It’s recently been added to the supplements section on Amazon, and it’s also available to buy at some other online outlets.
Mega Test is a testosterone booster supplement made by Primeval Labs that claims to help give your body the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone naturally.
The sole purpose of this Primeval Labs Mega Test review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to determine where it stands in relation to the top testosterone boosters on sale at the moment.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings to see whether this is a T-booster worth using, or if you’re money would be better spent elsewhere.
There are so many testosterone boosters on sale these days that it can be tough to pick out the best one for you.
But we’ve made it our mission to review as many testosterone boosters as possible as we look to uncover the best products on the market right now.
So let’s now get cracking and start our Mega Test review by looking at the basic facts about this testosterone booster supplement.
As we’ve clearly already gathered, Mega Test is a testosterone booster made by Primeval Labs that claims to help get your body producing more testosterone.
The bottle says that it uses a “superior testosterone matrix” to achieve its results.
According to the official marketing material on the Amazon listing, Mega Test will do the following:
• Boost Testosterone
• Increase Muscle Muscle
• Increase Strength
• Boost Libido
This all sounds pretty good to us, but of course the above points would simply be the results of elevated testosterone levels.
Whether Mega Test is actually able to raise T levels depends largely on the ingredients formula and doses.
Low testosterone levels in men seems to be a growing problem in modern times, and so many are turning to natural testosterone boosters to help counteract the decline across the board.
Mega Test costs $39.99 for one bottle, and the marketing material on the official website says that it will help you to “overcome barriers, so you can achieve your workout goals”.
It also claims that this supplement will “maximize” testosterone levels – and that can support muscle growth and strength.
The marketing material on the official Primeval Labs website ends by declaring that Mega Test will help you to “train like an alpha male”.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learnt to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the things that matter (like the ingredients and the customer reviews), when it comes to making an assessment about testosterone booster supplements.
So now let’s drill down on the Mega Test ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Mega Test, as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should applaud Primeval Labs for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we clearly know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
We always advise that you steer clear of any supplements that hide the doses of their ingredients in a proprietary blend, as there’s no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Mega Test formula.
• Vitamin D – A great place to start for any testosterone booster supplement. It can be difficult to get enough Vitamin D all year round – and it plays a role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels. It’s a solid ingredient in the Mega Test formula.
• Magnesium – This is an essential mineral which plays a role in a number of bodily processes. Supplementing with Magnesium is believed to have a positive effect on testosterone levels, so it’s another good inclusion in the formula.
• Zinc – Zinc is another essential mineral which can help to support healthy testosterone levels. It’s known that low Zinc levels can cause a decrease in testosterone, so it’s another good ingredient in this supplement.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to raise testosterone levels in men significantly – and sometimes in just a matter of days. We would have preferred to see a slightly higher dose than 2g – as 3g is usually better.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is a plant extract which made its way into a lot of the early testosterone boosters. There are claims that it can help to raise T levels, but more recent studies have suggested that it may not be as effective as first hoped. Simply put, there are some other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Maca Powder – This is a plant extract packed full of antioxidants. There are also claims that it can help to promote sexual function and boost libido.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as the Velvet Bean. This is a good ingredient, as it’s believed to be able to help support free testosterone levels. It is also believed to help reduce the levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in your system.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is a nutrient found in green leafy vegetables. It is known for possibly being able to reduce the levels of the female hormone estrogen in your system.
• Longjack Extract – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this is a very common testosterone booster ingredient. It is known for working as an aphrodisiac to help boost libido.
We must say that the Primeval Labs Mega Test formula is one of the better ones that we’ve come across recently. It contains important things such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid.
However, it was still missing a handful of the very best T-boosting ingredients, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a mineral which has shown promise in helping to elevate testosterone levels in men.
Meanwhile, Fenugreek Seed Extract is a great natural source of Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium – and it is also believed to positively affect testosterone levels.
And Black Pepper extract is a great ingredient for any testosterone booster because it’s been shown to help boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our guide to the top testosterone booster supplements available to you right now by following the link shown below.
The Mega Test formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects.
It doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you shouldn’t have problems with the jitters or energy crashes.
The above said, we do always advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients formula yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Mega Test contains 150 capsules, which will last a month.
The directions simply say that you should take five capsules daily. They also say not to take it for more than eight weeks without taking at least eight weeks off between cycles.
At the time of writing, there were only seven Mega Test reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that their strength had improved after just two weeks – as well as their libido.
However, one person was not happy – they rated it one star and claimed that it gave them “severe right side pain”.
It’s a decent option, but we don’t rate Mega Test as one of the very best testosterone booster supplements out there right now.
It falls just short because it’s missing some key ingredients such as Boron and Fenugreek.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Remember that a supplement is no substitute for hard work and dedication.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding ANY kind of supplement to your daily routine.
That said, if you’re already making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a top quality testosterone booster to your regimen is always a good idea.
So, here we are at the end of our Primeval Labs Mega Test review.
Overall, this is a decent testosterone booster that’s certainly a lot better than a lot of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
However, there are definitely some slightly superior options on the market at the moment that use more of the best proven ingredients.
• Updated on October 04, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga