Shredz Burner Max For Women review
We bring you everything you need to know about the Shredz Burner Max For Women supplement
We came across Shredz Burner Max For Women on social media and so we wanted to find out more about this so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market and we’re always particularly interested in products that have been specifically formulated for women.
Generally speaking, most of the supplements in this category on sale these days are designed for men who want to get “shredded” – and there are far fewer female-focused products out there.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Shredz Burner Max For Women review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so you can decide if it’s the right product for you or not.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see if Shredz Burner Max For Women deserves a place on our list of the best ‘fat burner’ supplements on sale right now.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at Shredz Burner Max For Women.
What does Shredz Burner Max For Women do?
So, we’ve already clearly deduced that Shredz Burner Max For Women is a supplement that’s been designed to help support you and your goals.
It’s currently available to buy at a number of online outlets, including Amazon, where it is priced at just under $50 for one bottle.
The marketing material on the official Amazon product listing say that taking this supplement will bring you a number of benefits, such as “Perfect Workouts”.
The Amazon listing goes on to say that it is a “premier” supplement that can help to make achieving your body goals easier.
It also describes itself as a “clinically tested” product which will help you to get the most out of your workouts as well as help you achieve your fitness goals.
This product is “competition approved” according to the Amazon listing, and it claims to use “cutting edge ingredients for cutting edge results”.
If you’ve already done some of your own research into supplements, you’ll know that manufacturers are usually not shy about making claims about their own products.
However, it’s usually better to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the important facts about supplements, such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So with that in mind, let’s now move on to the all-important ingredients section about this product.
What you need to know about the ingredients
Let’s kick off this section by taking a look at the actual Shredz Burner Max For Women ingredients formula as printed on the bottle.
First things first. Shredz deserve credit for going against the trend and not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we have clearly been told the exact doses of the specific ingredients.
Many manufacturers choose to hide their ingredients formulas in proprietary blends. This is never good news, because it means that you don’t know how much of each ingredient is included in the supplement.
So, it’s great to see that Shredz have chosen to be completely transparent with their customers about the ingredients formula.
Let’s now take a closer look at the actual ingredients in the Shredz Burner Max For Women formula.
• Biotin – This is one of your body’s essential B vitamins, which it needs to be able to function properly. In recent times, Biotin has gained popularity as a supplement for supporting normal hair, skin, and nails. However, there’s not much evidence to support this claim.
• Pantothenic Acid – This is another name for Vitamin B5 – another essential nutrient that your body needs in trace amounts. It is important for energy production in general, but supplementing with additional B5 is not thought to be that effective.
• African Mango – Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, African Mango is a common ingredient in supplements of this type. However, there really is not much evidence to support the claims and we don’t rate it as one of the best ingredients right now.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – An interesting inclusion but sadly there’s not much evidence linking it to proven effects.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid inclusion for a supplement of this type. Caffeine can help to get you feeling on point even if you’re cutting back on the calories. The 135mg dose in Shredz Burner Max For Women is a sensible one.
• Cacao Extract – Supplementing with Cacao Extract could bring some benefits. It’s becoming more popular as a supplement ingredient these days.
• Green Tea Extract – Another good ingredient. Green Tea is a popular hot drink of course, but it’s also commonly found in the leading supplements in this category.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – This is an ingredient often marketed as a great addition to a supplement. However, we’re not huge fans of it and we’d rather see something better be used in its place.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – An amino acid that we’re more used to seeing in some of the best pre workout supplements rather than this type of product.
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Also known as ALA, this is a compound sometimes found in supplements of this type. We don’t rate it as one of the very best ingredients.
• Choline Bitartrate – An ingredient that is often found in some of the supplements in this category. It’s a decent inclusion because it contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
The Shredz Burner Max For Women formula is not the worst we’ve come across and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we still feel that Shredz could have added a few extra ingredients to this supplement to make it that much better. Here are our suggestions:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great ingredient that is usually found in the top products in this category.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s also a very popular and solid ingredient.
And Black Pepper Extract is a solid ingredient for any supplement because it could help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients and make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our updated guide to the best supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Are there any Shredz Burner Max For Women side effects?
The main ingredient that sticks out to us in terms of potential side effects is Yohimbe. As we mentioned above, we’re not huge fans of this ingredient, and we’d recommend staying away from it.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the individual ingredients before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the ingredients label and consulting your doctor before trying any new supplement.
How to take Shredz Burner Max For Women
Each bottle of Shredz Burner Max For Women contains 60 capsules.
The directions say that you should take one capsule pre-workout with food and one capsule in the afternoon.
If you’re exercising in the afternoon, they say to take one capsule in morning with food and one again pre-workout.
What are customers saying?
There were only 14 Shredz Burner Max For Women reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 2.9 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer rated it five stars and claimed that this supplement had helped them to lose 12 pounds, which is pretty impressive.
However, one negative review came from a customer who claimed that this supplement did absolutely nothing for them.
Is this the best supplement?
Shredz Burner Max For Women has some decent ingredients in it and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the best supplements in this category on the market at the moment.
To see the ones we do, simply click on the link below to check out our guide.
Anything else to consider?
Never forget that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to hitting your body goals.
You should always first make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That being said, a high quality supplement can make a difference as long as it’s combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
Review conclusion – our final thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Shredz Burner Max For Women review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement but not one of the very best. It has some good ingredients such as Caffeine and Green Tea, but it’s also missing some important ones.
We’re also not fans of Yohimbe as an ingredient.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: GNC AMP Test 1700 review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge