We’ve heard a lot about this product recently, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about it as we look to continue adding to our list of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
1st Phorm have a range of products in their supplement story, but this review is going to focus on Royal 21 King as a standalone fat burner product.
To avoid conclusion, this review is going to focus on the Royal 21 King supplement on its own, not to be confused with the Royal 21 King System, which is a bundle of multiple supplements.
If you’re looking to find out whether Royal 21 King is a supplement worth trying or not, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere, then you’re in the right place.
Our Royal 21 King review is going to concentrate on all of the key things that you need to know about his fat burner supplement as we look to see where it ranks in relation to the top products in this category.
We’re going to break down the ingredients formula, the servings and the customer reviews as we look to find out exactly where this fat burner supplement stands.
So, let’s get down to business and start looking at the Royal 21 King supplement in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already gathered, Royal 21 King is a fat burner supplement made by a company called 1st Phorm.
1st Phorm have a number of supplements available in their range, and at present you can only buy their products directly from the official website.
That means that you won’t find Royal 21 King and other 1st Phorm supplements on sites such as Amazon or GNC, or in stores at the moment.
The marketing material for this product on the official website claims that this supplement is the “next evolution” of fat loss, whatever that means.
It claims to use “scientifically researched and powerful” ingredients to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
Royal 21 king claims to be an “advanced thermogenic” which will do the following:
• Increase Number of Calories Burned
• Control Appetite and Curb Cravings
• Boost Energy
• Elevate Mood
This all sounds good to us so far. Generally speaking, if you’re looking for a quality fat burner supplement, then you should try and find a product which works in multiple ways.
We all know that burning extra fat is not easy, so picking a high-quality supplement that works in multiple ways is more likely to bring you some success.
So, now that we know a little bit more about Royal 21 King, it’s time to see whether it can deliver on its own hype or not as we take a look at the ingredients formula of this supplement.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Royal 21 King, exactly as it’s printed on the bottle.
Before we get into the individual ingredients, we’ve got to express our disappointment at the fact that 1st Phorm have chosen to use a proprietary blend for this supplement.
This means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used, and instead we’ve only been told the amount of the total ‘blend’.
We always advise that you stay away from any kinds of supplements that use proprietary blends because they mean that you literally don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used in the supplement.
So the dose could be way too high or way too low.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Royal 21 King.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good place to start for any fat burner. Caffeine will help to keep your energy levels up, even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s a stimulant which has also shown promise at potentially being able to boost metabolism and suppress appetite.
• N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – This is a form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine. We don’t really consider it to be one of the very best fat burning ingredients, but there are some suggestions that it could help to boost metabolism.
• L-Theanine – An amino acid which is found in tea leaves. L-Theanine is a common ingredient for some of the best pre workout supplements because it works brilliantly when combined with Caffeine. It can help to bring on a sense of calm focus, as the Caffeine boosts your energy levels.
• Theacrine – This is essentially another stimulant which could help to raise energy levels. We’re not too sure of the need to include it in Royal 21 King, especially as this supplement already uses Caffeine.
• Dimethylethanolamine – This isn’t the most common fat burner ingredient. It’s one of the naturally occurring precursors of the compound Choline. It contributes to normal lipid metabolism and helps promote a healthy liver.
• Sulbutiamine – This is a synthetic derivative of thiamine. It’s used in some countries as a remedy for weakness and fatigue. However, there isn’t a great deal of evidence linking it to fat burning.
• Bacopa Monnieri – This is an ingredient which makes its way into a number of nootropic supplements, including market leader Mind Lab Pro. That’s because it’s been shown to help boost cognition and potentially help with concentration and focus.
• Choline Bitartrate – Choline is part of the B-Complex vitamin family and it could help to speed up your metabolism. It’s not the worst inclusion in the formula, but we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• CDP Choline – Also known as cytidine diphosphate-choline, this is another ingredient that is believed to have benefits for your brain. While it could help with things like improving your memory, it’s not been linked directly to fat burning.
• Huperzine A – This is an ingredient which is derived from a plant called Chinese club moss. It’s been touted as a possible remedy for Alzheimer’s disease amongst other things. Again, it’s more of a brain boosting ingredient than a fat burner.
• Evodiamine – We’ve not come across this ingredient in a fat burner before. It’s a chemical extracted from the plant genus Tetradium. It’s been shown to reduce fat uptake in some animal studies, but it’s not one of our top rated fat burning ingredients.
• Hordenine – This is an alkaloid which occurs naturally in a variety of plants. It has been linked with boosting energy and also could have benefits to help protect the skin. Again though, it’s not one of our favorite fat burning ingredients.
• Higenamine – The final ingredient in the Royal 21 King formula is a chemical compound found in a variety of plants. Higenamine is another stimulatory ingredient which has been used to treat things like heart disease and asthma. There are some claims that it could also help with weight loss, but we’d prefer to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
The Royal 21 King formula does contains a few decent ingredients such as Caffeine and L-Theanine.
However, it really does fall short when it comes to some of the top natural fat burning ingredients out there.
For example, Royal 21 King does not contain:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea are really the two main ingredients we look for when assessing a fat burner.
They both have potent metabolism boosting effects, and Cayenne Pepper can also double up as an appetite suppressant.
Meanwhile, Glucomannan is a brilliant appetite suppressant, and Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the body to make for a more effective supplement.
Check out our guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
The main issue with fat burner supplements when it comes to side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Because Royal 21 King uses Caffeine as an ingredient within a proprietary blend, we don’t know how much is contained in each serving. This is not ideal because too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes.
We always advise that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before trying a new supplement of any type for the first time.
Each bottle of Royal 21 King contains 80 capsules, which is the equivalent of a month-long supply.
The directions say that you should first assess your tolerance by taking one capsule at a time, once per day.
After that, it says that you should take a maximum of two capsules, twice per day.
As this supplement uses Caffeine, we’d recommend not taking it too close to bedtime so it won’t affect your sleep.
As Royal 21 King is currently only available on the official website, there weren’t many other reviews elsewhere.
One person said that they had only been taking it for a week but they had already noticed some impressive increases in their energy levels.
Someone else left a three-star review, saying that they couldn’t actually tell if it had had a positive effect for them or not.
Not in our opinion. Royal 21 King doesn’t use enough of our top-rated fat burning ingredients, and the situation is made worse by the fact it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses.
You can see our updated guide to the top fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
You should always remember that a fat burner supplement is designed to complement a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
You should make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding any kind of new supplement to your regimen.
That said, if you’re already sticking to a good diet and training hard, then adding a high quality fat burner can indeed make a significant difference to your results.
So, here we are at the end of our Royal 21 King review.
Overall, we were a bit disappointed by this fat burner supplement, because it uses a proprietary blend and doesn’t include key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea.
Simply put, there are some far better options on the market right now if you’re looking to step up your fat burning game.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga