If you’re looking to find out all of the important information about the Slimvance formula, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to take a close look at this fat burner supplement as we look to try and determine where it ranks in relation to the best products on the market right now.
Although there is no mention of it in the official marketing material, Slimvance seems to be marketed at women.
The purpose of this Slimvance review is for us to take a close and detailed look at this product to see where it stands and see if it deserves a place in our list of the best fat burners on the market at the moment or not.
There are so many fat loss supplements on the market these days that it can be tricky to pick out the very best products out there.
So we’ve made it our mission this year to review as many fat burner supplements as possible.
This review is going to focus on the Slimvance ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see where this product really ranks.
So let’s now get cracking by find out a little bit more about the Slimvance formula.
As we’ve already deduced, Slimvance is a fat burner supplement marketed at women to help you to achieve your body goals.
It claims to be one of the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now and says that it will increase your “calorie burn 12x” than with exercise alone.
The official listing on Amazon says that Slimvance uses something called a “patented herbal blend” to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
We all know that burning fat is not an easy thing to do, and that’s why picking a high quality fat burner supplement can make a big difference in helping to speed up your results.
Of course, exercise and diet are the two main things to get right first if you’re looking to lose fat – but adding a good fat burner can help to take your results to the next level.
The official Slimvance listing on Amazon says that you can feel “confident that it will work” and that it will help you to achieve your weight-loss goals.
Slimvance claims to do the following:
• Increase Thermogenic Fat Burning
• Boost Energy Levels
• Burn More Fat From Your Waist and Hips
This all sounds pretty good to us so far. Slimvance is certainly making all of the right noises when it comes to being a quality fat burner supplement.
However, after reviewing so many supplements, we’ve learnt to ignore the marketing hype and focus on the important aspects – the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So let’s now take a close look at the Slimvance ingredients formula in a bit more detail as we look to see just how good this product really is.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual Slimvance ingredients label as printed on the box.
Before we drill down into the main ingredients in Slimvance, it was disappointing to see that this product uses a proprietary blend for some of its ingredients.
That means that a selection of the substances used are contained within a ‘blend’ and that means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used.
We generally advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it means that you literally don’t know how much of the ingredients is used in each serving.
• Vitamin B3 – Referred to on the label as Niacin, this is a decent inclusion in the Slimvance formula, and it’s good that it isn’t part of the proprietary blend. As you probably already know B Vitamins are important for supporting your overall health, so it’s good to find them in fat burner supplements. B3 in particular can help to keep your nervous system healthy and ensure that your body gets the most energy from the food you eat.
• Moringa Oleifera – This is not an ingredient we’ve come across in too many other fat burner supplements before. It’s a plant extract that contains a number of potentially beneficial nutrients. The official marketing material on the GNC website says that BodyDynamix have included it because it’s high in fiber and it helps to fight oxidative stress. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula, but we would have preferred to see a more proven fat burning ingredient used in its place.
• Murraya Koenigii – Another name for an extract which comes from Curry Tree leaves. Again, it’s not one of our top rated fat burner ingredients, but BodyDynamix say that they’ve included it because it is full of nutrients, including Calcium and Iron. While that’s good, there isn’t much evidence suggesting that it will actually help to accelerate fat burning. After all, that’s the whole point of this product.
• Curcuma Longa – The ‘scientific’ name for Turmeric. It’s a flowering plant belonging to the Ginger family. Turmeric is a good ingredient for a fat burner, because it’s rich in antioxidants. It can also help the body to destroy white fat cells, and can help the female body to properly regulate estrogen levels. Turmeric is one of the main ingredients in our current top rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a potent stimulant which will help to raise your energy levels, which is important even if you’re cutting back on the calories. Caffeine has also shown promise at being able to suppress appetite and act as a metabolism booster. Each serving of Slimvance uses 200mg of Caffeine, which is a sensible amount.
• Garcinia Cambogia – Another decent fat burning ingredient that’s also found in our top rated female fat burner supplement. It’s an extract from a tropical fruit that is believed to help suppress appetite – which can make sticking to your diet easier. There have also been some suggestions that it can help to control blood sugar levels as well.
• Capsimax – This is a branded version of Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne is one of the best fat burner ingredients out there. It works by helping to boost your metabolism to get you burning more calories than normal. It’s a great fat burning ingredient because it also help to suppress appetite, which can make it easier to stick to your diet. It’s great to see it included in the Slimvance formula.
• Piperine – This is a branded version of Black Pepper Extract. It’s an ingredient that we love to find in fat burner supplements (and any supplements for that matter) because it’s known to help boost the absorption of the other ingredients in your body, to make for a more effective supplement overall.
So, the Slimvance formula certainly contains a few decent ingredients, such as Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and Black Pepper Extract.
However, it still does omit some of our favorite fat burning ingredient.
The main ingredients missing from this product were:
• Green Tea
• Green Coffee Bean
Green Tea is one of the best natural ingredients to help boost your metabolism and get your body burning more calories naturally. It was a shame not to find it in the Slimvance formula.
Meanwhile, Glucomannan is one of the best appetite suppressing ingredients out there. It’s a dietary fiber taken from the root of the Konjac plant that can swell in your stomach and help make sticking to your diet easier.
You can see our updated guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Slimvance formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any side effects from this product.
The Caffeine content is a reasonable amount at 200mg per serving, which shouldn’t be enough to cause any side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
Despite the formula looking pretty safe to us, we do recommend that you do some of your own research into each of the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Slimvance contains 120 capsules, which is a month’s supply.
The directions are pretty simple: you take two capsules, twice daily.
They say that you should take the first serving in the morning, and then the second serving four to six hours later.
Of course, because this supplement uses quite a lot of Caffeine, it’s a good idea not to take it too close to bedtime.
We did some digging online to find some Slimvance reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 85 reviews on Amazon, and it had an average rating of 2.7 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that Slimvance is a “wonderful” product and that it helped them to drop a dress size.
However, one less happy customer said that it didn’t help them at all and warned other customers not to waste their money.
Not in our opinion. Slimvance does have a few good ingredients, but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and has mixed reviews means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best fat burner supplements around right now.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
You should always make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point before considering adding a fat burner supplement to your daily regimen.
Fat burner supplements are designed to be combined with healthy lifestyle choices – and you’re unlikely to see any benefits if you’re not already training hard and eating right.
The above said, if you’re making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a quality fat burner supplement to your regimen can make a big difference to your results.
That brings us to the end of our Slimvance review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat burner supplement, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best on the market right now.
To summarize, there are some better options out there if you’re looking for a quality slimming pill.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge