It’s made by a company called Force Factor, and we recently reviewed their Test X180 Ignite supplement, which is marketed as a hybrid product.
But if you’re looking to find out all there is to know about Test X180 Alpha, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to determine where it stands in relation to the top products on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to take a detailed look at the ingredients formula, check out some real customer reviews and examine the servings as we aim to discover whether it deserves a place on our list of the very best supplements on the market right now.
So let’s now get our Test X180 Alpha review under way by finding out a little bit more about the background behind this supplement as we look to see where it really stands in the market.
As we’ve already determined, Test X180 Alpha fits into a broader range of supplements marketed as so-called ‘testosterone boosters’.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The supplements market has grown enormously quickly in recent years, and that means that there’s now more choice than ever when it comes to picking a product in this category.
However, not all products are created equal, and it can sometimes be difficult to select the best products from the hundreds that are available.
As we’ve already mentioned, Test X180 Alpha is made by a company called Force Factor, who are based out of Boston, Massachusetts in the USA. The company was founded in 2009 by two former Harvard University rowers.
The marketing material for Test X180 on the official Amazon listing says that this product will work in various ways to help support your goals.
This all sounds pretty good to us so far.
The marketing material also claims that Test X180 Alpha will “naturally” help to support you, and that it will bring with it a range of benefits.
It also claims to give you the “extra push” you need on your journey.
So Force Factor are definitely making the right sounds when it comes to the benefits of Test X180 Alpha.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype and instead focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So let’s now move on to the important ingredients section.
Let’s begin this key part by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Test X180 Alpha.
We must say that we were disappointed to see that Force Factor have chosen to use two proprietary blends within the Test X180 Alpha formula.
This means that we don’t know the doses of many of the main ingredients in the formula, and this is not ideal.
Generally speaking, we advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t know exactly what you’re getting in each capsule.
Let’s now focus on exactly what is in this ingredients formula of Test X180 Alpha.
• B Vitamins – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements of this type because they play an important role in a number of bodily functions. Vitamin B6 is a particularly good inclusion for a supplement like this because it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue amongst other things.
• Zinc – An essential mineral that we love to see in products of this type. In case you didn’t know Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Magnesium – Like Zinc, Magnesium is a mineral which has a number of uses. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal protein synthesis.
• L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid found in watermelons that we’re actually more used to seeing in some of the top pre workout supplements. It’s not a terrible inclusion, though we were a bit surprised to find it in a product in this category.
• Maca – An extract from a cruciferous vegetable that is native to Peru. It has been touted as having certain benefits and is often sold alone as a supplement.
• Damiana Leaf – Not the most common ingredient. It’s an extract from a plant native to southern Texas in the United States, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean. We’re not too sure what it’s doing in this supplement.
• Muira Puama – Also known as Sarsparilla, this plant extract has been touted for various benefits. However, we are not so convinced about it.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient that makes it into a lot of the top products in this category. It’s great to find Fenugreek on the Test X180 Alpha label.
• White Mushroom – Also known as Agaricus Bisporus Fruit Extract. There are some suggestions that it could help with certain things. We are not totally convinced.
• Stinging Nettle – This is an ingredient often found in supplements in this category. We’re not really convinced if we’re honest though.
• Diindolylmethane – Also referred to as DIM, this is an ingredient found in green vegetables. It’s sometimes found in supplements like this.
The Test X180 formula contains a handful of decent ingredients, it’s just a shame that we don’t know the doses of the main ones due to the proprietary blend.
It was also missing some of our favorite ingredients, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients and usually makes it into the top products in this category. It was a shame not to find any in Test X180 Alpha.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is also usually added to the top supplements out there right now.
You can check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Test X180 doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you shouldn’t have to worry about any jittery side effects.
That said, it’s not ideal that we don’t know the doses of most of the ingredients due to the proprietary blend.
We always advise that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Test X180 Alpha contains 120 capsules, which is a month supply.
The directions say that you should take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules 30 minutes before working out.
On rest days, they say that you should take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch.
At the time of writing, there were 73 Test X180 Alpha reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they loved Test X180 because it helped them and supported their goals.
However, one more negative review came from someone who said that they noticed no change at all despite having taken this product for a month.
Test X180 Alpha has some good things going for it, such as the inclusion of Magnesium, Zinc and Fenugreek in the ingredients formula.
However, we feel that this product didn’t live up to expectations because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of a lot of the ingredients, and it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid.
Remember to take a look at our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do all of the hard work for you.
You should always first make sure that you’re making the right lifestyle choices (eating right, resting well and training hard) before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That said, a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey if used in the correct way.
That brings us to the end of our Test X180 Alpha review.
Overall, we were a little bit disappointed by this product because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
It’s also missing some of our favorite things such as D-Aspartic Acid, so we don’t consider it to be one of the very best supplements on sale right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge