We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market so naturally we were curious to find out more about Test X180 Ignite.
If you’re looking find out all there is to know about this supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Test X180 Ignite review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so you can decide whether it’s product worth trying – or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
The so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement market has exploded in recent years, and that means that there’s now more choice than ever when it comes to picking a product in this category.
That’s great news for consumers, as it means that there’s more choice than ever, but it’s also made it more difficult to separate out the best products from the not so good.
The purpose of this Test X180 Ignite review is for us to take a close look at this supplement to see where it stands in relation to the leading products on the market in this category right now.
We’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see where this product stands.
So let’s now get start and begin taking a close look at the Test X180 Ignite supplement.
As you’ve no doubt already gathered, Test X180 Ignite is a supplement which claims to help support your goals.
In case you weren’t already aware, a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Text X180 is available for sale on Amazon and the marketing material claims that it will help you in a number of different ways.
This all sounds pretty good to us, so we’re looking forward to seeing whether this supplement can live up to its own hype or not.
The official marketing material on Amazon claims that Test X180 contains ingredients that will “help you feel like a superhero again”.
It also claims to be one of the “very best” supplements around in this category.
It also says that you’ll feel the benefits of taking Test X180 in the “gym, boardroom and bedroom”.
We’ve heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype about food supplements, and frankly we’ve learned to take it all with a pinch of salt.
The fact is that the most important thing when it comes to the crunch about wither a supplement is going to be effective or not is the ingredients formula.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the Test X180 Ignite ingredients formula as we look try and see where it really stands in comparison to the competition.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our Test X180 Ignite review by taking a look at the actual label of the product as printed on the bottle.
We must say that we were immediately disappointed to see that Test X180 Ignite uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the individual ingredients used.
This means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients, and that makes it really difficult to judge whether a supplement is going to be effective or not.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are just a convenient excuse for manufacturers not to be completely transparent with their customers about their formulas.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Test X180 Ignite formula:
• Fenugreek – This is the first ingredient in the Test X180 formula, and it’s a pretty good one. Fenugreek is commonly found in some of the top products in this category. That said, we sadly don’t know the dose because of the proprietary blend, so it’s tough to say whether it’s enough to be effective or not.
• Green Tea Extract – This is something of a strange inclusion for a supplement like this. Green Tea is one of the most common ingredients you’ll find in a good fat metaboliser supplement. However, we’ve not really ever come across it before in a supplement in this category.
• Avena Sativa Extract – This is another name for Oat Straw and it’s not the most common ingredient. We’ve not come across it in any of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. There are some vague suggestions online that say it could help with certain things, but we can’t help but feel that Force Factor could have used a more proven ingredient in its place.
• Horny Goat Weed Extract – This is actually a fairly common ingredient, but there’s not a whole lot of evidence to suggest that it will actually help with much. Something better could have been used in its place.
• Green Tea Extract – We had to check twice to see if we made a mistake when we saw that Force Factor seem to have included Green Tea Extract twice in this supplement. We’ve certainly not seen this happen before, and we’re not too sure why they chose to do this, rather than just go for one dose.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is not a common ingredient in this kind of supplement. Products like this tend to be stimulant free from our research. However, that being said, Caffeine is one of the most widely-researched supplement ingredients.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a common supplement ingredient. That’s because Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
• White Tea Extract – This is another ingredient that we have not come across in too many supplements like this before. We must say that we were surprised to find it on the label.
The Test X180 Ignite ingredients formula has some pretty good things in it, but it’s really missing a lot of our favorite ingredients.
It’s strange because Force Factor seem to have focused more on producing something different than the primary purpose for this supplement.
Here are some of our favorite ingredients that were omitted:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients and you’ll usually find it in the top products in this category.
Meanwhile, both Magnesium and Zinc are important nutrients. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone levels and normal fertility and reproduction.
And Black Pepper Extract is one of the best ingredients for any supplement. You’ll commonly find it in small doses in the top products in this category.
Check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
The Test X180 Ignite formula looks like a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any unwanted side effects.
That being said, it’s far from ideal that the Caffeine content has not been disclosed because of the proprietary blend.
Too much Caffeine can bring about unwanted side-effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
We do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Test X180 Ignite contains 120 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month, as you take four capsules per day.
The directions say that you should take two capsules with breakfast, and two capsules later in the day.
At the the time of publishing, there were 385 Test X180 Ignite reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they had been taking this supplement for more than a year and they had had good effects both inside and outside of the gym.
However, one unhappy buyer said that “all they got” from this supplement was Acne, which doesn’t sound great to us at all.
Not in our opinion. The Test X180 Ignite marketing material promised much, but it fell quite a way short of us rating it as a top supplement in this category because it uses a proprietary blend and doesn’t contain a lot of the best ingredients.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the leading supplements in this category via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do all of the hard work for you.
Products like this are designed to be combined with a healthy lifestyle. That means making sure that you’re eating right and training hard.
That said, if you’re able to combine a high quality supplement with the right lifestyle choices, then it can help to support your goals.
That brings us to the end of our Test X180 Ignite review.
Overall, this supplement fell quite a way short of our expectations. We are not too convinced by the ingredients formula.
We were disappointed that it uses a proprietary blend and also missed out a lot of our favorite ingredients.
In summary, there are some far better other products on the market right now in our opinion at least.
MORE: Sheer Insta-Test review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge