It’s a thermogenic fat burner designed to give your body the fuel it needs to burn more fat and help you on your weight loss journey.
As we all know, there is no such thing a magic pill to help you burn more fat, and you should always make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before trying any supplement.
But picking a quality fat burner can genuinely make a big difference to your results, as long as you combine it with the correct lifestyle choices.
Our RevBurn review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement as we discover whether it lives up to the hype or not.
Let’s start by taking a look at the basic facts behind this supplement.
Rev Burn is marketed as a thermogenic fat burner designed to help get your body burning more fat than normal.
The marketing material describes it as a “groundbreaking” supplement designed to help stimulate your metabolism and get you burning more fat than normal.
According to the promotional material, Rev Burn will:
• Increase Energy and Endurance
• Accelerate Thermogenic Fat Burning
• Boost Muscle Building
The best fat burners work in multiple ways to help you lose weight.
Getting your body to burn more fat than normal is not an easy thing to do, so you’ll definitely want to pick a product which offers a multi-action approach to it all.
There is no mention of appetite suppression in any of the promotional material, which is a bit disappointing.
Choosing a fat burner supplement that suppresses appetite is always a plus as it’s going to make sticking to your diet much easier.
Now let’s take a look at the Rev Burn ingredients formula to see if it is all it’s cracked up to be or not.
Let’s start this section by taking a close look at the full ingredients label of Rev Burn.
The first disappointing thing you can see straight away is that Rev Labs have chosen to use proprietary blends in this product. This is when the manufacturer chooses to hide the individual doses of the ingredients within an overall ‘blend’.
This is not good, as it makes it difficult to judge effectiveness without knowing the full doses of the ingredients. We believe that transparency should be the first thing manufacturers focus on these days.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a solid ingredient for any fat burner. It’s a natural stimulant which will help to increase energy levels and stimulate your metabolism. We don’t know how much is used in this supplement due to the proprietary blend, however, which is not good.
• Advantra Z – This is an ingredient which contains bitter orange (citrus aurantium). It is a popular ingredient in some fat burners but we don’t recommend it because it’s sometimes reported to cause unwanted side effects when combined with Caffeine.
• Dicaffeine Malate – This is another form of Caffeine. It’s a patented version of the stimulant, which is an ionic bonded combination of caffeine and malic acid. We’re not too sure why it needs to be included alongside actual Caffeine in the same supplement.
• Caffeine Citrate – Again, another form of Caffeine. We’re not too keen on supplements which overdo it in terms of stimulants, and three different sources of Caffeine seems excessive to us. Caffeine Citrate is often used as a medication to treat a lack of breathing in premature babies.
• Pterostilbene – This is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol. It’s the primary antioxidant component of blueberries and has been linked to wight loss, although we’re not too sure about it.
• Glucuronolactone – This a molecule commonly found in energy drinks. There is a surprising lack of research into it but it is presumably included in RevBurn for its stimulatory effects.
• Rosemary Extract – This is another antioxidant ingredient. It’s also often used as a preservative in foods. Again, it may have some benefits, but we’d have preferred to see a more proven fat burning ingredient used here.
• Cyanidin 3-O-glucoside – This is a natural colorant found in bilberries and other fruits and flowers. There have been some studies which suggest that it can increase energy levels, but with the Caffeine sources in this supplement, we’d question whether it’s necessary or not.
• N-Methyl-tyramine Hydrochloride – This is an ismethylated version of L-Tyramine. Again, it’s believed to increase energy levels. One thing is for sure, this supplement is sure to get you buzzing full of energy.
RevBurn contains a lot of different ingredients, but it is surprisingly lacking when it comes to our top pick of the best natural fat burners around.
Here are some of the best ingredients that are not in Rev Burn:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It’s a real shame that Rev Burn falls short in terms of including some of the best fat burning ingredients.
For instance, Cayenne Pepper is one of the best natural fat burning ingredients around, and it also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
Green Tea is packed full of antioxidants and will also boost thermogenic fat burning, while Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber which helps to suppress appetite.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants.
Too much Caffeine, especially when you’re also getting it from other sources, can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
Rev Burn uses three separate types of Caffeine along with other stimulants, which seems excessive to us.
And to make matters worse, the doses are hidden inside the proprietary blends, meaning that we don’t even know the individual doses of the ingredients.
We also always recommend doing your own research into the individual ingredients before trying a new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Rev Burn contains 60 capsules, which is a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one capsule in the morning with water, before taking another one later in the afternoon.
This is OK, but generally speaking, the best fat burner supplements have more regular doses of three-to-four times per day, as that means that your body is consistently being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
There were 57 RevBurn reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
It seems to be well received amongst customers, although there are not that many reviews online.
One customer said that they loved the product and that they were using it as an effective pre workout supplement as well as a fat burner.
Someone else said that it doubled their fat burning results after having started to use it for the first time.
Another customer, though, said that they were disappointed not to have noticed any results. And someone else simply said that it “did nothing” for them.
Not in our opinion. There are simply too many of the top fat burning ingredients missing from this product for us to consider it as one of the best around.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the five best fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
As we mentioned earlier, you should never expect a supplement to do the hard work for you.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering a fat burner supplement.
If you’ve already got your healthy lifestyle on point, then choosing a quality fat burner can indeed make a big difference to your result.s
That wraps up our RevBurn review. Overall, this product fell a way short of our expectations because of the disappointing formula and the fact that it uses proprietary blends (so we don’t know the doses of the ingredients).
In summary, there are plenty of other better options on the market right now in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga