We’re always on the lookout for the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market so naturally we were curious to find out more about Test X180 Ignite.
If you’re looking find out all there is to know about this supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Test X180 Ignite review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so you can decide whether it’s product worth trying – or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
The testosterone booster supplement market has exploded in recent years, and that means that there’s now more choice than ever when it comes to picking a product in this category.
That’s great news for consumers, as it means that there’s more choice than ever, but it’s also made it more difficult to separate out the best products from the not so good.
The purpose of this Test X180 Ignite review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement to see where it stands in relation to the leading products on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see where this product stands.
So let’s now get start and begin taking a close look at the Test X180 Ignite supplement.
As you’ve no doubt already gathered, Test X180 Ignite is a testosterone booster which claims to help give your body more of the natural fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
In case you weren’t already aware, declining testosterone levels in men is an increasing problem in modern society, and low testosterone can cause a lot of unwanted side effects such as decreased libido and increased body fat storage.
Fortunately, using a quality testosterone booster is a good way to get your body producing more of the male hormone.
Text X180 is available for sale on Amazon and the marketing material claims that it will help you to:
• Burn Fat and Build Muscle
• Boost Sex Drive and Libido
• Enhance Performance
This all sounds pretty good to us, so we’re looking forward to seeing whether this testosterone booster can live up to its own hype or not.
The official marketing material on Amazon claims that Test X180 contains ingredients that will “help you feel like a superhero again”.
It also claims to be one of the “very best” natural testosterone booster supplements around.
It also says that you’ll feel the benefits of taking Test X180 in the “gym, boardroom and bedroom”.
We’ve heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype about testosterone booster supplements, and frankly we’ve learned to take it all with a pinch of salt.
The fact is that the most important thing when it comes to the crunch about wither a supplement is going to be effective or not is the ingredients formula.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the Test X180 Ignite ingredients formula as we look try and see where it really stands in comparison to the competition.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our Test X180 Ignite review by taking a look at the actual label of the product as printed on the bottle.
We must say that we were immediately disappointed to see that Test X180 Ignite uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the individual ingredients used.
This means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients, and that makes it really difficult to judge whether a supplement is going to be effective or not.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are just a convenient excuse for manufacturers not to be completely transparent with their customers about their formulas.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Test X180 Ignite formula:
• Fenugreek – This is the first ingredient in the Test X180 formula, and it’s a pretty good one. Fenugreek has been shown in a number of studies to help boost testosterone levels in men, so it’s a decent inclusion in the formula. That said, we sadly don’t know the dose because of the proprietary blend, so it’s tough to say whether it’s enough to be effective or not.
• Green Tea Extract – This is something of a strange inclusion for a testosterone booster supplement. Green Tea is one of the best ingredients you can find for a good fat burner supplement because it can help boost your metabolism and get your body burning more fat naturally. So, it may well help you to burn fat, but it’s not going to directly influence testosterone levels.
• Avena Sativa Extract – This is another name for Oat Straw and it’s not the most common testosterone booster ingredient. We’ve not come across it in any of the testosterone boosters we’ve reviewed recently. There are some vague suggestions online that say it could help to raise testosterone levels, but we can’t help but feel that Force Factor could have used a more proven ingredient in its place.
• Horny Goat Weed Extract – The clue is in the name for this ingredient. It’s a plant extract which is known for acting as an aphrodisiac. It’s actually a fairly common testosterone booster ingredient, but there’s not a whole lot of evidence to suggest that it will actually help to raise testosterone levels.
• Green Tea Extract – We had to check twice to see if we made a mistake when we saw that Force Factor seem to have included Green Tea Extract twice in this supplement. We’ve certainly not seen this happen before, and we’re not too sure why they chose to do this, rather than just go for one dose.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a more common ingredient in fat burners than testosterone boosters. It’s a solid substance for helping to boost energy levels and keep you feeling on point even if you’re cutting back on the calories. However, it’s nothing more than a stimulant, so it won’t help to directly raise testosterone levels.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a common fat burner ingredient and it’s a good one at that. It’s been shown to help speed up fat loss because it’s rich in a bioactive compound called Chlorogenic Acid.
• White Tea Extract – This is another ingredient that’s presumably been included to help speed up fat loss. Like Green Tea Extract, it may help you to lose weight, but there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will help raise testosterone levels.
The Test X180 Ignite ingredients formula has some pretty good things in it, but it’s really missing a lot of the top testosterone boosting ingredients.
It’s strange because Force Factor seem to have focused more on producing a fat burner supplement than testosterone booster.
Here are the main testosterone boosting ingredients that were omitted:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around because it’s been shown to help raise testosterone levels in men – and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Meanwhile, both Magnesium and Zinc are important nutrients that play a key role in maintaining healthy hormonal levels.
And Black Pepper Extract is one of the best ingredients for any supplement because it’s been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients, making for a more effective product overall.
Check out our guide to the leading testosterone boosters on the market right now via the link shown below.
The Test X180 Ignite formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any unwanted side effects.
That being said, it’s far from ideal that the Caffeine content has not been disclosed because of the proprietary blend.
Too much Caffeine can bring about unwanted side-effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
We do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Test X180 Ignite contains 120 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month, as you take four capsules per day.
The directions say that you should take two capsules with breakfast, and two capsules later in the day.
At the the time of publishing, there were 385 Test X180 Ignite reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they had been taking this supplement for more than a year and they had had good effects both inside and outside of the gym.
However, one unhappy buyer said that “all they got” from this supplement was Acne, which doesn’t sound great to us at all.
Not in our opinion. The Test X180 Ignite marketing material promised much, but it fell quite a way short of being a top testosterone booster because it uses a proprietary blend and doesn’t contain a lot of the best ingredients.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the leading supplements in this category via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do all of the hard work for you.
Products like this are designed to be combined with a healthy lifestyle. That means making sure that you’re eating right and training hard.
That said, if you’re able to combine a high quality testosterone booster with the right lifestyle choices, then it can make a big difference to your results.
That brings us to the end of our Test X180 Ignite review.
Overall, this testosterone booster fell quite a way short of our expectations. It’s formulated more as a fat burner than testosterone booster.
We were disappointed that it uses a proprietary blend and also missed out a lot of the best testosterone boosting ingredients.
In summary, there are some far better other products on the market right now.
MORE: Sheer Insta-Test review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga