It contains a number of different ingredients to help give you a boost and support your goals.
Protein World are one of the leading supplements companies in the UK, and they have recently made their range available worldwide, and not just on British soil.
In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at this product to determined whether the Slender Blend Pre Workout is a supplement you should consider taking or not.
So, let’s get straight down to business and start taking a detailed look at Slender Blend Pre Workout to see how it ranks compared to some of the other best pre workout supplements on sale right now.
As you’ve probably already guessed, Slender Pre Workout is a supplement designed to give you a boost and support you as you look to hit your fitness goals.
There are loads of pre workout supplements on sale these days, with the health and fitness industry booming.
Protein World describe their product as the “most powerful” pre workout formula that they’ve produced to date.
What’s more, the manufacturers also claim that it’s only made with natural and premium ingredients – and that you won’t suffer a post-workout crash if you take it.
That all sounds great, but we’re here to uncover the truth behind all of the marketing hype.
Let’s start taking a closer look at the Slender Pre Workout by examining the ingredients that make it up.
There are some pretty good ingredients in Protein World’s product, but there are also quite a few things missing in our opinion.
Let’s first kick off this section by focusing on the ingredients that the Slender Pre Workout does contain.
• Caffeine – The Slender Pre Workout contains 200mg of caffeine per serving. Caffeine is a popular ingredient for supplements like this and is usually found in the top products. The one thing we would say here is that 200mg is slightly more than we would recommend – we tend to prefer products which have 150mg or less, because they’re less likely to lead to side effects.
• Citrulline Malate – Another one of our top rated ingredients for a pre workout supplement. It’s an amino acid extracted from watermelon. We always like to find it in pre workout supplements, so we were pleased to find it on the label. Slender Pre Workout contains 2000mg per serving.
• IBCAA – This is Protein World’s take on Branched Chain Amino Acids. We like the fact that they’ve included 4g per serving. It’s actually available as a standalone product on the Protein World website. Although the claims on the Protein World website sound great, we don’t rate BCAAs as important pre workout ingredients, but we can see why they’ve included it.
• Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) – This is a substance mainly found in meat and dairy products, and Protein World have included 2g per serving. We don’t rate CLA as a crucial pre workout ingredient, but we guess they’ve included it because it’s believed to help with certain things.
• Dextrose – This one we’re really not sure about. Dextrose is a simple sugar made from corn and is chemically identical to glucose. It’s often sold on its own, but we think that 2g per serving of this pre workout is a bit much. Simply put, we’re not too sure about its use as an ingredient in this supplement.
There are a few other ingredients in Protein World’s product, check out the list in full, along with the doses, in the chart below:
Although this Protein World product does tick quite a few boxes when it comes to the best pre workouts around, there are quite a few of our favorite ingredients missing from the list unfortunately.
For starters, it was disappointing not to find any Creatine on the label as this is one of our favorite pre workout ingredients. It was a shame not to find it on the label.
L-Theanine was also missing from this product. It’s one of our favorite ingredients alongside caffeine – and the two ingredients are often paired together.
Rhodiola Rosea and Beetroot extract were another of our two top pre workout ingredients not included in the Slender Blend Pre Workout.
Check out our pick of the leading pre workout supplements on sale right now by hitting the link below.
Usually, these kinds of supplements are pretty safe, as they tend to only contain commonly used ingredients.
The one thing to be wary of with pre workout supplements is the stimulant content. Caffeine is a great ingredient for a pre workout, but too much of it can cause side effects, as you may have experienced yourself in the past.
We’ve already mentioned that the Slender Pre Workout contains a little more than our recommended dose of 150mg per serving, coming in at 200mg.
If you tend to train in the evenings, we wouldn’t recommend taking this supplement because 200mg of caffeine is enough to affect your sleep.
We also always recommend that you carefully check the label yourself to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients there.
It’s also worth speaking to your doctor before taking a new supplement for the first time.
Each 400g tub of Slender Pre Workout contains 20 servings. At the time of writing this article, it was only available in a peach tea flavor.
The directions say that you should mix two scoops with 300-400ml of water and drink it around 30 minutes before beginning your workout.
There’s a warning saying that you should only use one scoop if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
We also recommend experimenting to see how long it takes for the effects to kick in for you. For some people, it can take up to an hour, and with others it can be much faster.
At the time of writing this article, there were no reviews of the Slender Pre Workout on the official Protein World website, which we must say we found to be a little strange.
They recently changed the ingredients in the product, though, so that might explain it.
Not in our opinion. Although we do consider the Slender Blend Pre Workout to be a decent product, because it’s missing some of our key pre workout ingredients, it doesn’t top our list.
Be sure to check out our full pick of the best pre workouts available right now in our ultimate guide by clicking the link below.
We always recommend that you first make sure that your nutrition and training is on point before considering taking a supplement of any type.
Although a good pre workout can get you feeling great and at your best in the gym, you’ll still have to put in the hard graft to get the results you’re looking for.
You should only consider supplements after you’ve already addressed your regime to get your training and nutrition on point.
So there we are, our full review of Slender Blend Pre Workout Protein World.
Here are our overall thoughts about this product in summary:
• Some good ingredients
• Popular brand
• Too much caffeine for our liking
• A lot of ingredients missing
• No reviews online
That wraps up our review of this pre workout supplement. We hope that you found it to be useful. Remember to check out our full, extensive guide to pre workouts by hitting the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge