We’re always on the lookout to hear about the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, and so we naturally wanted to find out some more about Sheer Test.
Sheer Test is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called Sheer Strength Labs and which claims to help boost your testosterone levels naturally.
The market for testosterone boosters has exploded in recent years, and that means more choice than ever when picking out a supplement in this category.
It’s good news, as it means more choice for consumers, but it also means that it’s become harder to separate the very best products from the not so good.
Choosing a quality testosterone booster can help you to improve your results both inside and outside of the gym.
The purpose of this Sheer Test review is for us to take a close and detailed look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles as we look to try and see where it stands in relation to the leading products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see where this product ranks in comparison to the best testosterone booster supplements around right now.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Sheer Test in a bit more detail.
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Sheer Test is a testosterone booster supplement that claims to help your body produce more of the male hormone naturally.
According to the official listing on Amazon, this supplement will help you to increase “Strength, Stamina, and Energy” and help to get you performing at your very best.
It claims to be a “science-based” testosterone booster that uses effective ingredients to help you to step your game up.
It also claims to be “all-natural, safe and honest”. We’re not too sure how a supplement can be “honest” but we’re all for trustworthy products anyway.
Sheer Test also makes plenty of claims about being “backed by proven science”, which all sounds pretty good to us.
Of course, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to marketing hype about testosterone booster supplements.
The real truth about whether a product is actually going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, customer reviews and other important parts.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the ingredients label to see whether Sheer Test can live up to its own hype or not.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our Sheer Test review by looking at the actual ingredients label of this product.
Before we get into each individual ingredient, credit where it’s due. Sheer Test have not used a proprietary blend in their formula, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients used, which is great news.
We always advise that you stay away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, because there’s really no excuse for a manufacturer to hide the doses from their customers.
Let’s now start taking a close look at the Sheer Test ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – A good place to start for any testosterone booster supplement. Vitamin D plays a role in healthy hormonal levels in your body, and many people don’t get enough of this vital nutrient. Our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but this is dependant on where you live in the world and the time of year.
• Magnesium – Another solid testosterone boosting ingredient. It’s a nutrient which is known to support healthy testosterone levels amongst other things, so it’s great to find Magnesium in the Sheer Test formula.
• Zinc – Zinc is a crucial nutrient that is required in trace amounts for a range of bodily processes, including hormonal production. Again, many men do not get enough Zinc from their diets, so it’s always a good inclusion in a testosterone booster supplement.
• D-Aspartic Acid – One of the best T-boosting ingredients around. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to raise testosterone levels in men and in some causes in just a matter of days. It’s one of the first ingredients you should look for when picking a testosterone booster supplement. The problem in this case is that it’s a little bit under-dosed in Sheer Test at just 650mg per serving. We usually recommend at least 2000mg per serving for it to be effective.
• Fadogia Ahrestis – We’ve not come across this ingredient in many testosterone booster supplements before. We presume that Sheer Strength Labs have used it in their formula because it has been shown to raise testosterone levels in lab rats. However, there is no evidence to suggest the same in humans at the moment. Simply put, a better ingredient could have been used here.
• Fenugreek – Another good ingredient for a testosterone booster. It’s a spice commonly found in curries, and we always recommended it as one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients out there. That’s because it’s been shown to help raise testosterone levels in a number of different studies.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also commonly known as LongJack, this is another popular testosterone boosting ingredient found in many supplements in this category. However, it’s not really been shown to influence testosterone levels in many studies, so some better ingredients could have been used in its place.
• Ginkgo Biloba – A plant extract which has a long history of being used to treat a number of conditions such as anxiety, memory enhancement, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. However, it doesn’t have much going for it in terms of being able to raise testosterone levels unfortunately.
We’ve got to say, the Sheer Test formula is one of the better testosterone boosters we’ve come across recently.
But that’s not to say there isn’t any room for improvement.
For example, it was a shame not to find these important testosterone boosting ingredients in this supplement:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a great testosterone boosting nutrient that is often overlooked by many of the leading supplements.
Meanwhile, it’s a real shame that Sheer Test doesn’t contain any Black Pepper Extract.
This is a crucial ingredient for ensuring that the product is effective, as it’s been shown to boost the absorption rate of the other ingredients. This makes for a more effective supplement overall and ensures that your body is getting all of the benefits from the various ingredients.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone boosters on sale right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Sheer Test formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t really have to worry about suffering any nasty side effects from this product.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label yourself before you try any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Sheer Test sold on Amazon contains 90 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply.
The directions are pretty simple. The label says that you should take three capsules in the morning.
There is a warning on the bottle saying not to exceed the recommended dosage and that this product is for adult use only.
We did some digging online to find some Sheer Test reviews.
Interestingly, at the time of writing there were no reviews on the official Amazon website, which seems very strange to us, especially when many of Sheer Strength Labs’ other products have been reviewed countless times.
The fact that there were no reviews on Amazon seems a bit odd, especially as this product has been on sale for some time.
The Sheer Test formula is certainly a decent one. It contains many of the best testosterone boosting ingredients out there.
However, it falls short of being considered as one of the very best products in this category right now. That’s because the D-Aspartic Acid is under-dosed, and it’s also missing some key ingredients such as Black Pepper Extract and Boron.
You can see our updated buyer’s guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
If you’re going to see real results from using a quality testosterone booster, then it’s imperative that you combine it with a healthy diet and solid exercise regime.
Too many people buy supplements of this type and expect to see miracle results without putting in the hard work both inside and outside of the gym.
We always recommend that you combine supplements of this type with the right lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our Sheer Test review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent testosterone booster supplement that does tick a lot of boxes when it comes to delivering some of the best ingredients around right now.
However, it’s not quite one of the very best products on the market right now because it doesn’t use some key ingredients, and the most important one, D-Aspartic Acid, is under-dosed.
MORE: Modern Man V3 review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga