In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at exactly what’s in this supplement by checking out the ingredients, examining some customer reviews and comparing it to some other similar products on the market.
So, let’s take a close look at this supplement in our in-depth Sheer Thermo review by examining exactly what’s in it.
Sheer Thermo can be placed into a wider category of health supplements which are designed to support your body goals.
These kinds of products are designed to help you as you combine them with regular exercise and a healthy and balanced diet.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, how does Sheer Thermo compare to the other main products on the market at the moment? Let’s take a closer look at exactly which ingredients are in each capsule.
Taking a look at the ingredients list, there are some decent things on there.
That being said, there are also quite a few key ingredients missing in our opinion. But more on that later.
• Green Tea Extract – This is usually one of the first ingredients on the list of many top supplements. Green Tea is an incredibly popular supplement these days and is of course a popular hot drink as well. It’s great to find it on the label, and it’s usually one of the first things we look for.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is another one of the ingredients we like to see in this category of supplements, so it’s great to see it included in Sheer Thermo. Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants on the planet and coffee lovers will need no introduction to it. We always like to see it used in supplements of this type, so it’s great to see it included in Sheer Thermo. So far, so good.
• 5-HTP – Now, this is something of an unusual ingredient in a supplement of this type. 5-HTP is available on its own as a health supplement these days and is claimed to help with certain things. However, it’s not really a popular inclusion in a supplement of this type and we’re not sure why it’s on the label.
• Rhodiola rosea extract – This is another interesting addition to the ingredients list of Sheer Thermo. Rhodiola rosea is a traditional Chinese medicine and Scandinavian herb. It’s used in some pre workout supplements these days but we haven’t seen it used in many other products that we’ve tried, which makes it something of a strange addition to the list.
The other main ingredients included in Sheer Thermo are Forskolin, Yohimbine and Bacopa monnieri.
None of these ingredients are what we would call ‘crucial’ additions for a supplement like this but Sheer Strength labs claim that they complement the other ingredients very well.
There are quite a lot of different ingredients missing from Sheer Thermo in our opinion.
It was a shame not to see Glucomannan included in this supplement because it’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. We’re big fans of glucomannan and usually find it in the best supplements.
Secondly, it was a shame not to see one of our favorite ingredients included in this product – Cayenne Pepper. It’s one of the first things we look for on the label of products of this type and we were very disappointed not to see it included in Sheer Thermo.
Other key ingredients that were missing in our opinion were things like Zinc, B Vitamins and Chromium, which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
These kinds of supplements are usually pretty safe, but you should always check the ingredients label carefully before taking a product for the first time.
We have two main thoughts when looking at the ingredients label.
Firstly, the caffeine content is pretty high, so this supplement could affect your sleep if taken too late in the day.
Secondly, the 5-HTP could cause issues, so it’s worth looking into this in more detail before trying this product.
As ever, we do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Sheer Thermo contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the recommended dose of two capsules a day, a bottle will last you for 30 days.
The label recommends that you take on capsule right away upon waking, and another later during the day with your lunch.
There’s also a warning saying not to take Sheer Thermo within six hours of bedtime.
If you’re particularly sensitive to caffeine, we’d recommend taking it as early in the day as possible.
We found lots of customer reviews about Sheer Thermo on Amazon.
One user said that they really liked the product and felt a big kick of energy after taking it. They warned that one capsules a day was enough for them.
Another user said that Sheer Thermo helped him after he combined it with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
However, another customer said that the product didn’t work for them and they missed out on getting a refund.
Another user said that they noticed no effect on their energy levels, while someone else said they stopped taking it after a week because it made no difference to them.
Not in our opinion. Although Sheer Thermo does tick a number of boxes when it comes to supplements like this, there are also quite a lot of things missing in our opinion.
We recently picked out the best five supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Click the link below to see our list.
As we always say, we recommend that you only consider taking a supplement of this type if your diet and exercise regime is already on point.
There’s no ‘magic pill’ to help you lose weight – you’ll need to put in the effort when it comes to your diet and exercise.
That being said, picking out a good supplement can help to support your goals if you’re already training hard and eating right.
So, is Sheer Thermo a good supplement you should consider taking? Here are our overall thoughts in a nutshell:
• Some good ingredients
• Not expensive
• Lots of missing ingredients
• Mixed customer reviews
• Not sure about 5-HTP
Remember to check out our list of the best five supplements on sale at the moment by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Sheer Thermo by Sheer Strength Labs. We hope that you found this article useful and that it helped to give you a good overview of the product.
Remember to do your research and speak to your doctor before buying or trying any health supplements.
MORE: Super HD Cellucor review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge