In this review, we’re going to examine Thermaxin closely by taking a look at the ingredients, comparing to similar products and checking out some of the customer reviews.
So, let’s take a closer look at Thermaxin to see where it stands amongst the huge number of similar supplements already out there.
In case you hadn’t already guessed, Thermaxin fits into the wider category of supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, let’s take a closer look at the ingredients used as we continue our Thermaxin review.
Thermaxin contains a good blend of ingredients that we like to see in supplements in this category, which we’ll go into below.
However, there were still a few key things missing from the label in our opinion, but we’ll get into that later on in this review.
• Green Tea Extract – We’re off to a good start. Green Tea is one of the first things we look for in supplements in this category so it was great to see it included in Thermaxin. You probably already know all about Green Tea as a popular hot drink. It’s also extremely popular as a supplement ingredient.
• Natural Caffeine – This is another good ingredient to see in Thermaxin. Most of the top products in this category contain at least some Caffeine. It’s another good inclusion in Thermaxin.
• Green Coffee Bean – It’s really good to find Green Coffee Bean Extract in Thermaxin because it’s one of our favorite ingredients. Green Coffee is often overlooked and it’s great to see it included. Unroasted coffee beans are extremely rich in Chlorogenic.
• Chromium – This is another great inclusion and something we see enough in supplements in this category. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
• Capsicum – This is the generic name for the pepper family. The problem with this is that we’re not sure exactly what is included in Thermaxin. Our favorite kind of pepper ingredient is definitely Cayenne. However, we’re not sure which one Thermaxin has in it because of the vague description on the label.
• Black Pepper Extract – Thermaxin also includes Black Pepper Extract, which is very good news. You’ll usually find black pepper extract in some form in the top products in this category.
• L-Tyrosine – This is an ingredient that we had to do some research on because we haven’t seen it in too many supplements before. There have been a limited number of studies into L-Tyrosine and the results suggest that it could help with certain things. It’s often used in pre workout supplements. That being said, we’re not totally convinced about the need to include L-Tyrosine in Thermaxin.
Here is the full Thermaxin ingredients list:
Although the main stack of ingredients in Thermaxin is pretty good, we feel that there are also a few things missing.
Firstly, it was disappointing not to see any actual Cayenne Pepper included in this product. We know that they’ve put Capsicum on the label, but we’d prefer to see the specific ingredient used.
Also, it was a shame not to find Glucomannan on the label as this is one of our favorite ingredients. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
It was also a shame not to see any added Zinc on the label. Zinc is an essential mineral which can contribute to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
The website clearly states that if you follow the instructions, you shouldn’t experience any negative side effects by taking Thermaxin.
However, the main thing to bear in mind with a supplement like this is that the caffeine content is pretty high. That means it could affect your sleep, so we’d recommend not taking it too close to bedtime.
We also recommend thoroughly checking the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients first.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplements for the first time.
The website says that you should take Thermaxin with a large glass of water as soon as you wake up. It then says that you should take the second pill 4-5 hours after taking the first.
Each bottle of Thermaxin contains 60 pills, meaning that it will last you 30 days if you stick to the dosage suggestions on the label.
There’s also a warning on the website saying not to take it after 7pm as the caffeine content could lead to insomnia.
We found a few reviews of Thermaxin online.
One user said that they experienced some positive benefits and that they were already on their second bottle.
Someone else said that they had just ordered their second bottle after having seen incredible results from the first.
Another user said that the caffeine content was pretty strong but that they liked the product.
However, one customer complained that it had become too expensive for them, while somebody else reported that it was too strong for them and it left them ‘shaking’.
It’s a decent product but we feel that there are better options out there at the moment in our opinion.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Read the list by clicking the link below.
As we always say, we recommend making sure that you first get your diet and exercise regime in check before considering any supplements.
These kinds of products will not do the hard work for you, you’ll have to eat right and exercise regularly first.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if you’re already training hard and eating right.
So, is Thermaxin a supplement you should consider buying? Here are our overall thoughts in a nutshell:
• Strong basic ingredients
• Mainly positive reviews
• No Glucomannan or Zinc
• High stimulant content
Remember to check out our pick of the best five supplements out there at the moment by visiting the link below.
So, we’ve reached the end of our Thermaxin review. We hope that you’ve found the article useful. We’ve broken down all of the ingredients and also rated where it compares to some of the other products on the market at the moment.
We definitely think that Thermaxin is a good product, but we also feel that there are some better options out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge