We’re always on the lookout for the latest fat burner supplements to hit the market and we’re always particularly interested in products that have been specifically formulated for women.
Generally speaking, most of the fat burner supplements on sale these days are designed for men who want to get “shredded” – and there are far fewer female fat burner products out there.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular fat burner supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Shredz Burner Max For Women review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so you can decide if it’s the right product for you or not.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see if Shredz Burner Max For Women deserves a place on our list of the best fat burner supplements on sale right now.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at Shredz Burner Max For Women.
So, we’ve already clearly deduced that Shredz Burner Max For Women is a fat burner supplement that’s been designed to help you get into shape.
It’s currently available to buy at a number of online outlets, including Amazon, where it is priced at just under $50 for one bottle.
The marketing material on the official Amazon product listing say that taking this supplement will bring you the following benefits:
• Weight Loss
• Boost Energy
• Two Clinically Studied Ingredients
• Perfect Workouts
The Amazon listing goes on to say that it is a “premier” thermogenic supplement that can help to make fat loss easier.
It also describes itself as a “clinically tested weight loss supplement” which will help you to get the most out of your workouts as well as help you achieve your fitness goals.
This product is “competition approved” according to the Amazon listing, and it claims to use “cutting edge ingredients for cutting edge results”.
If you’ve already done some of your own research into fat burners, you’ll know that manufacturers are usually not shy about making claims about their own products.
However, it’s usually better to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the important facts about supplements, such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So with that in mind, let’s now move on to the all-important ingredients section about this product.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a look at the actual Shredz Burner Max For Women ingredients formula as printed on the bottle.
First things first. Shredz deserve credit for going against the trend and not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we have clearly been told the exact doses of the specific ingredients.
Many manufacturers choose to hide their ingredients formulas in proprietary blends. This is never good news, because it means that you don’t know how much of each ingredient is included in the supplement.
So, it’s great to see that Shredz have chosen to be completely transparent with their customers about the ingredients formula.
Let’s now take a closer look at the actual ingredients in the Shredz Burner Max For Women formula.
• Biotin – This is one of your body’s essential B vitamins, which it needs to be able to function properly. In recent times, Biotin has gained popularlity as a supplement for healthy hair, skin, and nails. However, there’s not much evidence to support this claim.
• Pantothenic Acid – This is another name for Vitamin B5 – another essential nutrient that your body needs in trace amounts. It is important for energy production in general, but supplementing with additional B5 is not thought to be that effective.
• African Mango – Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, African Mango is a common fat burner ingredient. However, there really is not much evidence to support the fat-loss claims and we don’t rate it as one of the best ingredients for a fat burner supplement right now.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – This is a traditional medicine for joint and bone health. Many athletes use it to help with joints – but there’s not much evidence linking it to fat burning.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid inclusion for a fat burner. Caffeine will help to raise your energy levels and get you feeling on point even if you’re cutting back on the calories. The 135mg dose in Shredz Burner Max For Women is a sensible one.
• Cacao Extract – Supplementing with Cacao Extract could help with cardiovascular and cognitive health. It’s a good source of antioxidants.
• Green Tea Extract – Another good fat burner ingredient. Green Tea is full of antioxidants and has also shown to be able to speed up your metabolism.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – This is an ingredient often marketed as as a “fat burning compound”. However, we’re not huge fans of it because it is known for sometimes increasing anxiety in some people.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – An amino acid that we’re more used to seeing in some of the best pre workout supplements rather than fat burners. It can help to boost exercise performance.
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid – This is a compound involved in energy metabolism in the body. It is often marketed as an anti-aging ingredient.
• Choline Bitartrate – An ingredient that is often touted for its brain-boosting benefits. It is also often used as a liver-health boosting agent. Probably won’t help with fat loss directly though.
The Shredz Burner Max For Women formula is not the worst we’ve come across and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we still feel that Shredz could have added a few extra ingredients to this supplement to make it that much better. Here are our suggestions:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great thermogenic ingredient which has been shown to help decrease appetite at the same time.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and could help to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
And Black Pepper Extract is a solid ingredient for any supplement because it can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients and make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The main ingredient that sticks out to us in terms of potential side effects is Yohimbe, which could increase anxiety in some people.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the individual ingredients before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the ingredients label and consulting your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Each bottle of Shredz Burner Max For Women contains 60 capsules.
The directions say that you should take one capsule pre-workout with food and one capsule in the afternoon.
If you’re exercising in the afternoon, they say to take one capsule in morning with food and one again pre-workout.
There were only 14 Shredz Burner Max For Women reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 2.9 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer rated it five stars and claimed that this supplement had helped them to lose 12 pounds, which is pretty impressive.
However, one negative review came from a customer who claimed that this supplement did absolutely nothing for them.
Shredz Burner Max For Women has some decent ingredients in it and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the best fat burners on the market at the moment.
To see the ones we do, simply click on the link below to check out our guide.
Never forget that there is no such thing as a magic pill when it comes to losing fat.
You should always first make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That being said, a high quality natural fat burner can make a big difference as long as it’s combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
So, here we are at the end of our Shredz Burner Max For Women review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement but not one of the very best. It has some good ingredients such as Caffeine and Green Tea, but it’s also missing some important ones.
We’re also not fans of Yohimbe as an ingredient.
MORE: GNC AMP Test 1700 review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge