It’s made by a company called Force Factor, and we recently reviewed their Test X180 Ignite supplement, which is marketed as a fat-burning testosterone booster.
But if you’re looking to find out all there is to know about Test X180 Alpha, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to determine where it stands in relation to the top products on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to take a detailed look at the ingredients formula, check out some real customer reviews and examine the servings as we aim to discover whether it deserves a place on our list of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
So let’s now get our Test X180 Alpha review under way by finding out a little bit more about the background behind this supplement as we look to see where it really stands in the market.
As we’ve already determined, Test X180 Alpha fits into a broader range of supplements marketed as ‘testosterone boosters’.
These are products which contain a range of natural ingredients which have been designed to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
The testosterone booster market has grown enormously quickly in recent years, and that means that there’s now more choice than ever when it comes to picking a supplement in this category.
However, not all products are created equal, and it can sometimes be difficult to select the best products from the hundreds that are available.
As we’ve already mentioned, Test X180 Alpha is made by a company called Force Factor, who are based out of Boston, Massachusetts in the USA. The company was founded in 2009 by two former Harvard University rowers.
The marketing material for Test X180 on the official Amazon listing says that this product will do the following:
• Enhance Sexual Performance
• Build Lean Muscle Mass
• Maximize Power and Stamina
This all sounds pretty good to us, and it doesn’t take a genius to work out that those benefits will come as a result of having healthy testosterone levels.
The marketing material also claims that Test X180 Alpha will “naturally” raise the levels of free testosterone in your system, and that will bring with it a range of benefits.
It also claims to give you the “extra push” you need to perform at your peak – both inside and outside of the gym.
So Force Factor are definitely making the right sounds when it comes to the benefits of Test X180 Alpha.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype and instead focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So let’s now move on to the important ingredients section.
Let’s begin this key part by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Test X180 Alpha.
We must say that we were disappointed to see that Force Factor have chosen to use two proprietary blends within the Test X180 Alpha formula.
This means that we don’t know the doses of many of the main ingredients in the formula, and this is not ideal.
Generally speaking, we advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t know exactly what you’re getting in each capsule.
Let’s now focus on exactly what is in this ingredients formula of Test X180 Alpha.
• B Vitamins – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements of this type because they play an important role in a number of bodily functions. Vitamin B6 is a particularly good inclusion for a testosterone booster as being deficient in it can possibly negatively affect T levels.
• Zinc – An essential mineral that many people don’t get enough of from their diets. Zinc is known for its role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels.
• Magnesium – Like Zinc, Magnesium is a mineral which can positively affect T levels. If you’re hitting the gym regularly, this could cause you to be Magnesium deficient, so it’s a good inclusion in the Test X180 Alpha formula.
• L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid found in watermelons that we’re actually more used to seeing in some of the top pre workout supplements. It’s believed to work to increase blood flow to your muscles by raising Nitric Oxide levels.
• Maca – An extract from a cruciferous vegetable that is native to Peru. It has been touted as a libido enhancer which could also boost energy, stamina, athletic performance, and memory. However, it probably won’t directly help with testosterone levels.
• Damiana Leaf – Not the most common T-booster ingredient. It’s an extract from a plant native to southern Texas in the United States, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean. It’s believed to have anti-depressant effects and it could also boost sexual health.
• Muira Puama – Also known as Sarsparilla, this plant extract has been touted for its supposed ability to raise energy levels and combat impotence.
• Fenugreek – A solid testosterone booster ingredient that’s rich in important substances such as Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium. It’s great to find Fenugreek on the Test X180 Alpha label.
• White Mushroom – Also known as Agaricus Bisporus Fruit Extract. There are some suggestions that this is a good ingredient because it could work to suppress an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen (the female hormone).
• Stinging Nettle – Compounds found in this plant extract are believed to have the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin in the place of testosterone. The theory is that this could lead to more free testosterone in your system.
• Diindolylmethane – Also referred to as DIM, this is an ingredient found in green vegetables that’s also packed full of antioxidants. It has been touted as being able to reduce the levels of estrogen in your system.
The Test X180 formula contains a handful of decent ingredients, it’s just a shame that we don’t know the doses of the main ones due to the proprietary blend.
It was also missing some of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid has shown lots of promise at being able to raise testosterone levels in men, and so it’s really the first thing we look for when assessing a testosterone booster. It was a shame not to find any in Test X180 Alpha.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the formula to lead to a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Test X180 doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you shouldn’t have to worry about any jittery side effects.
That said, it’s not ideal that we don’t know the doses of most of the ingredients due to the proprietary blend.
We always advise that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Test X180 Alpha contains 120 capsules, which is a month supply.
The directions say that you should take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules 30 minutes before working out.
On rest days, they say that you should take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch.
At the time of writing, there were 73 Test X180 Alpha reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they loved Test X180 because it helped to raise their energy levels after they were diagnosed as having decreased testosterone levels.
However, one more negative review came from someone who said that they noticed no change at all despite having taken this product for a month.
Test X180 Alpha has some good things going for it, such as the inclusion of Magnesium, Zinc and Fenugreek in the ingredients formula.
However, we feel that this product didn’t live up to expectations because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of a lot of the ingredients, and it’s also missing important things like D-Aspartic Acid.
Remember to take a look at our guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do all of the hard work for you.
You should always first make sure that you’re making the right lifestyle choices (eating right, resting well and training hard) before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That said, a quality testosterone booster can make a difference if used in the correct way.
That brings us to the end of our Test X180 Alpha review.
Overall, we were a little bit disappointed by this product because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
It’s also missing some important things such as D-Aspartic Acid, so we don’t consider it to be one of the very best testosterone boosters on sale right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga