We’re always on the lookout for the leading testosterone booster supplements to hit the market so we naturally wanted to find out a bit more about this product made by Superior Labs.
There are so many different testosterone booster supplements on sale these days that it can become very difficult to pick out the leading products from the not-so-good ones.
If you’re looking to boost your results both inside and outside of the gym, then choosing a quality testosterone booster to combine with a healthy diet and regular exercise is definitely worth a try.
But finding the top supplements on the market these days has become an increasingly difficult challenge because there is so much choice.
The purpose of this Test Worx review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles as we try to deduce where it stands in relation to the very best products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular testosterone booster as we look to try and see if it can compete with the leading products on sale at the moment.
So with the introductions out of the way, now it’s time to take a closer look at the Test Worx testosterone booster from all angles.
As we’ve already deduced, Test Worx is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called Superior Labs, which is available to buy on Amazon and other inline retail outlets.
The official listing on Amazon says that Test Worx contains “clinically proven” ingredients to help raise your testosterone levels naturally.
Superior Labs are clearly quite confident about their product, as the words “proven enhancement” are displayed proudly on each bottle of Test Worx.
The listing on Amazon says that Test Worx will do the following:
• Boost Muscle Growth and Recovery
• Enhance Stamina
• Promote Energy
Superior Labs are clearly confident about their product, as they even call it the USA’s best selling “natural booster” on the market, as per the listing on Amazon.
The marketing material also says that you can expect to see increases in energy, sleep, recovery and mood within just a few weeks of using this testosterone booster.
Now, we’ve pretty much heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about testosterone boosters, so we’re going to take all of the above with a pinch of salt until we’ve taking a close look at the ingredients.
So let’s now start taking a closer look at Test Worx by examining the ingredients label in a bit more detail, and seeing what this supplement is really made of.
Let’s begin this crucial part of this Test Worx review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label from the bottle of this supplement.
Before we get into the actual ingredients formula of Test Worx, we’ve got to express our disappointment at the fact that Superior Labs have chosen to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
Basically, it means that the manufacturer has chosen not to share the actual ingredients doses of this supplement.
This is never good news, as it means that we don’t know the actual doses of the ingredients contained in the product, and this makes it very difficult to judge whether it’s actually going to be effective or not.
It’s also disappointing because we feel that there is no excuse for manufacturers not to be completely transparent with their customers in this day and age.
• Vitamin B6 – This is a good ingredient for any supplement. In case you weren’t already aware, B vitamins are incredibly important for your overall health and to make sure that your body functions properly. B6 in particular is very important for helping your body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food. When it comes to testosterone, B6 doesn’t play a direct role, but it may help to keep the levels of the female hormone oestrogen in check in your body.
• Vitamin B12 – Another important ingredient for your overall health. B12 is important because it helps your body to get the most from the food you eat. So it will help to maintain normal energy levels, but it’s not going to directly influence testosterone levels.
• Vitamin B3 – Also known as Niacin, it’s another B vitamin for helping your body to release the energy from the food we eat. It’s also good for keeping the nervous system and skin healthy. Again though, it’s not going to have a direct effect on testosterone levels.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great ingredient for a testosterone booster as it plays a vital role in helping to support healthy levels of the male hormone in your body. Basically, your body needs enough Zinc to be able to produce testosterone, and many men do not get enough Zinc from their diets.
• Tribulus – This is one of those testosterone boosting ingredients that made it into some of the early supplements in this category. A few years ago, it was thought to be something of a hormone booster, but there hasn’t been any fresh evidence to suggest that it will actually help to boost testosterone levels. It’s a shame that so many supplements still use this ingredient despite it not being particularly effective.
• Longjack – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia. This is the ingredient that Superior Labs make a big song and dance about in the marketing material. It has been shown to be able to possibly boost testosterone levels if you’ve been diagnosed as having clinically low levels of the hormone. However, it needs to be administered in extremely high doses to be effective.
• Nettle – This is not a bad ingredient at all for a testosterone booster. It’s thought to help with testosterone levels because it is believed to lower the levels of sex hormone binding globulin levels in your system and leave more space for free testosterone.
• Maca – Maca is believed to be a libido booster, but it’s not thought to directly influence testosterone levels directly. It’s a nice added bonus, but there are plenty of more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• L-Arginine – We’re more used to seeing this ingredient in pre workout supplements because it’s good at helping to increase the Nitric Oxide levels in your system. It can help to maintain energy levels, but there’s little to no evidence to suggest that it will boost testosterone.
It’s a real shame that Superior Labs have not included any D-Aspartic Acid in this supplement as it’s one of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients around. In fact, it’s been shown to raise testosterone levels in men in a matter of days.
It was also a shame that there was no black pepper extract in this supplement, as it can help to increase the bioavailability of the other ingredients and lead to a more effective product overall.
You can check out our guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Test Worx formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
That said, we always recommend that you do a bit of your own research and take a look through the ingredients label yourself before using a product like this for the first time.
The proprietary blend also makes it a bit tricky when it comes to assessing whether the doses are right or not.
Each bottle of Test Worx contains 60 capsules, which is a month’s supply if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions are pretty straightforward, they say that you should take two capsule in the morning, 15 minutes before eating.
They also say to leave a free week between bottles, and to take five days on and two days of when using this product.
We did a little digging on Amazon and found more than 5,700 Test Worx reviews from customers.
At the time of writing this post, it had an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad at all.
One person said that it worked great for them, and left them full of energy with a libido boost.
However, there were also some more negative reviews. One person said that it simply didn’t work for them and they noticed no improvements whatsoever.
Not really. Test Worx has a handful of good ingredients, but it’s let down badly by the fact that it’s missing things like Magnesium and D-Aspartic Acid, plus the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
Overall, we don’t rate Test Worx as one of the leading testosterone boosters on the marker right now.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the leading T boosters on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Remember that a testosterone booster supplement is only really going to be effective when combined with a healthy diet and regularly exercise.
Too many people try these kinds of supplements and then get frustrated that they didn’t see the miracle results they were looking for.
We always recommend that you focus on getting your diet and training regime on point before considering taking any kind of supplement like this.
So, that brings us to the end of our Test Worx review.
Overall, this testosterone booster fell quite a way short of our hopes and expectations.
Not only is this supplement missing some of the key testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, but it also uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the individual ingredients used.
In summary, there are some far better testosterone booster supplements on the market right now that offer much better value for money.
MORE: Ripped Edge BSN review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge