It seems to be one of the more popular supplements on the market, so we’re going to take a close look at it to see if can live up to the hype or not.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
This TestoMenix review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see whether it makes it onto our list of the best ‘testosterone booster’ supplements in the market right now.
As always, we’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to find out exactly where this supplement stands.
So, with all of the above in mind, it’s time to start taking a close look at TestoMenix to see if it’s a product worth trying, or if your money would be better spent on something else.
As we’ve already mentioned above, TestoMenix is what’s known as a ‘testosterone booster’ supplement.
These are a popular range of products that usually contain a range of ingredients such as plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
You can find TestoMenix on Amazon and it currently costs around $35 for a bottle.
It is currently listed as ‘Amazon’s Choice’ for the search term ‘testorev’, which seems a little odd to us.
Strangely, the company behind this supplement appears to simply be called ‘TestoMenix’. The only thing we know about them is that they are headquartered in Orlando, Florida, as written on the bottle.
The bottle of TestoMenix claims that this supplement will bring you a number of different benefits.
The official product listing on Amazon says that this supplement will help to increase “vitality levels with a clean herbal blend”.
It also claims that TestoMenix will also help to improve other areas of your physical health.
This all sounds good, of course. But whether this supplement can actually live up to its own marketing hype is a whole other issue.
Supplement manufacturers usually like to talk up their own products, so it’s no surprise to see that be the case with TestoMenix as well.
The real indicator as to whether a supplement is actually going to be effective or not usually lies inside the ingredients formula.
So, with that freshly in mind, let’s move on to the all-important ingredients section to see exactly what is in this supplement.
Let’s begin this crucial part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of TestoMenix as printed on the box.
Before we get into the individual ingredients, it was disappointing to see that TestoMenix uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of the ingredients.
We generally advise you to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t actually know how much of each ingredient is in every capsule.
As you can imagine, this is far from ideal when trying to judge the effectiveness of the ingredients formula.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in TestoMenix.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is a common ingredient in supplements of this type. However, there is not enough human research into it as things stand in our opinion.
• Tongkat Ali – Also known as Longjack, this is a pretty common ingredient. Again, despite its common use, there isn’t a great deal of evidence to confirm that it can actually help.
• Saw Palmetto Extract – This is a not-so-common ingredient. It’s not the most convincing addition to the formula – something better could easily have been used in its place.
• Orchic Substance – Believe it or not, this extract is made from cattle testicles. To be perfectly frank with you, this sounds pretty disgusting to us – and we wouldn’t want to be consuming this, even if it was shown to be effective.
• Wild Yam Extract – Also known as Dioscorea Villosa, this is something of a strange inclusion in the TestoMenix formula. The molecular make-up of this ingredient are said to be similar to some steroid-like compounds, but we’re not totally convinced by its inclusion in this formula.
• Sarsaparilla Extract – This is a plant extract, the root of which is used in certain herbal remedies. Again, we feel that a more proven ingredient could have been used here in its place.
• Nettle Extract – This is a decent ingredient. It is commonly found in some of the leading supplements in this category. However, the actual evidence about it is limited.
• Boron – This is a dietary mineral which is commonly found in supplements of this type. It’s one of the better ingredients in the TestoMenix formula.
We’ve got to be honest and say that we were pretty disappointed by the TestoMenix formula.
Not only does it use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients, but it’s also missing a lot of our favorite ingredients.
Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
• Magnesium and Zinc
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our top ingredients and you’ll find it in most of the leading products in this category.
Black Pepper Extract could help to improve the absorption of certain ingredients, while Magnesium and Zinc are both essential minerals which play a big role in a number of important bodily processes.
You can see our guide to the best supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
The proprietary blend rears its head again in this section.
Because we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients, it makes it incredibly difficult to assess potential side effects.
As always, we strongly recommend that you do some of your own research into the individual ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your doctor before thinking of trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of TestoMenix contains 60 capsules, which is a month-long supply.
The directions for TestoMenix are pretty simple. You take two capsules per day.
It’s strange that there is no more detail, for example, they don’t say what time of day you should take them or if you should take both capsules together or not.
At the time of writing, there were more than 250 TestoMenix reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that they noticed an immediate increase in energy levels.
However, one negative review came from someone who rated it one star, and claimed that it was a complete waste of money.
We definitely do not rate TestoMenix as one of the best supplements out there right now.
It’s let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and also misses out a lot of our favorite ingredients.
You can see our guide to the best supplements on sale right now in this category by following the link shown below.
Just remember not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype.
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems for you.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any supplementation.
That brings us to the end of our TestoMenix review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this supplement and we don’t rate it as one of the very best ones on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge