It has been reviewed hundreds of times on Amazon, so we wanted to take a closer look at it to see whether it lives up to its billing.
If you’re looking to find out everything that there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’ve landed on the right page.
In this review, we’re going to take a detailed look at everything you need to know about this fat burner to see if it can live up to the hype or not.
Our Star6urn review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know as we look to see whether it deserves a place on our selection of the best fat burner supplements on the market at the moment.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the important information such as the ingredients formula, dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see where this fat burner stands.
So, without further ado, let’s now start taking a close look at T6 Star6urn from all angles.
We’ve clearly already deduced that Star6urn is a fat burner supplement that’s been designed to help you achieve your goals.
In case you didn’t already know, fat burners are supplements that contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help boost energy levels, increase metabolism and sometimes curb appetite to help you with your overall goal of losing fat.
The truth is that there are thousands of products out there in this category and a lot of them do not live up to the hype.
It’s always worth remembering that a fat burner has to be combined with the right diet and exercise routing in order to be effective.
In other words, these kinds of supplements will not work on their own – you’ll have to put in some effort yourself, too.
T6 Star6urn currently sells on Amazon for $24.99 for one bottle.
It claims to use a “scientifically backed” natural fat loss formula to help you to achieve your body goals.
Many fat burners use stimulants such as Caffeine to help raise energy levels and stimulate metabolism.
However, Star6urn can be considered as a stimulant-free fat burner as it doesn’t have any Caffeine in its formula.
The marketing material on the Amazon listing says that Star6urn will help with the following objectives:
• Accelerated Fat Loss (Lypolysis)
• Improved Energy Levels, Focus and Mood
It also claims to use “clinically researched” ingredients ensure potency and effectiveness.
So far, so good. However, it’s usually better not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype about supplements, and instead focus on the important facts such as the ingredients and dosages.
So, let’s now move on to the next important section in our review.
Let’s begin this important part by looking at the actual ingredients label of Star6urn as shown on the bottle.
It’s good to see that Team Six supplements have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this product.
That means that the ingredients list is clearly shown along with the individual ingredients’ dosages.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as we feel manufacturers should be honest and transparent with their customers about what’s inside each serving.
Let’s now take a look at the main ingredients in the Star6urn formula.
• • Chromium – An essential mineral that your body needs in small amounts in order to be able to function properly. As well as playing a role in a number of important bodily processes, it also regulates glucose metabolism. We like to see Chromium used in fat burner supplements.
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is used in some of the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now. The main reason for this is that it’s believed to help boost exercise performance. It could also help with cognition. Not a bad inclusion at all.
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – Another amino acid that’s used in the body to produce Noradrenaline and Dopamine. It’s thought to be something of an ‘anti-stress’ ingredient. We haven’t found it in many fat burner supplements before, but it’s not a terrible inclusion.
• Green Tea – Green Tea is one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients. You’ve probably heard all about it before. As well as being loaded with antioxidants, Green Tea can also act as a thermogenic ingredient to stimulate your metabolism. That can lead to your body burning more calories overall.
• Coleus Forskohlii – This isn’t an ingredient we’ve come across in many fat burners before. It’s a herbal extract that has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It could help with things such as fat loss and testosterone, but more research is needed.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another great ingredient. Cayenne Pepper is a potent thermogenic that can help to get your body burning more calories. It is also touted to work as an appetite suppressant, so that could make sticking to your diet easier, too.
• Paradoxine – This is a branded form of Grains of Paradise Seed extract. It’s not an ingredient we’ve come across very often in fat burners. It’s claimed to help with fat loss, but we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Black Pepper Extract – A good inclusion for any supplement. Black Pepper Extract is believed to help improve the absorption of certain ingredients in the body – and that can lead to a more effective supplement overall.
The Star6urn formula is actually one of the better ones we’ve come across recently. It’s great that it uses solid ingredients such as Green Tea and Cayenne Pepper.
However, there are a couple of ingredients (Caffeine aside) that we would have also liked to see used. Namely:
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which could help to suppress appetite and make sticking to your diet easier, while Green Coffee Bean is a popular fat burner ingredient.
You can see our guide to the leading fat burners on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The Star6urn formula looks to be a relatively safe one to us. And because it doesn’t use any Caffeine, you don’t have to worry about any stimulant-induced side effects.
That being said, we highly recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
We also always advise that you consult your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Each bottle of Star6urn contains 90 capsules.
The directions are pretty simple – they say that you should take two capsules with water before your first morning meal.
At the time of writing, there were more than 200 Star6urn reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good.
One person described it as the “best thermogenic weight loss product available” which is quite some claim. They rated it five stars and were clearly delighted with it.
Someone else, though, rated it one star and said that it didn’t help them at all with fat loss.
Star6urn is not a bad supplement. It uses some decent ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
That said, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
You can see our buyer’s guide to fat burners by following the link shown below.
You should always remember that there is no shortcut to fat loss.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard, eating right and getting plenty of rest before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
That being said, a quality supplement can make a difference – as long as it is combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good fat burner that has some decent ingredients and some solid reviews. It’s certainly a decent stimulant-free option.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best fat burners on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge