MuscleTech are one of the biggest names in the supplement industry, so it’s hard not to take notice when they add a new product to their line.
So if you’re looking for the full lowdown on Test HD, then you’re in the right place.
The number of quality testosterone booster supplements on sale these days has skyrocketed recently, and that means more choice than ever when picking a product in this category.
The purpose of this Test HD review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles as we look to determine where it stands.
We’re going to check out the Test HD ingredients formula, servings and customer reviews as we look to see how it compares to the top products in this category on the market right now.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at Test HD in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already deduced, Test HD is a testosterone booster supplement made by MuscleTech which claims to help raise your levels of the male hormone naturally.
You probably already know that testosterone booster supplements are products which contain a range of natural ingredients that are designed to give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone naturally.
Test HD is available to buy at various online outlets such as Amazon and bodybuilding.com.
The marketing material describes Test HD as a “hardcore testosterone booster” that promises to elevate your T levels quickly.
Indeed, the bottle proclaims that it will:
• Boost Free Testosterone in 7 Days
• Increase Total Testosterone
The marketing material also claims that Test HD uses the “most powerful testosterone boosting formula” around to help give you more of the male hormone and the benefits it brings.
It also claims to “promote lean muscle” which is obviously a good thing if true.
The marketing material goes on to claim that one of the main ingredients in Test HD called Shilajit has been shown to increase total serum testosterone levels after 90 days.
The listing on Amazon also claims that another of the ingredients in Test HD has been shown in clinical research to boost free testosterone in just seven days.
So, the Test HD marketing material isn’t light on claims about what this product can do for you.
As always, though, we’re going to ignore the marketing hype and focus on the ingredients formula and the customer reviews as we look to try and determine where this product stands in relation to the top products out there right now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a look at the actual ingredients formula of Test HD as written on the bottle.
Firstly, it’s great to see that MuscleTech haven’t used a proprietary blend with this supplement, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients listed.
We always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends, as they are usually just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away without disclosing the true doses of the ingredients to their customers.
So, it’s great that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is used, as that makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Let’s now start taking a look through the actual ingredients in the Test HD formula.
• Zinc – It’s great to see Zinc in the Test HD formula. It’s an essential mineral which is known for helping to support a number of important bodily processes. Having a Zinc deficiency can lead to low testosterone levels, so we always like to see Zinc as an ingredient in testosterone booster supplements.
• Shilajit Extract – This is a sticky substance that’s found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan mountains. MuscleTech say that they’ve included Shilajit as an ingredient because it’s a rare organo-mineral compound that has been shown to raise serum testosterone levels in 90 days. We’ve seen it used in certain T-boosters before, and it’s shown some promise as an ingredient for this kind of supplement.
• Boron – Another mineral with T-boosting benefits. We always like to see Boron used in testosterone boosters as it’s known for its testosterone boosting benefits. It’s one of the main ingredients in some of our top-rated testosterone booster supplements, and it’s a great inclusion in the Test HD formula. MuscleTech say that the dose of Boron in Test HD can raise free testosterone in just seven days.
• Broccoli – You’re probably already familiar with broccoli as a healthy vegetable, but MuscleTech say that they’ve included it in the Test HD formula because it supplies Diindolylmethane. In case you didn’t know, diindolylmethane (or DIM for short), is believed to help to regulate estrogen levels. It’s not believed to directly help with T levels, though.
• Stinging Nettle Extract – A nice ingredient for any testosterone booster. Compounds called Lignans, which are found in stinging nettle roots, have the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin in the place of testosterone. The theory here is that means that there is more free testosterone in your system as a result.
• Safed Musli Extract – This is a relatively uncommon T-Booster ingredient. It’s a herb which is typically found in the tropical wet forests in peninsular India. It has a traditional use for helping to boost sexual health and also treat a number of conditions. However, we can’t help but feel that MuscleTech could have used a more effective ingredient here.
The Test HD formula certainly uses some good ingredients, such as Zinc and Boron.
However, it’s also missing a number of our top rated testosterone boosting ingredients around right now.
The main omissions are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients for a testosterone booster, as it’s been shown in studies to help raise T levels – and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Fenugreek, meanwhile, is a great source of Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium, which has also shown promise in helping to promote healthy testosterone levels.
Magnesium is also a good standalone ingredient – it’s an essential mineral which can help to support healthy testosterone levels amongst other things.
You can see our guide to our current top rated testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
The Test HD formula looks like a pretty safe one to us, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients and check yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Test HD doesn’t contain any stimulants such as Caffeine, so it shouldn’t affect sleep or bring about any stimulant-related side-effects.
Each bottle of Test HD contains 90 capsules, which is a 45-day supply (more than most testosterone boosters, which have a month’s supply).
The directions say that you should simply take one capsule, twice daily.
They advise that on workout days, you take your second capsule 30 minutes before beginning your training session.
We found that there were more than 300 Test HD reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this article.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that this product worked “remarkably well” for them.
However, there were inevitably some negative reviews as well, with one person saying that they noticed no difference at all when using this product.
Test HD is a decent option, but it doesn’t quite make our list of the top testosterone boosters around right now.
That’s because it’s missing some of our top rated T-boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek.
Remember that you can see our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by checking out the link below.
As always, you should never expect miracles from any supplement in any category.
The foundations for real change and progress are making sensible lifestyle decisions – that means sticking to a healthy diet and a solid training regime.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard, eating right, and getting plenty of rest before adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That brings us to the very end of our Test HD review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent option for a natural T-booster.
It’s good that it’s made by a reputable brand, doesn’t use a proprietary blend, and uses some good ingredients such as Boron and Zinc.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market at the moment because it’s missing a handful of our current top-rated T-boosting ingredients.
• Updated on October 09, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga