There’s nothing worse than letting a horrible hangover ruin what was a great night out.
And that’s why natural hangover supplements are becoming more and more popular, as more people look for the best ways to relieve those all-too-familiar symptoms the next day after drinking alcohol.
So, if you’re looking to find out whether Sobur is a hangover supplement worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular product as we look to see if it can live up to the hype or not.
We’re going to pay close attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see whether Sobur deserves a place on our list of the best hangover pills on the market right now.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at Sobur from all angles.
As we’ve already covered, Sobur is a hangover supplement designed to ease the symptoms of having drunk too much alcohol.
The official website claims that Sobur hangover pills are the “number one” hangover cure.
Indeed, the site headline proudly declares that this supplement will help you to “never suffer another hangover again”.
The official promotional material on the website goes on to say that Sobur will help to protect your brain and body after drinking alcohol, so you can wake up the next morning feeling “energized and healthy”.
You can also buy Sobur on Amazon, where it costs $28 for a bottle containing 20 capsules.
The listing on Amazon also says that Sobur is an “INSTANT HANGOVER CURE”. That seems a little too good to be true for our liking.
Anyway, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products. It’s usually much better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and doses.
So, let’s move on to the next important section now.
Let’s begin this important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Sobur as printed on the bottle itself.
Firstly, it’s good to see that Sobur doesn’t use a proprietary blend. This means that we are clearly shown the full ingredients list along with the individual dose of each one.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, so it’s great to see that isn’t the case here.
Let’s now take a closer look at the Sobur ingredients label in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin C – You’re probably already very familiar with this ingredient as it’s well know as a supplement to help support the immune system. Vitamin C is a good hangover pill ingredient as it can help your body to clear up free radicals – and so it’s good to see it in the Sobur formula.
• Niacin – Also known as Vitamin B3, this is an essential vitamin that your body needs to work properly. B Vitamins in general are good inclusions in hangover pills.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – Two more important B Vitamins make it into the Sobur formula here. What you may not know is that B Vitamins in general are vital for supporting your liver’s metabolic function. It’s another good inclusion in the Sobur formula.
• Biotin – Also sometimes known as Vitamin B7, this is another B vitamin that is popular as a beauty supplement for hair, skin, and nails.
• Dihydromyricetin – This is the best ingredient in the list so far. Dihydromyricetin, or DHM, is known as an anti-alcohol supplement ingredient. In short, it can help to reduce circulating alcohol levels after drinking. It’s great to see that it’s been included in the Sobur formula, as it’s usually the first ingredient we look for in a hangover pill.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine – Another solid ingredient. It can have a powerful antioxidant effect in the body. It’s another great ingredient for a hangover supplement.
The Sobur formula has some decent things in it and it’s good to see that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, there were a few ingredients that we would have liked to see used that didn’t make it into the formula. Namely:
• Milk Thistle
• Black Pepper Extract
You can see our updated guide to the best hangover pills on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We did some digging and found just over 60 Sobur reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars and said that they loved the product, but stated that remembering to take it was the hardest part!
However, one negative review came from somebody who claimed that it did not work for them at all. It’s pretty normal for all supplements to have at least some negative reviews.
We always recommend doing some of your own research into each of the ingredients before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the label and consulting your doctor before thinking about taking this product.
That being said, the formula looks pretty safe to us. However, it’s always wise to do some of your own research first.
We don’t currently rate Sobur as one of the best hangover pills on sale right now. It’s certainly not the worst hangover supplement out there, though.
It’s got some decent ingredients and some good reviews, but we feel that they could have added a bit more to make this product one of the very best.
For example, they could have added Turmeric, the powerful anti-inflammatory, and Ginger, which is known for helping with Nausea.
You can see our updated hangover pill guide by following the link shown below.
You should always remember that there is no such thing as a miracle product to cure your hangover.
The only way to guarantee that you don’t get a hangover is not to drink anything in the first place!
However, there are certain supplements out there that could help to take the edge off. But drinking plenty of water and getting enough rest should be your priorities before thinking about supplementation.
That brings us to the end of our Sobur review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent hangover pill, but it’s not quite one of the very best on the market right now.
It contains some very good things such as DHM and N-Acetyl Cysteine, but we feel that it doesn’t contain enough other effective ingredients to quite merit a spot on our best hangover pill list.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge