We’re always on the lookout to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, and so we naturally wanted to find out some more about Sheer Test.
Sheer Test is a supplement made by a company called Sheer Strength Labs and which claims to help support your goals.
The market for sports and fitness supplements has exploded in recent years, and that means more choice than ever when picking out a product in this category.
It’s good news, as it means more choice for consumers, but it also means that it’s become harder to separate the very best products from the not so good.
Choosing a quality supplement in this category can help to support your goals on your journey.
The purpose of this Sheer Test review is for us to take a close and detailed look at this supplement from all angles as we look to try and see where it stands in relation to the leading products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see where this product ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements around right now.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Sheer Test in a bit more detail.
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Sheer Test is a supplement that claims to help support you on your journey.
According to the official listing on Amazon, this supplement will help you in a number of different ways.
It claims to be a “science-based” supplement that uses effective ingredients to help you to step your game up.
It also claims to be “all-natural, safe and honest”. We’re not too sure how a supplement can be “honest” – but we’re all for trustworthy products anyway.
Sheer Test also makes plenty of claims about being “backed by proven science”, which all sounds pretty good to us.
Of course, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to marketing hype about supplements.
The real truth about whether a product is actually going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, customer reviews and other important parts.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the ingredients label to see whether Sheer Test can live up to its own hype or not.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our Sheer Test review by looking at the actual ingredients label of this product.
Before we get into each individual ingredient, credit where it’s due. Sheer Test have not used a proprietary blend in their formula, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients used, which is great news.
We always advise that you stay away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, because there’s really no excuse for a manufacturer to hide the doses from their customers.
Let’s now start taking a close look at the Sheer Test ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – A good place to start for any supplement in this category. Our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but this is dependant on where you live in the world and the time of year. It’s decent ingredient.
• Magnesium – Another solid ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium is an essential mineral which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It’s great to find Magnesium in the Sheer Test formula.
• Zinc – Zinc is a crucial nutrient that is required in trace amounts for a range of bodily processes. Again, many men do not get enough Zinc from their diets. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• D-Aspartic Acid – One of our favorite ingredients. D-Aspartic Acid is a very common ingredient in this type of supplement so we were pleased to find it on the label. The problem in this case is that it’s a little bit under-dosed in Sheer Test at just 650mg per serving. We usually recommend at least 2000mg per serving.
• Fadogia Ahrestis – We’ve not come across this ingredient in many supplements before. We presume that Sheer Strength Labs have used it in their formula because it could have certain benefits. However, there is no evidence to suggest that it is effective in humans at the moment. Simply put, a better ingredient could have been used here.
• Fenugreek – Another good ingredient. It’s a spice commonly found in curries, and we like to find it in products in this category. We were pleased to find it in the formula of Sheer Test.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also commonly known as LongJack, this is another popular ingredient found in many supplements in this category. However, it’s not really been shown to work in many studies, so some better ingredients could have been used in its place.
• Ginkgo Biloba – A plant extract which has a long history of being used to treat a number of conditions. However, it doesn’t have much going for it in terms of actual scientific evidence to back up the claims.
We’ve got to say, the Sheer Test formula is one of the better supplements we’ve come across recently in this category.
But that’s not to say there isn’t any room for improvement.
For example, it was a shame not to find these popular ingredients in this supplement:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a great nutrient that is often overlooked by many of the leading supplements.
Meanwhile, it’s a real shame that Sheer Test doesn’t contain any Black Pepper Extract. Most of the top supplements out there do include small doses of Black Pepper Extract.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on sale right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Sheer Test formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t really have to worry about suffering any nasty side effects from this product.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label yourself before you try any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Sheer Test sold on Amazon contains 90 capsules, which is the equivalent of a 30-day supply.
The directions are pretty simple. The label says that you should take three capsules in the morning.
There is a warning on the bottle saying not to exceed the recommended dosage and that this product is for adult use only.
We did some digging online to find some Sheer Test reviews.
Interestingly, at the time of writing there were no reviews on the official Amazon website, which seems very strange to us, especially when many of Sheer Strength Labs’ other products have been reviewed countless times.
The fact that there were no reviews on Amazon seems a bit odd, especially as this product has been on sale for some time.
The Sheer Test formula is certainly a decent one. It contains many of our favorite ingredients out there.
However, it falls short of being considered as one of the very best products in this category right now. That’s because the D-Aspartic Acid is under-dosed, and it’s also missing some key ingredients such as Black Pepper Extract and Boron.
You can see our updated buyer’s guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
If you’re going to see real results from using a quality supplement, then it’s imperative that you combine it with a healthy diet and solid exercise regime.
Too many people buy supplements of this type and expect to see miracle results without putting in the hard work both inside and outside of the gym.
We always recommend that you combine supplements of this type with the right lifestyle choices, so they can help to support you on your journey.
That brings us to the end of our Sheer Test review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that does tick a lot of boxes when it comes to delivering some of the best ingredients around right now.
However, it’s not quite one of the very best products on the market right now because it doesn’t use some key ingredients, and the most important one, D-Aspartic Acid, is under-dosed.
MORE: Modern Man V3 review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge