If you’re looking to find out all of the important information about this supplement, including everything you need to know about the ingredients, then you’re in the right place.
Our Pro Test Boost review is going to focus on everything that you need to know about this testosterone booster supplement as we look to see where it ranks.
We’re going to cover the important aspects of Pro Test Boost, including the customer reviews and ingredients formula as we look to see whether it makes it onto our list of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
The testosterone booster market has grown significantly in recent years, and that means that there is more choice than ever if you’re looking for a natural supplement to help raise your levels of the male hormone.
The problem, though, is that there seems to be a never-ending supply of testosterone booster supplements popping up constantly.
The extra choices is great, but it means that it’s become even more difficult to pick out the best products in this category.
So, we’ve made it our mission to review as many testosterone boosters as possible as we look to draw up a list of the very best products in this category.
Now, let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Pro Test Boost in a bit more detail.
So, as promised, let’s now take a close look at Pro Test Boost and the background about this product.
As we’ve already deduced, Pro Test Boost is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called We Are Fit, and that is sold on Amazon and elsewhere online.
According to the marketing material on the official Amazon listing, Pro Test Boost is an “extra strength” testosterone booster supplement.
In case you weren’t already aware, testosterone booster supplements are products that contain a range of natural ingredients that can help to raise your testosterone levels by giving your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
The Amazon listing claims that Pro Test Boost is a “premium” supplement which has been designed to combat loss of muscle mass and a lack of energy.
It’s a “clean herbal supplement” which has been specifically formulated to help get your body producing more testosterone, according to the official marketing material.
We Are Fit is a US-based company who sell a range of different supplements on Amazon and at other outlets.
We Are Fit make some pretty confident claims about this testosterone booster product. However, we’ve pretty much heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements.
So, now it’s time to take a close look at the Pro Test Boost ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can actually live up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Pro Test Boost, as printed on the label of this supplement.
Before we get into the detail about the ingredients formula, we should congratulate We Are Fit for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used in Pro Test Boost.
We always advise that you stay clear of supplements that use proprietary blends, as they make it very difficult to judge effectiveness.
So, it’s great to see that Pro Test Boost has not used a proprietary blend, and that we are clearly told the doses of the individual ingredients on the list.
Let’s now focus on the individual ingredients in Pro Test Boost as we look to see where it stands.
• Zinc – This is a great ingredient for any testosterone boosting supplement. That’s because it’s been shown in a number of studies to be an important nutrient for supporting healthy testosterone levels in men. It’s a good testosterone boosting ingredient because many men do not get enough Zinc from their diets.
• Magnesium – Another great inclusion, and we always like to see both Zinc and Magnesium combined together in testosterone booster supplements. Magnesium will help to lower your sex hormone binding globulin levels, which can leave to there being more free testosterone in your body, which is good news for your T levels overall.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that was very common in testosterone booster supplements in the early days. It’s an extract from a plant which has been claimed to help raise testosterone levels. However, more recent research has suggested that it’s not as effective as first thought, and so there are better testosterone boosting options out there these days.
• Chrysin – This is not the most common ingredient for a testosterone booster. Also called 5,7-dihydroxyflavone, it is a flavone found in honey, propolis, honeycomb, the passion flowers. There have been some suggestions that it could help to raise testosterone levels. However, recent studies seem to indicate that it’s not really effective at helping to raise levels of the male hormone when taken as a supplement.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack and commonly found in supplements of this category, this is an extract from a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, which is native to Indonesia. The good news is that it’s believed to help improve sexual function in men. However, the actual evidence linking it to boosted testosterone levels is limited at best.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is used more commonly as a libido boosting ingredient rather than a testosterone booster. That said, it still finds its way into a lot of testosterone booster supplements, despite the evidence suggesting that it’s more of an effective aphrodisiac than anything else.
• Saw Palmetto Berries – This ingredient has been used as a remedy for helping to control prostate size in men, which becomes more of an issue in older men. There there have also been some suggestions that Saw Palmetto could help to inhibit the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. However, when it comes to directly influencing testosterone levels, there’s not much evidence to suggest it works.
• Hawthorn Berries – This is a herb that’s commonly used in supplements for a number of different reasons. Some of the things it’s used for is to help reduce joint pain, but there is not a whole lot of evidence linking it to testosterone levels. So We Are Fit could certainly have used a more effective ingredient in its place, which is a shame overall.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – Also known as Veld Grape, this is a perennial plant of the grape family. It’s more commonly used as an ingredient in fat loss supplements, but there’s not much evidence linking it to increased testosterone levels, which makes it a disappointing inclusion in Pro Test Boost.
The Pro Test Boost formula does have a few good ingredients in it, especially Magnesium and Zinc.
However, it also falls short when it comes to using the very best and proven testosterone boosting ingredients.
For example, the following important testosterone boosting ingredients didn’t make it into the Pro Test Boost formula:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the first ingredients we look for when assessing a testosterone booster supplement.
That’s because it’s been shown in a number of studies to help raise testosterone levels in men, and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Boron is another solid testosterone boosting ingredient, while Black Pepper Extract is important for boosting the absorption of the other substances, making for a more effective product overall.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements in this category by visiting the link shown below.
The Pro Test Boost formula is a pretty safe one and it doesn’t contain any stimulants, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about unwanted side-effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula yourself before trying any supplement for the first time, even if just to check that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
Each bottle of Pro Test Boost contains 90 capsules, which means that one bottle will last you for 30 days if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions are fairly straightforward, and say that you should simply take three capsules per day before bed.
We generally favor supplements that require you to take the capsules multiple times per day, as that means that your body is going to be regularly supplied with the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone.
At the time of writing, there were more than 100 Pro Test Boost reviews on the official Amazon website.
It had an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
One person said that Pro Test Boost is a “quality” testosterone booster which costs a “fraction” of other similar products.
However, there were naturally some negative reviews as well, with one person simply claiming that it didn’t work as first thought for them.
Pro Test Boost has some good ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc, but we do not rate this product amongst the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
It falls short because it doesn’t use proven ingredient such as D-Aspartic Acid and Boron.
Check out our list of the best testosterone boosters on sale right now via the link shown below.
Just remember not to expect miracles from any supplement.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regime.
That being said, a quality testosterone booster can make a big difference to your results if used with the right lifestyle choices.
So, here we are at the end of our Pro Test Boost Review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK testosterone booster that contains a few decent ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, it doesn’t really come close to challenging the leading products on the market in this category because it’s missing many key testosterone boosting ingredients.
MORE: Z-Core PM Review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga