Priced at under $30, it’s one of the more affordable testosterone boosters out there, but does that come at the expense of the ingredients?
The purpose of this Primasurge review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles to see where it stands.
So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to look at the ingredients formula, the doses and the customer reviews as we look to see where this supplement ranks in relation to the leading testosterone boosters on the market that are available to you right now.
It claims to be a testosterone booster that uses natural and “premium” ingredients to help get you feeling and performing at your best.
But can it live up to the marketing hype or does it fall short?
With the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at the Primasurge supplement to see if it deserves a place on our list of the best products in this category right now.
So, as we’ve already deduced, Primasurge is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called Jacked Factory.
It’s currently available to buy on Amazon and at a number of other online retail outlets.
It claims to be a “natural testosterone booster supplement” that will help to raise your levels of the male hormone and get you feeling – and performing – at your best.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are supplements that contain a range of natural ingredients and plant extracts designed to get your body producing more of the male hormone naturally.
There are so many products on the market in this category these days that it can become difficult to pick out the best ones from the not-so-good ones.
The marketing material on the official Amazon listing says that this supplement will help with:
• Muscle Building
• Improved Strength
• Fat Loss
Of course, the benefits listed above will occur when your testosterone levels are at a healthy level, so it’s not really a surprise to see them listed.
The marketing material also claims that Primasurge will help to improve your energy, vitality and libido, which all sounds pretty good to us.
The manufacturers also offer a 100 per cent money back guarantee, which is always great news and means that Jacked Factory are confident in their product.
The listing on Amazon goes on to claim that if you take Primasurge, you can expect to experience a “surge of strength, improved stamina, and more muscle fullness”.
It also seems to be one of the more popular products on Amazon – there were more than one thousand reviews by customers at the time of writing this article.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learnt to discount the manufacturer hype when it comes to supplements.
Generally speaking, the most important thing to pay attention to when picking a testosterone booster is the ingredients formula, so let’s now get cracking and start taking a look at exactly what is in Primasurge now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the Primasurge ingredients formula in detail.
Firstly, we should congratulate Jacked Factory for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we clearly see which ingredients are included – along with their doses.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends and so it’s great to see that Jacked Factory have been completely transparent with their Primasurge formula.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Primasurge uses.
• Longjack Extract – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this is a popular testosterone booster ingredient that is used in a lot of products. It’s an extract from a plant which is native to Indonesia, and is regularly touted as an aphrodisiac ingredient that can increase sexual desire. Sadly though, there isn’t a great deal of scientific evidence to suggest that it will actual raise testosterone levels.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herb extract which is known for promoting anti-anxiety and calming effects. It’s believed to work by helping to decrease the amounts of the stress hormone Cortisol in your system. There have been some studies which have shown that certain types of Ashwagandha can help to raise testosterone levels, so it’s not a bad inclusion in the formula.
• Safed Musli Extract – We’re going to level with you. We’ve never come across this ingredient in a testosterone booster before. It’s a herb which is typically found in the tropical wet forests in peninsular India. It has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine to treat arthritis and diabetes – as well as boosting sexual health. However, there isn’t much in the way of direct evidence linking it to boosted testosterone levels.
• Primavie – This is a branded ingredient which consists of two substances called Shilajit and Fulvic Acid. Shilajit is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan mountains. There are some claims that it could help to raise testosterone levels in some cases, but we still feel that there are some better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Boron – This is a great mineral for helping with boosting testosterone levels, and so it’s good to see it in the Primasurge formula. It’s believed to work by decreasing the amount of sex hormone binding globulin in your system, which can result in more free testosterone.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a solid ingredient for any testosterone booster supplement – or any supplement for that matter. That’s because it’s been shown to be able to increase the absorption of the other ingredients in your body – and that can mean a more effective supplement overall.
Although the Primasurge formula does contain a few good things – and it’s great that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend, there were also quite a few things missing.
Here are the main ingredients that we would have liked to seen used in the Primasurge formula:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
D-Aspartic Acid is the first ingredient we look for in testosterone booster supplements, because it’s been shown in studies to help raise T levels in men – and sometimes in a matter of days.
Meanwhile, Magnesium and Zinc are both essential minerals which can help to support healthy T levels, and Fenugreek is a spice which is also good at helping to give your body what it needs to produce more of the hormone.
You can see our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
The Primasurge ingredients formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any serious side effects.
That said, we do always recommend that you carefully check the ingredients label yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Primasurge contains 60 capsules, which is around a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one capsule of Primasurge with a glass of water, two to three times per day.
Of course, if you end up taking three capsules per day, one bottle is only going to last you for 15 days.
There were more than one thousand Primasurge reviews on Amazon at the time of writing, so this is clearly a popular product.
It has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good really.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that Primasurge helped to give them more energy and made it easier for them to focus.
However, one negative review came from someone who used it every day as directed but saw no benefits, despite adapting their training regime.
Primasurge is a decent option, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters out there right now.
It fell slightly short of our expectations because it doesn’t include any D-Aspartic Acid and is also missing some important ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements around right now by following the link shown below.
You should always remember to get your diet and training regime on point before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
A high quality testosterone booster can indeed help to boost your results both inside and outside of the gym – but only if you get your basic lifestyle choices on point first.
So, that brings us to the end of our Primasurge review.
Overall, we think that this is actually a pretty good testosterone booster by Jacked Factory.
It contains some pretty good ingredients, and seems to be well reviewed by customers.
However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now because it is missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and both Magnesium and Zinc.
• Updated on October 09, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga