It’s recently been added to the supplements section on Amazon, and it’s also available to buy at some other online outlets.
Mega Test is a supplement made by Primeval Labs that claims to help give your body the fuel it needs to support your goals.
The sole purpose of this Primeval Labs Mega Test review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to determine where it stands in relation to the top so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on sale at the moment.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings to see whether this is a product worth using, or if you’re money would be better spent elsewhere.
There are so many supplements on sale these days that it can be tough to pick out the best one for you.
But we’ve made it our mission to review as many supplements as possible as we look to uncover the best products on the market right now.
So let’s now get cracking and start our Mega Test review by looking at the basic facts about this particular supplement.
As we’ve clearly already gathered, Mega Test is a supplement made by Primeval Labs that claims to help support your goals.
The bottle says that it uses a “superior matrix” to achieve its results.
According to the official marketing material on the Amazon listing, Mega Test will work in three main ways to help support you on your journey.
This all sounds pretty good to us so far.
However, whether Mega Test is actually able help you depends largely on the ingredients formula and doses.
Mega Test costs $39.99 for one bottle, and the marketing material on the official website says that it will help you to “overcome barriers, so you can achieve your workout goals”.
It also claims that this supplement will “maximize” your results in all areas of your life.
The marketing material on the official Primeval Labs website ends by declaring that Mega Test will help you to “train like an alpha male”.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learnt to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the things that matter (like the ingredients and the customer reviews), when it comes to making an assessment about these kinds of supplements.
So now let’s drill down on the Mega Test ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Mega Test, as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should applaud Primeval Labs for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we clearly know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
We always advise that you steer clear of any supplements that hide the doses of their ingredients in a proprietary blend, as there’s no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Mega Test formula.
• Vitamin D – A great place to start for any supplement like this. It plays a role in some important bodily processes such as the maintenance of normal muscle function. It’s a solid ingredient in the Mega Test formula.
• Magnesium – This is an essential mineral which plays a role in a number of things. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal protein synthesis and normal energy-yielding metabolism, amongst other things.
• Zinc – Zinc is another essential mineral which we love to find in products like this. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this. We would have preferred to see a slightly higher dose than 2g – as 3g is usually better.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is a plant extract which made its way into a lot of the early supplements to hit the market. There are claims that it could help with certain things but we are not convinced. Simply put, there are some other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Maca Powder – This is a plant extract which has plenty of claims about it. We are not so sure about its inclusion here, though.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as the Velvet Bean. Again, there are various claims about this particular ingredient online.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is a nutrient found in green leafy vegetables. It is often found in supplements like this.
• Longjack Extract – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this is a very common ingredient. However, we are not so convinced about it, if we’re being totally honest.
We must say that the Primeval Labs Mega Test formula is one of the better ones that we’ve come across recently. It contains great inclusions such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid.
However, it was still missing a handful of our favorite ingredients, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a mineral which is often found in supplements like this.
Meanwhile, Fenugreek Seed Extract is commonly found in the ingredients formulas of the top products on the market.
And Black Pepper extract is a great ingredient for any supplement. You’ll usually find a small doses of Black Pepper Extract in the leading supplements in this category.
You can see our guide to our pick of the top five supplements available to you right now by following the link shown below.
The Mega Test formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects.
It doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you shouldn’t have problems with the jitters or energy crashes.
The above said, we do always advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients formula yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Mega Test contains 150 capsules, which will last a month.
The directions simply say that you should take five capsules daily. They also say not to take it for more than eight weeks without taking at least eight weeks off between cycles.
At the time of writing, there were only seven Mega Test reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that their strength had improved after just two weeks.
However, one person was not happy – they rated it one star and claimed that it gave them “severe right side pain”.
It’s a decent option, but we don’t rate Mega Test as one of the very best supplements out there right now.
It falls just short because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as Boron and Fenugreek.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Remember that a supplement is no substitute for hard work and dedication.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding ANY kind of supplement to your daily routine.
That said, if you’re already making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a top quality supplement can help to support your goals.
So, here we are at the end of our Primeval Labs Mega Test review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent option that’s certainly a lot better than a lot of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
However, there are definitely some slightly superior options on the market at the moment that use more of our favorite ingredients.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge