In this Skinny Bird Hum Nutrition Review, we’re going to assess the pros and cons of this supplement. This will include a detailed look at the ingredients as well as a summary of what the customer results are like.
If the label is anything to go by, then Skinny Bird is a botanical supplement to help support you on your journey.
This means that this supplement for women uses plant extracts in order to try and support you on your journey. The makers say that their unique vegan formula has been designed to help you to achieve your goals.
This all sounds good but how does this supplement stand up when put to the test? Let’s see how the ingredient list stacks up against some of the most popular other supplements out there.
Skinny Bird actually uses a surprisingly small number of commonly used ingredients.
In total, we counted just four on the supplement facts panel. We generally like to see at least ten proven ingredients in our favorite products in this category. Without jumping the gun, it’s clear that this formula is probably missing some of our favorite ingredients.
Forgetting about that for a second, let’s have a look at what Skinny Bird does include, that will give us a read on whether this supplement will do what it says it will.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement in this category. We always like to see this ingredient in supplements like this. The only slight drawback with Skinny Bird is that the overall dose of green tea is a little low, especially when you consider there’s only three other ingredients in this formula.
• Caralluma Fimbriata Extract – This ingredient comes from an Indian cactus, it has multiple claims about it. Although there are various claims about it, we’re not so sure it’s particularly effective. Given that Skinny Bird includes a whopping 333mg per serving, we were a little surprised they’d taken a gamble on such an uncommon ingredient.
• Chromium – If you know your periodic table, you’ll know that chromium is an important mineral. It’s an important mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations. We always like to see Chromium included in the best supplements for women. It was reassuring to see one more good ingredient in Skinny Bird.
• 5-HTP – You may have seen this ingredient sold as a standalone ingredient in health stores as its own supplement. It has been linked to some benefits, but we must stress that the actual scientific evidence backing up the claims is limited as things stand. For that reason, we’re not totally convinced about its inclusion in this supplement.
As we already mentioned, Skinny Bird is definitely a little low on our favorite ingredients. With only four active ingredients, there’s almost too many ingredients missing to mention. We’ve picked out the absolute best five supplements for women on the market right now.
Firstly, we were disappointed not to find any Glucomannan in this supplement. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s commonly found in the top products in this category, and we were disappointed not to find it on the lable.
Digging deeper we were also disappointed not to see Vitamin B or Turmeric in Skinny Bird.
In particular, Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, which is a nice benefit if you’re working hard in the gym to get into shape.
Cayenne Pepper and Black Pepper are two more ingredients often found in the very best supplements and sadly not present in Skinny Bird.
Cayenne is one of our favorite ingredients and is usually found in the top products in this category.
Black Pepper, on the other hand, is also a common ingredient that is usually found in the top products in this category in small doses.
Finally, Green Coffee was notable due to its absence. Unroasted Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It was a shame not to find it in this supplement.
These kinds of food supplements are in the main safe – but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do your own research into the ingredients.
Some supplements are too high in Caffeine which can lead to unpleasant symptoms in some people. We always advocate checking the label first however just to make sure you’re not at risk of having an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.
With Skinny Bird, the only substance we’d be cautious of is Caralluma Fimbriata, as this has been linked to a few negative effects.
To be on the safe side, we do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each container of Skinny Bird includes 90 capsules. If you follow the instructions and take 3 capsules a day the bottle will last you around a month.
The label says to take one vegan capsule 30 minutes before a meal in order to avoid overeating.
There’s also a warning on the label to consult a doctor in case you’re pregnant.
Given the low amount of Caffeine in this supplement, it’s probably fine to take it at any time of the day.
We found a number of reviews of Skinny Bird on Amazon and other sites.
There wasn’t really a consistent pattern with the user feedback. Some customers were positive and others were negative.
One user said she loved the product and that it helped her to hit her goals. Another said they felt more full whilst taking it.
Another user said that they used Skinny Bird to feel more balanced but were unsure about the other benefits. Some others said that they felt sick and suffered headaches. Others complained that it was a complete waste of money.
We don’t think so. There are only two or three decent ingredients in the Skinny Bird formula. Unfortunately this means there are far too many of our top-rated ingredients missing, so we can’t place this in our favorite list of supplements in this category.
We recently picked our best supplements for women after looking at the latest research and the customer reviews.
We keep saying it, but with a supplement like this it’s important not to forget that there is no ‘miracle tablet’. You still need to keep working out in the gym and commit to a more healthy diet.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
So here we conclude our Skinny Bird Hum Nutrition review. Is this a supplement that you should think about using? Here are our final thoughts on this product:
• Two or three basic ingredients
• Includes Green Tea
• No Glucomannan
• Some ingredients we are not sure about
• Mixed customer reviews
So what did we think to Skinny Bird’s program? Overall it’s a reasonable option, but the absence of some key ingredients means it doesn’t get near the best supplements in this category in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge