This product fits into the wider health supplement category of products that have been specifically formulated to support your goals.
In this review, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients Shred-X Rippedcore is made of, examine some of the customer reviews and compare it to some of the other popular similar products on sale at the moment.
As mentioned above, this product has been designed to work in a number of ways to support your goals.
These are tablets or capsules which have been specially formulated to help support you as you take responsibility for your body.
The website says that Rippedcore contains a number of herbal ingredients to take your results to the next level.
Shred-X Rippedcore certainly sounds impressive as a product name, but we want to take a closer look at all of the ingredients to see if it can be truly considered as one of the best supplements on sale at the moment.
Let’s take a look at exactly what this product is made of.
We were impressed to find some of our favorite ingredients on the label of this product.
However, we also found that there were a number of key things missing from the stack in our opinion. But first, let’s focus on the ingredients this product does contain.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of our favourite ingredients and it’s great to see it included in Shred-X Rippedcore. You probably already know all about Green Tea. It’s a popular hot drink and is also commonly sold as an extract in supplements. It’s a good inclusion.
• Cayenne Pepper Extract – This is another one of our favorite ingredients for a product of this type. We were very pleased to find it on the label, and you’ll find Cayenne in most of the top products in this category. We really wouldn’t consider taking a supplement without Cayenne, so it was good to see it included in Shred-X Rippedcore.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is another solid addition to the ingredients list of this product. In their natural unroasted state, coffee beans contain high amounts of Chlorogenic Acid. Green Coffee Bean is not found in that many supplements of this type (even though we like it) so it was good to see it included in Shred-X Rippedcore.
• Caffeine – An old classic and one of our favorite inclusions for a supplement of this type. You’ll usually find a small dose of Caffeine in the top products in this category, so we were happy to find it on the label.
• Chromium – This is another ingredient that we love to see in supplements like this and it’s all too often overlooked. Chromium is a trace element which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations. Another box ticked by Shred-X Ripped Core.
• Black Pepper Extract – It’s always important to check that your supplements contain Black Pepper Extract in some form or another. We always like to see it on the label and so it was good to find it in this product.
• Guarana – Another popular inclusion. We’re perhaps not sure that it needed to be included alongside Caffeine as a separate ingredient though. Guarana is becoming a popular ingredient in many supplements these days and it’s good to see it included in this product.
Other ingredients in Shred-X Rippedcore include Zinc, B Vitamins and folic acid – all of which are solid inclusions.
Here is the ingredients list in full:
We were largely impressed by the ingredients list in Shred-X Rippedcore.
That said, there were a couple of things missing. Firstly, we were disappointed not to find any Glucomannan on the label. It’s a dietary fiber and one of our favorite ingredients.
We were also disappointed that Shred-X Rippedcore didn’t contain Vitamin B12. In case you didn’t know, B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
We always recommend that you check the label carefully before trying a new product, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
While we can’t imagine there being too many problems with Shred-X Rippedcore, the one thing to bear in mind is that each capsule contains quite a lot of caffeine.
Every two-capsule serving of this product contains 192mg of caffeine, which is a significant amount.
The main thing to remember with this is that too much caffeine before bed can affect your sleep, so it’s probably best to take this product earlier in the day if possible.
We do also advise speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Shred-X Rippedcore contains 100 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of four capsules per day, the bottle will last you 25 days.
The instructions say to take two capsules with water up to two times a day on an empty stomach. They also say that you can take two capsules 30-40 minutes before your workout.
There’s also a warning saying not to take this product within four hours of bedtime, although we’d recommend leaving it even long because of the half-life of caffeine.
There are plenty of reviews of Shred-X Rippedcore online.
One customer said that they experience significant benefits whilst taking the tables, and another claimed they were feeling the benefits after just two weeks.
Another user claimed that the best time to take the product is around 40 minutes before a cardio session.
One more purchaser said that they found it hard to stick to the recommended dose of four capsules per day.
It comes close, but it’s not the best in our opinion. The fact that Shred-X Rippedcore is missing both Glucomannan and Vitamin B12 lets it down.
We recently compiled a list of the best five supplements on sale at the moment after having closely examined the ingredients. Check it out by clicking the link below.
As we always say when discussing products in this category, it’s really important to make sure that your diet and training regime is in check BEFORE thinking about taking a supplement like this.
Contrary to what you might read in some places, there is no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to losing fat. Hard work and persistence are the true key.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey when combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
So, is this an effective supplement which you should consider? Here’s our summary of Shred-X Rippedcore:
• Good ingredients
• Positive reviews online
• Missing two key substances
• One bottle only lasts 25 days
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment. Check out our pick of the top products by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Shred-X Rippedcore by Sci-MX. We were quite impressed with this product.
Although it falls just short of being one of the top supplements in this category, you’re not going to go too far wrong by giving it a go.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge