Shred Her NLA For Her – Reviews, Ingredients and Price
We take a look at the Shred Her supplement made by NLA For Her, focusing specifically on the ingredients it contains
Shred Her is a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement for women made by NLA For Her.
Available to buy at: www.bodybuilding.com
It comes in a capsule form and it contains a range of ingredients including Vitamins, Plant Extracts and Stimulants.
Shred Her is available to buy from a number of online retailers, including Amazon and bodybuilding.com.
Before we start taking a closer look at the Shred Her supplement, we want to make a few important points about the products in this sometimes controversial category.
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements are not ‘magic pills’ – and they are generally not proven to ‘burn’ fat on their own.
However, what they can do is provide a range of ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, stimulants and plant extracts, each of which may bring some benefits and support on your health and fitness journey.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. The content of our articles is not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. Always speak with your doctor or a certified medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or exercise routine, or taking any supplements.
The purpose of this article is for us to take a detailed look at the Shred Her supplement, focusing specifically on the facts about this product, such as the ingredients and the directions.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at the Shred Her supplement in a bit more detail.
Jump To Section
NLA Shred Her – The Basics
As we have already mentioned above, Shred Her is a supplement made by NLA For Her which has been designed to help offer some support on your health and fitness journey.
Unlike a lot of the other similar supplements out there in this category, this product is specifically targeted at women. This means that it can be regarded as a so-called ‘fat burner for women’ supplement.
Shred Her is available to buy online from a number of online outlets including Amazon.com and bodybuilding.com, and it comes in a bottle containing 60 capsules.
The product page on Amazon.com says that this supplement has been specifically designed with a “scientifically formulated” ingredients formula to help support your health and fitness goals.
According to the product description on Amazon, this supplement has been designed to help bring you “one step closer” to achieving your body goals.
Like many of the supplements in this category, Shred Her uses a blend of Vitamins, Plant Extracts and Stimulants in its formula.
So, now that we’ve covered some of the main things to bear in mind when it comes to Shred Her, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients label in a bit more detail.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Shred Her.
Note that the label below was shown on bodybuilding.com at the time of writing, but you should carefully check the label of any supplement you’re thinking of taking or buying, as the formula may differ from what’s shown on this page.
As you can see for yourself, this supplement contains a range of ingredients, many of which you’d expect to find in a product in this category.
Editor's note: The health claims about the ingredients mentioned in this article are listed as authorised on the EU Register at the time of publishing.
Let’s now take a closer look at some of the individual ingredients in the Shred Her formula.
• Vitamin B6 – This is an important B Vitamin that we need to get from our diet. It’s also a fairly common ingredient in supplements in this category. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
• Pantothenic Acid – Also known as Vitamin B5, this is another important vitamin that we must get from dietary sources. Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal energy release, normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things. Each serving of Shred Her (two capsules) contains 20mg.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – You probably already know all about Green Tea as a popular hot drink. An extract which comes from Green Tea leaves is also a common ingredient in supplements in this category. The dose of Green Tea is part of a 1180mg blend in the Shred Her formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This ingredient really needs no introduction, as it’s one of the most popular stimulants on the planet. You’re probably already familiar with Caffeine’s effects and benefits. The dose of Caffeine in each serving of Shred Her is 170mg (85mg per capsule), according to the label shown on Amazon.com. To put this amount into context, you’d expect to find around 100mg of Caffeine in a regular cup of Coffee.
• Taurine – This is an ingredient which is found in some commercially-available energy drinks. It’s also used as an ingredient in some of the pre workout supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is an extract which comes from unroasted (or Green) coffee beans. It’s a popular inclusion for supplements in this category, mainly because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
• Guarana Seed Extract – This is another plant extract, and it comes from the seed of the Guarana plant. Again, it’s a fairly common supplement ingredient for products in this category, and it is usually also another source of Caffeine.
Some of the other ingredients in the Shred Her formula include Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Ursolic Acid and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Price and Where To Buy
As mentioned above, Shred Her is available to buy from a number of online outlets, including Amazon.com and bodybuilding.com.
At the time of writing, one bottle containing 60 capsules cost around $29.99 on bodybuilding.com and $27.50 on Amazon.
It’s always worth doing some digging for the best prices yourself, as they may change from time to time.
It is always best to speak to your doctor before taking a new supplement or making any major lifestyle changes.
It’s also very important that you carefully read the entire label of any supplement you’re thinking of taking. This includes the ingredients, directions and warnings.
There were a number of warnings shown on the Shred Her NLA label at the time of writing.
The warnings say that this supplement is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who is pregnant or nursing.
The warnings also say that you should not use Shred Her if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication. If you experience any adverse reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
There is also a warning about the Caffeine content, saying that individuals who consume Caffeine with this product or who are sensitive to Caffeine may experience serious adverse health effects.
Finally, there are two other warnings, one saying never to exceed the recommended dosage directions, and the other saying not to consume the supplement with Alcohol or any other stimulants.
How To Take It
Each bottle of Shred Her contains 60 capsules.
The directions shown on bodybuilding.com at the time of writing were as follows:
“Take 1 pill immediately upon waking and 1 additional pill 3 to 6 hours later.”
Do not take more than two pills in any 24-hour period.
Because of the Caffeine content in this supplement, it’s probably also best not to take this product within about six hours of when you plan to go to sleep.
NLA Shred Her Reviews
We took a look on Amazon.com to see what some customers were saying about NLA Shred Her.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars from a total of 460 reviews.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said that they loved the supplement and would definitely recommend it to others.
One of the more negative reviews came from somebody who left a three-star rating and said that they felt the supplement wasn’t great.
Anything Else To Consider?
It’s always best to consult your doctor before taking this or any other supplement for the first time.
Dietary supplements are not intended to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy overall lifestyle.
It’s generally best not to regard the supplements in this category as ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part.
Sticking to a good diet, a sensible workout plan and ensuring that you’re getting enough restorative sleep are some of the main things you can do to support your health overall.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Shred Her is a female-focused supplement that contains a lot of the ingredients you’d expect to find in a product in this category, including things such as Vitamin B6, Green Tea Leaf Extract and Caffeine.
If you’re interested, you can check out our updated guide to some of the leading supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our look at the NLA Shred Her supplement.
We’ve walked you through some of the key things to bear in mind about this product, and we’ve also taken a look at the ingredients label in some detail.
All in all, it’s a female-focused supplement that uses a range of the ingredients you’d expect to find in a product in this category, and it’s available to buy from a number of online outlets.