In this review article, we’re going to take a thorough look through the ingredients of Quadralean, check out some customer reviews, and see where it stands in comparison to the other main similar supplements out there at the moment.
As we’ve already mentioned, Quadralean fits into the wider general category of supplements that have been designed to help support you on your journey.
These are supplements which have been specifically designed to work in multiple ways to help you as you take responsibility for your body.
The important thing to remember is that supplements like this are meant to be combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
That means making sure that you’re sticking to a healthy and balanced diet and exercising regularly before thinking about taking one.
So, let’s take a close look at exactly what’s in Quadralean to see how it measures up to competition.
After taking a quick glance at the ingredients of Quadralean, there are definitely some good things on the list.
However, there are also some important things missing in our opinion, which prevent it from being a truly top-class supplement.
• Natural Caffeine – Caffeine is a good ingredient and is usually one of the first things we like to see on the label of supplements in this category. In this case, it’s a little bit unusual because instead of being a separate ingredient, Quadralean includes Caffeine as being from Green Tea. Now, don’t get us wrong, we’re huge fans of Green Tea Extract, it just seems strange to include Caffeine as one of the ingredients in this way, especially because most of the supplements in this category we’ve come across contain both Caffeine and Green Tea as separate ingredients. It’s a shame because although it says there is 200mg of Caffeine per serving on the label, it’s not clear exactly how much Green Tea is included.
• Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract – This is another one of our favorite ingredients and it was great to see it included in Quadralean. Cayenne Pepper is a popular inclusion and you’ll often find it in the top supplements in this category. That being said, the inclusion of just 25mg per three-capsule serving is a little too low for our liking.
• Bitter Orange – This is an ingredient we seem to be coming across more and more often in supplements in this category. Bitter Orange has been linked to being able to help with certain things, although we’re not totally convinced about the science to back this up. We definitely don’t consider Bitter Orange to be a crucial ingredient in a supplement like this. We’re also slightly wary of products which contain both Bitter Orange and Caffeine, as we’ve read about this causing problems in the past.
• Yohimbe Extract – This is another ingredient we’ve come across more often recently but again we’re not totally convinced. We haven’t been able to find much scientific research linking this ingredient to benefits and we don’t consider it to be an important ingredient in supplements of this type.
Quadralean also includes a number of other ingredients, including, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-GPC, CLA and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Although there are definitely some good ingredients in Quadralean, we can’t help but feel that they’ve missed out some key substances.
Unfortunately, these omissions mean that we don’t really consider Quadralean to be a top-class supplement.
Firstly, it was disappointing to see that there was no Caffeine included as a separate ingredient.
Yes, Quadralean does add ‘natural’ caffeine to the list from Green Tea, but as we mentioned above, we’re not totally sure about this approach and it makes it unclear exactly how much Green Tea is in the product.
We were also disappointed not to see Glucomannan on the ingredients list. In case you didn’t know Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
If you’ve read our supplements content before, you’ll know that we’re also big fans of things like Zinc, Chromium and B Vitamins, and none of these were to be found in Quadralean, which was disappointing.
These types of products are usually pretty safe, but we always recommend reading up on each ingredient before you try it for the first time.
After all, you’re going to be putting this supplement into your body. You want to check that it’s completely safe.
The main other thing to bear in mind is that the caffeine content is pretty high (200mg per three-capsule serving), so you’ll probably want to avoid taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
Regular coffee drinkers may have to scale down their intake to avoid getting too much caffeine in their diet.
We strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking this supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Quadralean contains 180 capsules, which amounts to 60 three-capsule servings.
The label says that you should take serving first thing upon waking in the morning and another serving four to six hours later.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than six capsules within a 24-hour period.
As we mentioned above, we don’t recommend taking this product too close to bedtime as the caffeine content could mess with your sleep.
We checked out some of the customer reviews of Quadralean on Amazon and some other sites.
One user said that it gave them a brilliant energy boost, while another customer said that it helped to give them a boost on their journey.
Someone else reported that they felt less hungry than normal while taking Quadralean.
However, there were also some more negative reviews that we found.
One person said that it didn’t suppress their appetite at all or give them an energy boost, while another simply reported that it did not work and they wouldn’t be buying it again.
We don’t think so. Although Quadralean does include some decent ingredients, there are too many things missing for us to class it as one of the top supplements out there.
We recently picked out the top five best supplements on sale at the moment by researching the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Click the link below to see what we found.
While discussing products of this type, we always look to remind people that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to give you your dream body.
You’ll first have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before seeing any results.
That being said, if you’ve already got those two things sorted, then adding a high quality supplement can help to support you on your journey.
So, is Quadralean a good supplement which you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts about it in summary:
• Decent ingredients
• Generally good reviews
• No Glucomannan
• Missing other ingredients
• Not sure about Alpha GPC
Remember to check out our selection of the best five supplements on sale at the moment made by different manufacturers. Click the link below to see our picks.
So there we have it, our full review of Quadralean by RSP Nutrition.
Although it definitely contains some decent ingredients, it’s still missing a number of important things in our opinion. That means that we don’t class it as a top supplement because there are definitely better options out there at the moment in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge