Pro Supps’ products seem to be gaining more and more traction right now, so we were keen to take a close look at the latest addition to their fat burner range – Vanish.
The manufacturers claim that it’s been designed to be one of the best thermogenic fat burners on the market right now.
It’s claimed to help you burn more fat while also increasing energy levels and suppressing appetite.
That all sounds good, so let’s kick off our Pro Supps Vanish review to see if it lives up to the marketing hype and is really as good as it’s cracked up to be.
Pro Supps Vanish is marketed as supplement to help you lose weight more officially.
According to the official website, it’s claimed to:
• Enhance Energy and Mental Drive
• Support Mood and Focus
• Promote Improved Fat Utilization
That all sounds good to us. The important thing to remember when it comes to the best fat burners it that they usually work in more than one way.
Getting your body to burn more fat is not an easy thing to do, so you’ll want to pick a supplement that works in multiple ways to increase your chances of success.
According to the website Pro Supps Vanish will help you “crush” your fitness goals on your way to getting your dream body.
Now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients in Pro Supps Vanish to see if it’s really as good as it’s claimed to be.
Let’s start this section of our Pro Supps Vanish review by taking a close look at the ingredients label to see what’s actually in this supplement.
The first thing we noticed when taking a glance at the ingredients label was the disappointing fact that this product uses a proprietary blend.
In case you’re unaware, this is when a supplement manufacturer decides to mask the doses of the individual ingredients in an overall ‘blend’.
We really don’t like this because it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product, and also makes predicting side-effects that little big more tricky.
Let’s crack on and focus on the top ingredients in Pro Supps Vanish.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient and one of our favorite fat burner substances. It will help to boost energy levels and keep you focused even when dieting. The problem, of course, is that we don’t know the individual doses of the other ingredients.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is another one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients. It’s got potent thermogenic properties to help your body burn more fat naturally.
• Di-Caffeine Malate – This is another form of caffeine. We have to say, we’re not too sure about both this and caffeine anhydrous both being used in the same supplement, especially as we don’t know the doses of them both.
• Rhodiola Rosea Extract – This is an interesting inclusion. We actually recommend it as a top pre workout ingredient, and we haven’t seen it included in too many fat burners before. It’s good pre workout because it can help to reduce muscle fatigue.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – This is not a good fat burner ingredient in our opinion. We’ve found it in many fat burners recently but we don’t recommend it because of its numerous reported side-effects. The fact that we don’t know the dose used in Pro Supps Vanish makes it worse.
• 5-HTP – This is a naturally occurring amino acid which is believed to boost your serotonin levels. Serotonin can help make you feel happy, but we think it’s best not to mess with your serotonin levels unless you really need to.
Those are the main ingredients in Pro Supps Vanish. There are a number of other inclusions (as shown on the label pictured above).
Although Pro Supps Vanish does contain a few good ingredients, we feel that the manufacturers have let themselves down by using a proprietary blend and omitting some of the best fat burner ingredients.
Firstly, it was disappointing that Pro Supps Vanish did not use any Cayenne Pepper. This is one of our top rated fat burner ingredients because not only does it help to boost fat loss through thermogenesis, but it also works to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier.
It was also a shame that there was no Glucomannan on the label. This is one of the best natural appetite suppressants out there.
There were some other noticeable omissions from the label too, such as Green Coffee Bean Extract, Chromium and Black Pepper Extract not included.
As you can probably already tell, we’re not hugely impressed with the ingredients in Pro Supps Vanish.
We recently updated our guide to the best fat burner supplements on sale right now. You can check out out by hitting the link below.
As mentioned above, the fact that Pro Supps Vanish uses a proprietary blend makes it very difficult to judge potential side effects.
For instance, we have no idea how much caffeine is in each serving, and we know that too much caffeine can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes.
As an aside, we always recommend that you don’t consume anything with caffeine in it within six hours of going to bed.
We’re also not big fans of Yohimbe and 5-HTP as ingredients in this supplement, because they have been reported to cause plenty of side effects in people.
Each bottle of Pro Supps Vanish contains 60 capsules.
That means that if you stick to the recommended maximum dose of two per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
We have to say, we found it strange that there were not any more specific instructions on how to take the product.
As we mentioned above, we definitely wouldn’t recommend taking this product too close to bedtime so it won’t affect your sleep.
We found a handful of Pro Supps Reviews on bodybuilding.com.
One buyer said that it was one of the best fat burner and energy supplements they had ever taken.
Someone else said that they had been using it for a few years and that they liked it.
However, there were naturally some negative reviews too. One buyer rated it as 1/10 and said they were “very disappointed”, claiming that it made them feel sick and very tired.
Not in our opinion. Although Pro Supps Vanish does contain a few decent ingredients, it falls way short of being one of the best fat burners on the market.
That’s because it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some of the top fat burner ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the very best fat burners on the market right now by hitting the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, don’t expect to find a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to burning fat and losing weight.
You should always make sure that you’re eating right, training hard and getting plenty of rest before considering taking any supplements.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then a quality fat burner can make a big difference to your results.
So there we have it, our Pro Supps Vanish review.
In conclusion, we don’t rate this as one of the best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
We feel that although it uses a few decent ingredients, it’s let down by the fact it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key fat burning ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the very best fat burners we’ve ever seen by hitting the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga