where this testosterone booster stands.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Primal-T in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already deduced, Primal-T is the main testosterone booster offering from 1st Phorm.
It’s available to buy on the official 1st Phorm website and it’s not currently available on Amazon, unlike a lot of the leading testosterone boosters out there right now.
The marketing material for Primal-T on the official website claims that this supplement will:
• Maximize Protein Synthesis
• Increase Growth Hormone Release
• Boost Performance
We’re not sure what the third point on this list is really referring to, as that’s pretty much as vague as it gets.
However, 1st Phorm claim to use “premium” ingredients to help get your body producing more testosterone naturally.
1st Phorm say that they’ve formulated this product for “maximum potency” to help increase testosterone and growth hormone levels.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learnt not to read too much into the claims made by manufacturers in their marketing material.
The best ways to judge whether a product is actually going to be effective or not is to take a close look at the ingredients formula and check out the customer reviews.
So let’s now start to focus on the actual ingredients formula of Primal-T as we look to see where it ranks in comparison to the leading products out there in this category right now.
Let’s begin this this part by taking a look at the actual ingredients formula of Primal-T as we look to see where it stands.
The major disappointing thing we immediately noticed when taking a close look at the ingredients formula of Primal-T is that 1st Phorm have chosen to use a proprietary blend in this case.
This means that unfortunately we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it means that you don’t know the doses of the ingredients.
This makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product, and it’s far from ideal if you’re looking to compare products to choose the best.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Primal-T does contain.
• Tribulus Terrestris Complex – This is a plant extract which found its way into a lot of the early testosterone boosters when they were emerging as a product category. However, recent studies have shown that it’s not as effective as first thought, so there are other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Fenugreek – This is a solid testosterone boosting ingredient. Fenugreek, a spice which is often found in dishes such as curries, has been shown to play a role in helping to raise testosterone levels in men, so it’s good to find it in the Primal-T formula.
• Muira Puma – This is a plant extract which is believed to act as an aphrodisiac. However, there is little to know evidence to suggest that it will actually help to raise testosterone levels in men, so there are some better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Avena Sativa – We’ve not come across this ingredient in many testosterone booster supplements before. It’s an extract that comes from the green leafy parts of the oat plant, rather than the grain itself. There are some claims on the internet which suggest that it could help to raise testosterone levels, but there is a real lack of scientific evidence backing this up.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack, this is another common testosterone booster ingredient. It’s an extract from a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia. It’s believed to possibly boost sexual function in men, but there is not much evident to suggest that it will actually raise testosterone levels.
• Diinodolymethane – This is another common testosterone booster ingredient that’s known as DIM for short. It’s a substance found in large quantities in green and leafy vegetables. It could work as an estrogen blocker, which can lead to more balanced hormone levels.
• Ashwagandha – A decent ingredient. It’s a plant extract which has been shown to help reduce cortisol levels, which makes it a good anti-anxiety ingredient. There are also some studies into certain forms of Ashwagandha which have suggested that it could help to raise testosterone levels in men, so it’s a nice addition to the Primal-T formula.
• Maca – This ingredient is packed full of antioxidants, which is always a good thing. Again, this ingredient has been touted as something of an aphrodisiac, but there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will directly influence testosterone levels.
• Suma – Also known as Brazilian ginseng, this is a solid ingredient for any testosterone booster supplement. Some of the best testosterone boosting supplements use Ginseng in their formula, so it’s good to see it having been added to the Primal-T ingredients list.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is something of a strange inclusion for a testosterone booster. Caffeine is a popular stimulant which has been shown to be able to boost energy levels and keep your metabolism firing. The problem is that we don’t know the dose due to the proprietary blend, and that makes it difficult to tell whether it will cause any side-effects or not.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is an ingredient which we’re more used to finding in the best pre workout supplements on the market because of its ability to boost cognition and make it easier to focus and concentrate. It’s not a bad inclusion in this supplement, but it’s certainly not likely to directly influence testosterone levels.
The Primal-T formula does contain some pretty good things, but it’s also missing some of the very best proven natural testosterone boosting ingredients. They are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients that’s been shown to help raise levels of the male hormone in men in a matter of days in some cases.
Meanwhile, both Magnesium and Zinc are believed to play a crucial role in hormone production in the body, while Black Pepper Extract has been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective product overall.
You can check out our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Primal-T formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any serious side effects.
That being said, the fact that the Caffeine is included as part of the proprietary blend is less than ideal, because too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
We do also always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Primal-T contains 80 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 40 day supply.
The directions say that you should take two capsules in the morning.
For “additional benefit”, on training days, you can take two capsules one hour prior to starting your workout.
They also say that you should use Primal-T in a repeating five days on, two days off cycle.
As Primal-T is not currently on sale on Amazon, the only reviews we were able to find were on the official website. This isn’t ideal because it’s not clear whether 1st Phorm filter or edit what appears there.
Unsurprisingly, the product is very well received on the official website, with most of the reviews being for five stars.
Not in our opinion. Primal-T has some good ingredients but it’s let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is also missing some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium.
You can see our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
You shouldn’t expect a testosterone booster supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
The simple fact of the matter is that supplements in this category have been designed to be combined with a healthy lifestyle and a solid exercise regime.
That being said, if you’re able to combine a quality testosterone booster with a solid training regime and diet, then you can expect to see some pretty awesome results.
That brings us to the end of our Primal-T review.
Overall, this testosterone booster did not live up to the hype in our opinion, as it doesn’t use some key ingredients and also uses a proprietary blend.
Simply put there are some better options on the market right now if you’re looking fro a quality testosterone booster supplement.
• Updated on September 20, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga