We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about Testo Xplode.
If you’re looking to find out all of the important information about Testo Xplode, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to dissect this supplement and take a close look to see where it stands in relation to the leading so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
Testo Xplode is made by a company called Prime Labs, and we recently reviewed their Prime Test product.
The Amazon listing makes various claims about this particular supplement, so naturally we’re keen to see whether it will live up to the hype or not.
There are so many supplements on the market these days that it can become pretty difficult to pick out the best products.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to review as many of the top supplements on the market right now as we look to uncover the very best products in this category.
So, let’s not get our Testo Xplode review started and begin taking a close look at this popular supplement in a bit more detail.
As we have already deduced, Testo Xplode is a supplement made by Prime Labs and sold on Amazon.
It’s listed as a “best seller” on Amazon for supplements in this category, and it’s been reviewed countless times on the online store.
Just in case you weren’t already aware, a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
According to the official marketing material of Testo Xplode, this supplement will help with various things to help support you on your journey.
Fortunately, the Amazon listing has a bit more detail about this product.
The marketing information claims that Testo Xplode has been specifically formulated to help you as you look to step your game up.
This all sounds pretty good to us. The Testo Xplode marketing material is making all the right noises when it comes to what we look for in supplements in this category.
However, we’ve learned not to read to much into what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s a much better idea to take a close look at the ingredients and customer reviews for a more balanced about this product.
And that’s exactly what we’re going to do now. We’re going to take a close look through the ingredients label to see whether this product contains good substances or not.
Let’s begin this section by examining the actual ingredients label of Testo Xplode as per the label printed on the bottle.
First of all, we should congratulate Prime Labs for not using a proprietary blend for his supplement, which means that we know the exact doses of each ingredient used.
That’s in contrast to their other product Prime Test, which uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients used.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Now, let’s start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients formula of Testo Xplode.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is a good addition for any supplement in this category, so it’s good to find it in Testo Xplode. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium is an essential mineral which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
• Zinc – Zinc is another great inclusion for supplements in this category. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproductions. It’s good to see that Prime Labs have included this ingredient in this supplement.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that was very popular in the early supplements to hit the market. It was used early on because there had been some studies which suggested that it had some benefits. However, some more recent research has suggested that it’s not as effective as first hoped, so there are some other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Chrysin – This is something called a flavone found in honey, propolis, honeycomb and the passion flowers. We’ve not come across it in too many supplements before. It’s not the worst inclusion, but there are certainly some more popular ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, this is an ingredient which has a history of use in certain supplements. In case you didn’t know, Horny Goat Weed is another name for a genus of flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae. We’re not totally convinced about it as an ingredient for a supplement like this though.
• Longjack – Another name for a flowering plant called Eurycoma longifolia. However, It’s a common supplement ingredient, but again, there are some more proven things that could have been used in its place by Prime Labs in our opinion.
• Saw Palmetto Berries – This ingredient is sometimes sold as its own supplement in health stores. However, there’s not a great deal of evidence suggesting that Saw Palmetto will actually help with anything in particular. Something better could have been used in its place.
• Hawthorn Berries – This plant extract is certainly not the most common supplement ingredient. We have not found it in many of the top supplements before.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – A perennial plant of the grape family which is also known as Veld Grape. Again, we have not come across it very often. However, there are certainly some more commonly used ingredients that could have been used in its place.
The Testo Xplode formula has some good things in it. Magnesium and Zinc are two solid inclusions.
However, Prime Labs have really omitted some of our favorite ingredients from this supplement. Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
The main serious omission from this supplement is D-Aspartic Acid, which is one of the most popular ingredients for a supplement in this category. It was a shame not to find it on the label.
Boron is another good ingredient for a product like this, while Black Pepper Extract is also typically added to the best supplements in this category.
Check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
The Testo Xplode formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering any side-effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That way you can be sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the Testo Xplode formula.
We do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Testo Xplode contains 90 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of three capsules per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty simple – they says that you should take three capsules together before bedtime.
At the time of writing, Testo Xplode had 721 reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
One happy reviewer says that they noticed some significant benefits after taking this product.
However, one of the negative reviewers was not happy, claiming it didn’t work for them and saying that it was an overpriced vitamin.
Not in our opinion. Don’t get us wrong, Testo Xplode is certainly not the worse supplement we’ve come across, but it’s also not the very best either.
Remember to check out our guide to the very best supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will only really work well when combined with sensible lifestyle choices.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
Having said that, if you’re able to combine a healthy lifestyle with a quality supplement, then it can help to support your goals.
That brings us to the end of out Testo Xplode review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement, but it’s certainly not the very best one we’ve come across.
It has some decent ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc, but it’s also missing some of our favorite things such as D-Aspartic Acid.
Simply put, there are some far better products out there right now in our opinion.
MORE: Pro Test Boost review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge