We’re always looking to find out at about the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to take a closer look at Prime-T.
So, if you’re looking to find out whether Prime-T is a good option for you, then you’re in the right place.
Our Prime-T RSP Nutrition review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this testosterone booster so you can decide whether it’s a good choice for you or not.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to see if this product deserves a place in our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements available right now.
The testosterone booster market has exploded in recent years, and that has made it harder than ever to pick out the very best supplements.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to find out a little bit more about Prime-T as we look to find out where it stands compared to the competition.
As we’ve already covered, Prime-T RSP is something called a testosterone booster supplement.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are supplements that have been formulated with ingredients designed to give your body the fuel it needs to produce more of the hormone.
Low testosterone is an increasing problem in the modern world, and more and more men are turning to natural supplements to help combat the decline.
Testosterone levels in men naturally decline as we get older, but there are suggestions that average T levels are also down across the board in the modern world.
As we mentioned above, Prime-T is available to buy on Amazon.com, so we took a look at the marketing material on the listing to find out exactly what the manufacturers are saying about this product.
According to the listing on Amazon, Prime-T will help with the following:
• Increase Free Testosterone
• Lean Muscle Growth
• Strength, Stamina and Healthy Sleep
The marketing material claims that RSP Prime-T has been “scientifically formulated” to help you raise your testosterone levels, as well as promoting a healthy estrogen balance and helping to maintain a healthy prostate.
The formula is also claimed to support “wellness, energy and vitality” in men to help get you feeling at your very best again.
RSP Prime-T also promises to help to restore the “vigor” you need to perform physically – both in and out of the gym.
Of course, this all sounds pretty good so far. However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
Instead, it’s much more important to focus on the ingredients formula, the servings and real customer reviews to get a better perspective.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on and start taking a close look at the ingredients of Prime-T by RSP Nutrition.
Let’s begin this important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of RSP Prime-T as printed on the bottle.
The good thing that we were pleased to note right away is that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is in each serving.
We generally recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because they mean that you don’t know how much of each ingredient is actually included in each dose, which is not ideal.
So, it’s a solid start from Prime-T in this regard. Let’s now take a closer look at the individual ingredients that Prime-T uses.
• Vitamin D – This is a good place to start for any testosterone booster supplement. It’s believed that Vitamin D can help to kick-start testosterone production. Our bodies make it naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but it can be difficult to get enough of it all year round. It’s a solid ingredient for any T-booster, although the 3,000IU dose could be a little higher.
• Vitamins B3 and B12 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in any kinds of supplements because they play such an important role in so many bodily processes. B12 is actually more common as an ingredient in the top fat burner supplements because it can help to support a healthy metabolism. However, B3 and B12 are both good ingredients nonetheless.
• Zinc – A great ingredient for a testosterone booster. Zinc is an essential mineral which plays an important role in helping to support a number of bodily processes, including supporting healthy testosterone levels. It has been shown that being Zinc deficient could negatively affect your testosterone levels, so it’s another solid inclusion here.
• D-Aspartic Acid – One of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around. Studies have shown that supplementing with D-Aspartic Acid can help to boost testosterone levels in men significantly, and sometimes in just a matter of days. Many supplements use DAA but don’t include enough of it. That’s not the case with Prime-T, which has a solid does of 3,200mg per serving.
• Fenugreek – Another great ingredient for a T-booster. Fenugreek seed extract is rich in important things such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium, and it’s also shown promise at helping to support healthy testosterone levels.
• Maca – A plant extract which is sometimes used for its supposed ability to boost libido and sexual health. It’s also thought to help counter erectile dysfunction and boost energy and endurance.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is a nutrient found in green vegetables such as broccoli which is known for being packed full of antioxidants. It has been touted as a good ingredient to help manage estrogen (the female hormone) levels.
• Safed Musli Extract – We haven’t come across this ingredient in too many testosterone boosters before. It’s a herb which is typically found in the tropical wet forests in peninsular India. It has a history of use for boosting sexual health.
• Boron – Another mineral which makes its way into a number of the top testosterone boosters. It’s believed to work by reducing the amount of sex hormone binding globulin in your system, which in turn could mean more free testosterone.
• Black Pepper Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement. Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of some of the ingredients in your body to make for a more effective supplement.
We must say that the Prime-T formula is one of the better ones we’ve come across recently.
It contains good doses of things such as D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek and Boron.
However, we would have liked to have seen the following ingredients added to the RSP Prime-T formula:
You can check out our guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
The Prime-T ingredients formula looks like a relatively safe one to us, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do some of your own research.
We always recommend that you look into the ingredients yourself before trying any kind of new supplement for the first time, so you can be sure that you’re not going to suffer from any adverse effects.
Prime-T doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine.
Each bottle of Prime-T contains 120 capsules, which is the same as a month-long supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward – they say that you should take four tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
They also say that for best results, you should combine RSP Prime-T with a “power diet and training program”.
At the the time of writing, there were more than 250 RSP Prime-T reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One happy person said that it helped them sleep much better after struggling with sleeping problems for years. They also claimed that it helped them to start losing weight.
However, one negative review came from someone who wasn’t happy with the large size of the pills.
Prime-T RSP Nutrition is certainly not a bad testosterone booster supplement in our opinion.
It has good doses of solid ingredient such as D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek, and also seems to have decent customer reviews.
That said, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the best testosterone boosters on the market at the moment, which you can check out below.
You should always first make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and training hard before thinking about taking any new supplements.
Testosterone boosters can work well – but only if they are combined with the right lifestyle choices.
That means making sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding a new supplement to your regimen.
So, here we are at the end of our Prime-T review.
All in all, this is a pretty good testosterone booster which has solid doses of some very good ingredients.
However, it just falls slightly short of making it onto our list of the best testosterone boosters around right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga