We’re always on the lookout for the latest testosterone boosters to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about Testo Xplode.
If you’re looking to find out all of the important information about Testo Xplode, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to dissect this supplement and take a close look to see where it stands in relation to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
Testo Xplode is made by a company called Prime Labs, and we recently reviewed their Prime Test product.
The Amazon listing makes various claims about this particular testosterone booster, so naturally we’re keen to see whether it will live up to the hype or not.
There are so many testosterone boosters on the market these days that it can become pretty difficult to pick out the best products.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to review as many of the top testosterone boosters on the market right now as we look to uncover the very best products in this category.
So, let’s not get our Testo Xplode review started and begin taking a close look at this popular testosterone booster supplement in a bit more detail.
As we have already deduced, Testo Xplode is a testosterone booster made by Prime Labs and sold on Amazon.
It’s listed as a “best seller” on Amazon for supplements in this category, and it’s been reviewed countless times on the online store.
Just in case you weren’t already aware, testosterone boosters are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help get your body producing more testosterone naturally.
They’re are type of supplement that has become incredibly popular in recent years.
According to the official marketing material of Testo Xplode, this supplement will help with:
This does sound good, but it’s also a little bit vague.
Fortunately, the Amazon listing has a bit more detail about this product.
It claims to be able to help you to build muscle and burn fat, as well as boosting energy, stamina and endurance.
The marketing information claims that Testo Xplode has been specifically formulated to increase the free testosterone levels in your system.
This all sounds pretty good to us. The Testo Xplode marketing material is making all the right noises when it comes to what we look for in testosterone booster supplements.
However, we’ve learned not to read to much into what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s a much better idea to take a close look at the ingredients and customer reviews for a more balanced about this product.
And that’s exactly what we’re going to do now. We’re going to take a close look through the ingredients label to see whether this product contains good testosterone boosting substances or not.
Let’s begin this section by examining the actual ingredients label of Testo Xplode as per the label printed on the bottle.
First of all, we should congratulate Prime Labs for not using a proprietary blend for his supplement, which means that we know the exact doses of each ingredient used.
That’s in contrast to their other product Prime Test, which uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients used.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Now, let’s start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients formula of Testo Xplode.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is a good addition for any testosterone booster supplement, so it’s good to find it in Testo Xplode. It’s a nutrient that many people do not get enough of from their diet. It’s good for free testosterone levels because Magnesium can help to lower the levels of sex hormone binding globulin in your system. And that can lead to more free testosterone in your system.
• Zinc – Zinc is another great inclusion for testosterone booster supplements. Many people don’t get enough of this essential nutrient from their diet. Amongst other important bodily processes, Zinc is known for its role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels. It’s good to see that Prime Labs have included this ingredient in this testosterone booster.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that was very popular in the early testosterone boosters to hit the market. It was used early on because there had been some studies which suggested that it could help to raise testosterone levels. However, some more recent research has suggested that it’s not as effective as first hoped, so there are some other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Chrysin – This is something called a flavone found in honey, propolis, honeycomb and the passion flowers. It’s believed to work by inhibiting aromatase enzyme activity, which can lead to more balanced hormonal levels. It’s not the worst inclusion, but there are certainly some more proven testosterone boosting ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, this is an ingredient which has a history of use as an aphrodisiac. In case you didn’t know Horny Goat Weed is another name for a genus of flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae. It’s used as a remedy to counter erectile dysfunction, which is not a bad thing. However, it’s not clear whether it will actually influence testosterone levels or not.
• Longjack – Another name for a flowering plant called Eurycoma longifolia. Again, this ingredient is known for its ability help with erectile dysfunction. It’s also believed to help with male infertility. However, It’s a common testosterone boosting ingredient, but again, there are some more proven T boosters that could have been used in its place by Prime Labs.
• Saw Palmetto Berries – This ingredient is sometimes used to help to control prostate size in older men. This is a good thing, as prostate size can become a problem for older guys. Some studies have shown that Saw Palmetto could help to inhibit 5-alpha reductase enzyme. However, there’s not a great deal of evidence suggesting that Saw Palmetto will actually help to improve testosterone levels.
• Hawthorn Berries – This plant extract is sometimes used to treat diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It’s also believed that it could help with joint pain. However, once again, there’s not much to suggest that it will actually help with testosterone levels.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – A perennial plant of the grape family which is also known as Veld Grape. It’s sometimes used in fat burner and weight loss supplements. However, there are certainly some more proven testosterone boosting ingredients that could have been used in its place.
The Testo Xplode formula has some good things in it. Magnesium and Zinc are two solid inclusions, and Tribulus Terrestris is not the worst testosterone boosting ingredient.
However, Prime Labs have really omitted some important testosterone boosters from this supplement. Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
The main serious omission from this supplement is D-Aspartic Acid, which is really one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around.
That’s because it’s been shown help raise testosterone levels in men in a matter of days in some case. It really should be the first thing you look for in a testosterone booster supplement, as it’s one of the best proven ingredients around.
Boron is another good ingredient for helping to raise testosterone levels, while Black Pepper Extract will help to increase the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective product overall.
Check out our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
The Testo Xplode formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering any side-effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That way you can be sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the Testo Xplode formula.
Each bottle of Testo Xplode contains 90 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of three capsules per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty simple – they says that you should take three capsules together before bedtime.
At the time of writing, Testo Xplode had 721 reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
One happy reviewer says that they noticed better energy levels and improved recovery time after taking this product.
However, one of the negative reviewers was not happy, claiming it didn’t work for them and saying that it was an overpriced vitamin.
Not in our opinion. Don’t get us wrong, Testo Xplode is certainly not the worse testosterone boosting supplement we’ve come across, but it’s also not the very best either.
Remember to check out our guide to the very best supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will only really work well when combined with sensible lifestyle choices.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
Having said that, if you’re able to combine a healthy lifestyle with a quality testosterone booster, then you can expect to see some pretty good results.
That brings us to the end of out Testo Xplode review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK testosterone booster supplement, but it’s certainly not the very best one we’ve come across.
It has some decent ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc, but it’s also missing some key things such as D-Aspartic Acid.
Simply put, there are some far better products out there right now.
MORE: Pro Test Boost review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga