Here, we’ve reviewed 14 Day Teatox by Baetea to see if it lives up to the hype.
We looked at it from all the right angles and will give you a rundown on the most important aspects of this product. That includes the ingredients, customer reviews and how it stacks up when rated against the competition.
As you might have gathered, Baetea is not a capsule-based fat burner but rather it’s a weight loss tea that’s taken as a drink.
Baetea is designed to work in a very similar way to regular female fat burners in that it includes ingredients to boost your metabolism and suppress your appetite.
The manufacturers also state that the ingredients in Baetea can improve energy whilst giving your body a boost of vitamins and antioxidants.
So basically everything we’d expect to see in a fat burner supplement.
First off, we’ve cast an eye over the ingredients to see how Baetea compares to the top products in this category. Let’s have a look at what’s in this 14 Day Teatox by Baetea.
Baetea can be classified as a fat burning tea due to its inclusion of tea extracts as well as other weight loss compounds.
When analysing this formula we came across a number of ingredients we’d expect to see in a regular fat burning supplement, some of the others we were less familiar with.
Here, our expert team will break down the main benefits and drawbacks when it comes to Baetea’s ingredients.
We’ll let you know which of them are effective and which aren’t, as well as letting you know if there’s anything missing that we would have like to see included. Here’s what’s we found:
• Green Tea – Unsurprisingly, this is one of the main ingredients in Baetea. We always like to see Green Tea in a product of this type as it’s one of the most proven ingredients when it comes to fat burning. Fitness professionals around the globe use this ancient extract on a daily basis in order to boost metabolism and pump up their energy levels.
• Guarana – We assume Guarana was included due to its high stimulant content, we haven’t seen it used in too many products like this, and as such we’re not convinced on this ingredient’s effectiveness. We’ve also read that it can cause an irregular heart-rate if taken in too high a dose.
• Pomegranate – This fruit is known to be high in antioxidants meaning it’s more commonly known for its ability to help with immunity. However, it does also include some fibre which means it can aid a little with appetite suppression too.
• Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia is a well-supported weight loss ingredient and commonly found in capsule based fat burners. It’s particularly well known for its ability to suppress appetite and block fat production. It was nice to see this in BaeTea, however we did note that the exact amount wasn’t listed on the label, which is never ideal.
Check out the full ingredients list below:
• Acai Berry – We were surprised not to see Acai in the Baetea formula, we think it would have been an important inclusion. That’s because it’s a top superfood that helps with digestion, it also contains amino acids that improve muscle performance, strength and endurance.
• Cayenne Extract – It was disappointing not to see some form of Cayenne Extract included in Baetea. This spice is doubly effective when it comes to fat burning due to its ability to help increase metabolism and reduce cravings at the same time.
• Glucomannan – Glucomannan (also called Konjac fibre) is a key ingredient used for controlling calorie intake. We love this ingredient when it comes weight loss, the super high fibre content means that it makes you feel fuller for long intervals, helping you to stick to your diet plan.
Looking at the ingredients as a whole, you can see that there are some decent fat burners in Baetea, unfortunately it does lack some of the very best ingredients, something that no doubt effects the overall effectiveness of the product.
Side effects are not usually too much of a concern with weight loss and fat burner supplements, as most of the products in this category tend to avoid illegal or dangerous substances.
The most common issue we do sometimes come across are caffeine-related side effects, something that can affect the hour at which they should be taken.
Baetea’s recommended dose is one serving taken in the morning, this means it won’t cause any disruptions to your sleep as the effects of the product will wear off after just a few hours.
If we did have any worries about Baetea’s ingredient profile it would be around the inclusion of Guarana, as Guarana has been shown to effect heart-rate.
There’s no suggestion that this is dangerous at all but it’s something to bear in mind if you’re sensitive to stimulants, especially when you factor in that this product includes Green Tea as well.
One box of Baetea’s 14 day Teatox includes enough servings for two weeks. We do feel this sort of course is a little short, as to start seeing good results with these sorts of products usually takes at least a month or two.
The suggested daily dose for Baetea is incredibly simple, according to the website, you should drink one cup in the morning before working out. Whilst this is undoubtedly convenient and easy to stick to we have reservations about the lack of regular servings.
The top fat burners out there are often the ones that you need to take on multiple occasions throughout the day. The main reason being that this allows you to keep your body topped up with the right ingredients and promote fat burning 24/7.
We had a look at the customer reviews for Baetea’s 14 day Teatox on Amazon in order to see what was being said. In the main, we found broadly positive feedback, however there were a few negative ingredients. We’ve picked out a selection of the comments we found here:
One customer said they loved the product as it made them feel slimmer and more cleansed, whilst a a few others said that it was effective at reducing bloat. Another said that it seemed to work as advertised although it was a little slower than they would have liked.
There were some negative opinions too, with a few people saying it didn’t work for them and others saying the taste wasn’t good. One customer claimed the product made her feel sick.
We don’t think so. Whist this product does include a reasonable ingredient profile we think there’s a few too many things missing for it to be included in our top 5.
We recently picked out the best fat 5 burners on sale at the moment including the top products for both men and women. Click the link below to check it out.
So what’s the verdict on BaeTea and its Teatox product?
We’ve given a rundown on the benefits and drawbacks here:
• Includes Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia
• Boosts Metabolism
• Missing key ingredients like Acai and Cayenne
• Exact doses of certain ingredients not shown on the label
• 2 week course seems to short to be effective
So that’s where we wrap up our review of Baetea, we hope you found it useful.
All in all we don’t think this is a bad product when it comes to fat burning however we definitely feel that there are more effective options out there at the moment.
See our pick of the best fat burner supplements for men and women currently available by clicking the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga