According to the makers of the product, it’s also the very first fat burner to offer respiratory support, as well as intense energy and fat loss.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We were interested by this supplement’s slightly novel approach so we thought we’d take an in-depth look at the product, its ingredients, as well as the thinking behind them.
We’ve already touched on the fact that this fat burner takes a slightly different approach. It claims to work in number of different ways to the similar products out there.
This sounded great in theory but from what we could tell there wasn’t much more information on how this worked exactly or what ingredients were responsible for helping to achieve the secondary goal of this product.
Like with most other supplements in this category, Skald’s capsules do include some of the more common ingredients found in supplements like this.
First things first, we thought we’d mention that this supplement includes a proprietary blend.
We’re not generally in favour of proprietary blends because they tend to mask the actual doses of many of the ingredients – this can make it tough to get a good read on the product’s overall effectiveness.
The other slight downside with this product is that the ingredient list itself is relatively small and there are some of our favorite ingredients that are not included.
Let’s take a look at the ingredient list in full;
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Like a lot of supplements, Skald Fat Scorcher seems to rely mainly on caffeine as one of its top ingredients. This is the only ingredient on the label with a clear individual dose, at 110mg per serving it’s pretty standard to see this amount in a supplement of this kind.
• Green Tea Extract – This is a very popular hot drink and also a good supplement ingredient. Unfortunately, because of the proprietary blend we can’t tell how much is present in Skald’s Fat Scorcher.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – We always like to see important vitamins like this in supplements in this category. They play a variety of roles in the body. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) – Bitter orange is an ingredient we see quite regularly in these kinds of supplements. However, we don’t really rate it as one of the best ingredients. From what we’ve read, it has the potential to help with certain things. But it has also been linked to some side effects. We think there are safer options that could have been used instead.
• White Willow bark (extract) – We didn’t know much about this ingredient and from the research we did the jury’s very much out on whether it offers any significant benefits. We are not too sure about its inclusion and would have preferred to see something better in its place, if we’re being honest.
Whilst there are a few good ingredients in this supplement, the proprietary blend makes it difficult to assess the true effectiveness of this product.
Skald’s Fat Scorcher also fails to include a number of our favorite ingredients. It was disappointing not to see the likes of Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan, two of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.
There’s also no Green Coffee in this one which is surprising. You’ll usually find it in the top products in this category.
Generally not. Most people are perfectly fine when using supplements like this.
However, as a rule we always recommend checking the label as large amounts of stimulants like Caffeine can leave some people feeling unwell.
As we’ve noted, Skald Fat Scorcher does include Bitter Orange extract – we are a little wary of this one just because there’s some literature out there showing the potential for side effects when it’s used in conjunction with caffeine. It’s worth doing some more research into this.
We do also strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
A 66 gram tub of Skald Fat Scorcher contains around 30 servings.
The directions are to use just one scoop a day. We found this to be a bit unusual for products in this category, and it did make us a little sceptical about whether adequate dose could be delivered using just one scoop.
If anything, this does mean that Skald Fat Scorcher is extremely simple to take if nothing else.
We checked out the customer reviews online and found them to be relatively promising.
One user credited it with helping to support him throughout the day. Someone else said they’d found the product helped them quite a lot.
However, there were a few people saying it didn’t work for them. One reviewer claimed the product gave him heartburn and digestive issues.
Another woman claimed to have felt nauseous and tired without seeing results.
We’d have to say not. Whilst Skald’s Fat Scorcher does include a few well known ingredients like Caffeine and Green Tea, we don’t think it’s the best all-round formula.
In our opinion, the lack of some of our favorite ingredients is what most lets this product down. We’re also not a fan of proprietary blends when it comes to any kind of supplement.
To check out our list of the market’s most effective male and female supplements click the link below.
The key thing to remember is that a good supplement is designed to help support your healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
Remember, you should not rely on it to do all the work for you. For real results, you need to be pairing it with a healthy diet and structured workout regime.
Here’s where we wrap it up and give our final verdict on whether the Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher makes the grade. Here are our thoughts overall:
• Contains caffeine as well as green tea
• Uses Vitamins B6 and B12
• Easy to use
• Individual doses hidden in proprietary blend
• Missing Glucomannan and Cayenne Pepper
So there’s our review of Skald’s Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher. We’ve cast a beady eye over this supplement and all it has to offer.
It doesn’t make our top five supplement list on this occasion, that’s because we feel that there are a number of superior products on the market at the moment.
To check out our top five best supplements, including the best male and female formulas currently available, click the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge