If you’re looking to find out all of the important information about this supplement, including everything you need to know about the ingredients, then you’re in the right place.
Our Pro Test Boost review is going to focus on everything that you need to know about this supplement as we look to see where it ranks.
We’re going to cover the important aspects of Pro Test Boost, including the customer reviews and ingredients formula as we look to see whether it makes it onto our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market right now.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The supplement market has grown significantly in recent years, and that means that there is more choice than ever if you’re looking for a natural supplement to support your goals.
The problem, though, is that there seems to be a never-ending supply of food supplements popping up constantly.
The extra choices is great, but it means that it’s become even more difficult to pick out the best products in this category.
So, we’ve made it our mission to review as many supplements as possible as we look to draw up a list of the very best products in this category.
Now, let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Pro Test Boost in a bit more detail.
So, as promised, let’s now take a close look at Pro Test Boost and the background about this product.
As we’ve already deduced, Pro Test Boost is a supplement made by a company called We Are Fit, and that is sold on Amazon and elsewhere online.
According to the marketing material on the official Amazon listing, Pro Test Boost is an “extra strength” supplement for men.
The Amazon listing claims that Pro Test Boost is a “premium” supplement which has been designed to help support you on your journey.
It’s a “clean herbal supplement” which has been specifically formulated to help support your goals, according to the official marketing material.
We Are Fit is a US-based company who sell a range of different supplements on Amazon and at other outlets.
We Are Fit make some pretty confident claims about this product. However, we’ve pretty much heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements.
So, now it’s time to take a close look at the Pro Test Boost ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can actually live up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Pro Test Boost, as printed on the label of this supplement.
Before we get into the detail about the ingredients formula, we should congratulate We Are Fit for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used in Pro Test Boost.
We always advise that you stay clear of supplements that use proprietary blends, as they make it very difficult to judge effectiveness.
So, it’s great to see that Pro Test Boost has not used a proprietary blend, and that we are clearly told the doses of the individual ingredients on the list.
Let’s now focus on the individual ingredients in Pro Test Boost as we look to see where it stands.
• Zinc – This is a great ingredient for any supplement in this category. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone levels and normal fertility and reproduction. Zinc also contributes to normal protein synthesis.
• Magnesium – Another great inclusion, and we always like to see both Zinc and Magnesium combined together in this category of supplements. Magnesium can help to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that was very common in this type of supplement in the early days. It’s an extract from a plant which has been claimed to have certain benefits. However, more recent research has suggested that it’s not as effective as first thought, and so there are better options out there these days.
• Chrysin – This is not the most common ingredient. Also called 5,7-dihydroxyflavone, it is a flavone found in honey, propolis, honeycomb, the passion flowers. There have been some suggestions that it could help with certain things. However, recent studies seem to indicate that it’s not really effective. Not the best inclusion.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack and commonly found in supplements of this category, this is an extract from a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, which is native to Indonesia. It has been linked to several benefits. However, the actual evidence behind these claims is limited at best.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is commonly found in supplements in this category, even though it’s not really one of our favorite ingredients. We would have preferred to have seen a more commonly used ingredient here instead.
• Saw Palmetto Berries – This ingredient has been linked to certain benefits. However, we are not totally convinced about it, despite it being sold on its own as a supplement in many health stores.
• Hawthorn Berries – This is a herb that’s commonly used in supplements for a number of different reasons. However, there is not a great deal of scientific evidence to back up the claims. So We Are Fit could certainly have used a better ingredient in its place, which is a shame overall.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – Also known as Veld Grape, this is a perennial plant of the grape family. There is not much actual evidence to suggest that it will help with much, which makes it a disappointing inclusion in Pro Test Boost.
The Pro Test Boost formula does have a few good ingredients in it, especially Magnesium and Zinc.
However, it also falls short when it comes to using our favorite ingredients for a product in this category.
For example, the following of our favorite ingredients didn’t make it into the Pro Test Boost formula:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the first ingredients we look for when assessing a supplement of this type. It was a shame not to find it on the label. It’s one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.
Boron is another solid ingredient, while Black Pepper Extract is usually added as a small ingredient in the top products in this category.
You can see our updated guide to the leading supplements in this category by visiting the link shown below.
The Pro Test Boost formula is a pretty safe one and it doesn’t contain any stimulants, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about unwanted side-effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula yourself before trying any supplement for the first time, even if just to check that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
We do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Pro Test Boost contains 90 capsules, which means that one bottle will last you for 30 days if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions are fairly straightforward, and say that you should simply take three capsules per day before bed.
We generally favor supplements that require you to take the capsules multiple times per day, as that means that your body is going to be regularly supplied with the ingredients.
At the time of writing, there were more than 100 Pro Test Boost reviews on the official Amazon website.
It had an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
One person said that Pro Test Boost is a “quality” supplement which costs a “fraction” of other similar products.
However, there were naturally some negative reviews as well, with one person simply claiming that it didn’t work as first thought for them.
Pro Test Boost has some good ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc, but we do not rate this product amongst the very best supplements on the market right now.
It falls short because it doesn’t use some of our favorite ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Boron.
Check out our list of the best five supplements on sale right now via the link shown below.
Just remember not to expect miracles from any supplement.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regime.
That being said, a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey if used with the right lifestyle choices.
So, here we are at the end of our Pro Test Boost Review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement that contains a few decent ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, it doesn’t really come close to challenging the leading products on the market in this category because it’s missing many of our favorite ingredients.
MORE: Z-Core PM Review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge