We’ve been hearing a lot about it lately, so we wanted to take a closer look to see what all the fuss is about.
Product website: www.testofuel.com
It fits into the broader range of supplements commonly referred to as so-called testosterone boosters. It’s important to note that most of the products in this category, including TestoFuel, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
Instead, they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals and other ingredients.
TestoFuel caught our eye because it seems to be one of the more popular supplements in this category on sale at the moment.
Our TestoFuel review is going to bring you everything you need to know about this supplement so that you can decide whether it’s the right product for you or not.
We’ve done a lot of research while doing this review to see what the users of TestoFuel have experienced. We did a lot of looking into forums, Social Media, YouTube and some supplement review sites.
On the whole the feedback was mostly positive, with plenty of guys clearly liking the product and re-ordering. The main feedback seems to be that the supplement takes time to kick in, and it may be a few weeks before you start to feel the effects.
The only point that came up a few times is that you can only buy it from the product website, and if you’re not if the USA, UK or Europe that can take up to 1 – 2 weeks to arrive.
We checked it out on their website and found it takes 1 – 3 days in the USA, 1 – 2 days for the UK, 3 – 5 days for Europe and 1 – 2 weeks for the rest of the world.
Now it’s time to take a close look at the TestoFuel ingredients formula to see exactly what is in this supplement.
Let’s start this part by looking at the actual ingredients label as printed on the box:
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is a very common ingredient found in supplements in this category. Each serving of TestoFuel uses 2300mg of D-Aspartic Acid.
• Vitamin D3 – Another ingredient that we like to see in supplements of this type. It’s a solid inclusion, and TestoFuel uses 5000IU per daily serving.
• Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral. It’s commonly used in supplements of this type because it contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations.
• Magnesium – This is another mineral that is commonly found in supplements and multivitamins. Amongst other things, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to an energy-yielding metabolism.
• Fenugreek – This is another commonly used supplement ingredient in products like this. Each serving of TestoFuel uses 100mg of Fenugreek Seed extract.
• Asian Red Panax Ginseng – This is another plant extract ingredient which you’ll find in plenty of supplements in this category. Each serving of TestoFuel contains 100mg.
• Oyster Extract – This ingredient is a little bit more unique to the TestoFuel formula. Still, it’s a good inclusion. Each serving of the supplement contains 100mg of Oyster Extract.
It’s good to see that TestoFuel uses a blend of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to help you achieve your goals. It doesn’t contain any stimulants such as Caffeine.
The thing to bear in mind with most supplements in this category, is that you’ll usually have to take multiple servings per day.
That’s because the capsules are pretty small, so there is limited space in which to put the ingredients.
With TestoFuel, you are directed to take one capsule, four times a day. This is to ensure that you get the full doses as listed on the TestoFuel ingredients label.
The branding and marketing of TestoFuel maybe geared towards the younger crowd. However, we found plenty of customers on YouTube and review sites who use the product. They seemed to be in their 40s, 50s, 60s and older.
TestoFuel seems to be one of the most popular supplements around in this category at the moment.
One of the best things about TestoFuel is that it doesn’t use proprietary blends.
This essentially means what you see is what you get. None of the values of the nutrients have been hidden. They are all shown on the label along with their exact doses. Roar Ambition remain transparent over what they use in each of their supplements, which is what we like to see.
When a manufacturer doesn’t use a proprietary blend, it suggests that they are fully confident in their formula and have nothing to hide.
Another thing that stood out for us was the amount of ingredients. Some companies have some good ingredients but in lower amounts.
The company also update the formula every now and then to keep the ingredients list up to date.
• Nine ingredients – A clean and clear formula featuring some of the most popular ingredients.
• Support your goals – Combine it with a good diet and regular training
• Boost your confidence and self-esteem – Look and feel good
• Up your game – Feel motivated to go to never miss a gym session
• Fully dosed serving – Four easy-to-take capsules throughout the day
• Transparent formula – Doesn’t contain any risky or banned ingredients. The doses of the ingredients are clearly listed in the label.
• Not vegetarian/vegan friendly – Uses gelatin capsules and contains Oyster Extract
• You can only buy it from one place – It’s sold exclusively on the product website at the moment.
• Premium price– It costs $65 / £39 a box unless you go for multi-box deals
Getting results is definitely not an overnight process. Your body takes time to adapt. If you’re making lifestyle changes, it’ll take a few months for you to benefit from the full effects.
As with most things in life, you’ll need to be patient before expecting to see results. Making changes requires hard work, patience and dedication
The best advice we can give is to train hard and eat right when taking TestoFuel – this will will put you the best position for you to reach your full potential.
As with all supplements, we recommend doing some research for yourself before thinking about trying any new product for the first time.
However, the most important thing you can do for your overall health is to make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and training regularly.
There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to getting into shape and feeling good. Make sure that you put in the hard work in the gym and in the kitchen before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
We’re big fans of TestoFuel and its ingredients formula.
It contains a great blend of some of the most popular ingredient out there for a supplement in this category, including D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6.
There are lots of positive customer reviews on YouTube, review sites, social media going years back. It also seems to be popular with older guys too. We found guys 40 and over are even using the supplement.
It contains large doses of good ingredients. You get 120 capsules in each box, with four individual servings a day giving you a full month’s supply.
To get the most benefit from it, you’ll probably need to take it for at least 2 – 3 months. As with everything worthwhile, there is no quick fix. They’re best deal at the moment is the three-month supply, it includes an extra month’s supply, a T-shirt and free worldwide shipping from the USA and UK.
For more information and to buy now: www.TestoFuel.com
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. Always consult a certified medical professional before using any of the products or information shown on this website.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge