In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients in the Shredz supplement, check out some customer reviews and compare it to some other products on the market.
So let’s get down to business and start our Shredz Burner review with the basics.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Shredz claims to be using only the highest quality ingredients available at doses that are shown to be effective. They state that Shredz Burner is a nutritional supplement that will help to support your goals without side effects.
Let’s take a close look at the ingredients in Shredz Burner to see where it stands.
We’ve had a good look at what’s on the label and found a bit of a mixed bag, Shredz burner for women definitely includes some of our favorite ingredients out there, but there’s also some really good ones that have been left out.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredient list.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is a great ingredient for any supplement in this category. It’s one of the most popular additions to supplements in this category. That being said, Shredz contains 62.5mg per serving which is a little low in our opinion.
• Cayenne Powder – Another popular ingredient for a supplement in this category and it’s good to see it included in Shredz. Most of the top products of this type contain at least some Cayenne. We’re pleased that Beyond Genetics Supplements have included it in Shredz. It’s definitely one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement of this type.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Shredz contains 135mg per serving. It’s one of the most widely researched ingredients and a common inclusion in supplements in this category. If you’re not a fan too many stimulants then the caffeine content with this supplement may be a little much.
• Cacao Seed Extract – The main ingredient here is Theobromine, which is a bitter alkaloid of the cocoa plant and can be found in chocolate, tea leaves and the cola nut. It is not often found in many supplements like this. It’s structurally similar to caffeine and present naturally in cocoa and chocolate. We haven’t seen it in too many supplements in this category though, and we’re not wholly convinced.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that we’re more used to finding in pre workout supplements than anything else. It’s not the worst ingredient, but we do also feel that there are other better options in this case.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg – ALA is a natural occurring compound. We have found it in some of the top supplements in this category, although it’s not one of our absolute favorites.
In total, the Shredz formula is made up of 17 ingredients, which we actually think is overkill. It also includes a proprietary blend which means some of the doses are hidden, which is never good.
So even though this product has a very substantial ingredient list it is still missing a few of our favorite ones.
The main one missing from Shredz female formula is Turmeric, which is a common ingredient in some of the female-focused supplements out there right now.
We would have also liked to have seen Glucomannan or Konjac fibre included in some form. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant, and is found in many of the top products.
It was also disappointing to see that there was no Black Pepper Extract. We always favor supplements that contain some Black Pepper Extract.
B Vitamins and Chromium were also notable absentees from this product, which was a shame because we feel that they are important in these kinds of supplements.
Most people are unlikely to see any issues when taking these types of products, although women can definitely be more susceptible to products with a high stimulant content.
We always recommend checking the label carefully before deciding whether you think the formula is appropriate for you.
Shredz does contain a couple of stimulants, Theobromine and Synephrine, which if dosed high enough can cause some side effects. It also contains Yohimbe, and this ingredient could also cause problems for some people.
The caffeine content is also something to bear in mind, if you’re a coffee drinker you may have to regulate your intake with this one to make sure you don’t overdo it.
We do also strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Shredz Burner for Women contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the recommended dose of two capsules per day, one bottle would last you 30 days.
The label says to take one capsule twice daily with plenty of water. They also recommend that you space out the doses evenly throughout the day.
We wouldn’t suggest taking this too close to bed time though.
There are quite a few reviews of Shredz Fat Burner online.
One user said that they had good results while taking this product.
Another said that the product didn’t work for her and made her jittery.
One customer said that they had experienced better muscle pumps.
Someone else said it did improve her results, but made her feel bloated and uncomfortable as well.
Not really. While Shredz Fat Burner does tick a lot of the boxes of the things to look for in a supplement, there are also quite a lot of ingredients missing in our opinion.
We recently picked out our top five best supplements on sale at the moment after comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Click the link below to check it out.
As we always say with products of this type, they should not be seen as an excuse not to put in the hard work.
There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to your body goals, and you should 100 per cent make sure that your diet and exercise regime are in check first.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating well, a good supplement can support your goals when combined with the right lifestyle choices.
So, is Shredz a good supplement that you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts in a nutshell:
• Good basic ingredients
• Some decent reviews
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
• Includes proprietary blend
• High stimulant content
So there we have it, our full review of Shredz Burner for Women by Beyond Genetics Supplements.
We hope you found this review useful. We think that Shredz is a pretty good product but there are definitely better options available right now in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge