Here, we’ve reviewed 14 Day Teatox by Baetea to see if it lives up to the hype.
We looked at it from all the right angles and will give you a rundown on the most important aspects of this product. That includes the ingredients, customer reviews and how it stacks up when rated against the competition.
As you might have gathered, Baetea is not a capsule-based supplement but a tea that’s taken as a drink.
Baetea is designed to work in a very similar way to regular female so-called ‘fat burners’ in that it includes ingredients to help support your goals.
The manufacturers also state that the ingredients in Baetea can also provide other benefits. It’s marketed as a herbal tea supplement.
First off, we’ve cast an eye over the ingredients to see how Baetea compares to the top products in this category. Let’s have a look at what’s in this 14 Day Teatox by Baetea.
Baetea can be classified as a herbal tea supplement due to its inclusion of tea extracts as well as other ingredients.
When analysing this formula we came across a number of ingredients we’d expect to see in a regular supplement, some of the others we were less familiar with.
Here, our expert team will break down the main benefits and drawbacks when it comes to Baetea’s ingredients.
We’ll let you know which of them are effective and which aren’t, as well as letting you know if there’s anything missing that we would have like to see included. Here’s what’s we found:
• Green Tea – Unsurprisingly, this is one of the main ingredients in Baetea. We always like to see Green Tea in a product of this type. Many people use this hot drink on a daily basis to help support their goals.
• Guarana Seed – We assume Guarana was included due to its stimulant content, we haven’t seen it used in too many products like this. It is probably not the worst ingredient in the Teatox formula.
• Pomegranate – This fruit extract isn’t the most common ingredient in supplements of this type. You’ve probably tried pomegranate before.
• Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia is a well-supported ingredient and commonly found in capsule based supplements. The downside here, and with all of the other ingredients on the list, is that the dose is hidden in a proprietary blend, so we don’t actually know how much of each substances is included in each teabag.
Check out the full ingredients list below:
• Acai Berry – We were surprised not to see Acai in the Baetea formula, we think it would have been an important inclusion. We’re big fans of this ingredient.
• Cayenne Extract – It was disappointing not to see some form of Cayenne Extract included in Baetea. It’s a hugely popular ingredient in supplements of this type and it was a shame it wasn’t included.
• Glucomannan – Glucomannan (also called Konjac fibre) is a key ingredient used in many of the similar supplements in this category. That being said, it’s not clear whether it would actually be able to be used in a tea-form supplement.
Looking at the ingredients as a whole, you can see that there are some decent inclusions in Baetea, unfortunately it does lack some of the very best ingredients, something that no doubt effects the overall effectiveness of the product.
You should always speak to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplements for the first time.
The most common issue we do sometimes come across are caffeine-related side effects, something that can affect the hour at which they should be taken.
Baetea’s recommended dose is one serving taken in the morning, this means it shouldn’t affect your sleep as the effects of the product will wear off gradually.
If we did have any worries about Baetea’s ingredient profile it would be around the inclusion of Guarana, as it’s thought to have as similar effect to Caffeine.
It’s something to bear in mind if you’re sensitive to stimulants, especially when you factor in that this product includes Green Tea as well.
One box of Baetea’s 14 Day Teatox includes enough servings for two weeks. We do feel this sort of course is a little short, as to start seeing good results with these sorts of products usually takes at least a month or two.
The suggested daily dose for Baetea is incredibly simple, according to the website, you should drink one cup in the morning before working out. Whilst this is undoubtedly convenient and easy to stick to, we have reservations about the lack of regular servings.
The top products out there are often the ones that you need to take on multiple occasions throughout the day. The main reason being that this allows you to keep your body topped up with the right ingredients and promote the effects.
We had a look at the customer reviews for Baetea’s 14 day Teatox on Amazon in order to see what was being said. In the main, we found broadly positive feedback, however there were a few negative ingredients. We’ve picked out a selection of the comments we found here:
One customer said they loved the product as it made them feel more cleansed, whilst a a few others said that it was effective at reducing bloating. Another said that it seemed to work as advertised although it was a little slower than they would have liked.
There were some negative opinions too, with a few people saying it didn’t work for them and others saying the taste wasn’t good. One customer claimed the product made her feel sick.
We don’t think so. Whist this product does include a reasonable ingredient profile we think there’s a few too many things missing for it to be included in our top five list of similar products.
We recently picked out the best fat supplements on sale at the moment including the top products for both men and women. Follow the link below to check it out.
So what’s the verdict on BaeTea and its Teatox product?
We’ve given a rundown on the benefits and drawbacks here:
• Includes Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia
• Tea form may suit some people
• Missing key ingredients like Acai and Cayenne
• Exact doses of certain ingredients not shown on the label
• 2 week course seems a bit short
So that’s where we wrap up our review of Baetea, we hope you found it useful.
All in all we don’t think this is a bad product – however, we definitely feel that there are more effective options out there at the moment.
See our pick of the best supplements for men and women currently available by following the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge