We’re always looking to find out about the best fat burners to hit the market and so we were keen to find out more about Thermo 9MM.
It claims to be the perfect product to help you burn more fat and also help to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier.
We already all know that getting your body to burn more fat is not an easy feat. You’ll always first have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering any kind of fat burner supplement.
However, with the right lifestyle choices and training regime, a quality fat burner can indeed make a huge difference to your results.
This review is going to focus on all of the important points surrounding the Thermo 9MM fat burner supplement so you can decide whether this product is the right one for you or not.
Let’s now start things off by taking a look at the basic facts you need to know about this product.
As you’ve no doubt already gathered, Thermo 9MM is a fat burner designed to help you shift those stubborn areas of fat.
It claims to use a balance of ingredients to help speed up fat burning while also boosting energy and suppressing appetite at the same time.
Thermo 9MM is claimed to:
• Accelerate Fat Loss
• Boost Energy Levels
• Control Appetite
To kick things off, it’s great to see that Thermo 9MM has been formulated as a multi-action fat burner supplement.
Getting your body to burn more fat than normal is no easy feat, so you’ll significantly boost your chances of success if you select a product which works in multiple ways.
The best fat burners on the market work in three main ways to help get your body burning more fat.
Thermo 9MM claims to help your body burn more fat than normal to help break down “stubborn body fat”.
But does this product live up to the hype or not? Let’s take a look at the all-important ingredients formula to find out.
Let’s kick off this all important section by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Thermo 9MM.
As you can see for yourself, Thermo 9MM uses nine different ingredients to help achieve its fat burning effects.
The good news is that MaxxMuscle have not used a proprietary blend for this supplement, meaning that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is included in each serving.
This is great news, because the best products transparently reveal their full ingredients lists. It shows that the manufacturer has nothing to hide, and makes it much easier to judge effectiveness.
Let’s now take a close look at the main ingredients used in Thermo 9MM.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid place to start for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a great natural stimulant which will help to raise your energy levels and also boost your metabolism at the same time.
• Sausage Tree Fruit Extract – This is a medicinal extract from a tree called Kigelia Africana, or Sausage Tree. There have been suggestions that it works as a stimulant and also has Diuretic effects, but there is limited research on this ingredient.
• Theacrine – This is a natural compound which is believed to help boost energy and enhance mood and motivation. We have not found it very often in fat burner supplements before.
• Seville Orange Peel Powder – This is essentially a similar ingredient to Bitter Orange peel. It’s thought to help with digestion and also potentially boost weight loss, but it’s not our favorite fat burner ingredient because it’s been known to cause problems when combined with Caffeine.
• Muira Puama Powder – This ingredient comes from a tree that grows in the Brazilian rainforest. It has a reputation as a powerful aphrodisiac, and has also been linked with enhanced digestion. Again, we’d have rather seen a proven ingredient used here.
• L-Taurine – This is a compound that is found in animal tissue. It’s the active form of one of the 20 amino acids the body needs to produce muscle tissue. It’s a popular ingredient in energy drinks and also makes it into some pre workout supplements.
• Bioperine – This is essentially branded black pepper extract. It’s a great ingredient for any kind of supplement, because it’s believed to help with the absorption of the other ingredients, which is likely to make for a more effective product.
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride – This is a long-form name for Vitamin B6. B Vitamins are key to your overall health, so it’s good to see them included in fat burner supplements.
• Chromium – Chromium has been shown to reduce the levels of fat in your body and reduce hunger cravings to make sticking to your eating regime easier. It works by helping to regular blood sugar levels and is a good ingredient for any fat burner supplement.
Thermo 9MM definitely ticks a lot of boxes when it comes to using the best ft burning ingredients around.
That being said, there were also a few of our favorite top-rated fat burning ingredients missing from this supplement.
Here are the main things we were disappointed not to find in this fat burner:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It was a real shame that Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper did not make it into this supplement.
They are two of the most potent thermogenic ingredients around an Cayenne also doubles up as a solid appetite suppressant.
Glucomannan is another great ingredient because it is a natural dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer – making sticking to your diet easier.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner supplement side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
We all know that too much Caffeine can cause problems such as energy crashes or the jitters.
Each one capsule serving of Thermo 9MM contains 200mg of Caffeine. This is quite a lot and is worth being aware of.
If you’re going to be taking this supplement, it’s important to be aware of your Caffeine intake from other sources.
There is a warning saying not to take this product within three hours of bedtime.
It’s also worth noting that Bitter Orange has been known to cause some problems when combined with Caffeine, so this is something else to bear in mind.
We also recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients list for yourself and doing some of your own research before using any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Thermo 9MM contains 60 capsules, which will last you for two months if you take one capsule per day.
The directions simply say that you should take one capsule just before breakfast.
This is a bit disappointing, because the leading fat burner supplements have at least three to four servings per day.
This is because the best supplements are designed with the fact that your body needs to be supplied with the fuel it needs to burn fat on a regular basis in mind.
It’s unlikely that one serving per day is going to be enough to put your body into full-fat burning mode.
There were not many Thermo 9MM reviews available online at the time of writing.
This is presumably because it’s a relatively new product and the feedback from customers has not yet been fully understood.
Nevertheless, this formula behind this supplement gives us a pretty good idea that it’s a decent fat burner.
Thermo 9MM is certainly a decent product, but it’s not the very best fat burner on the market in our opinion.
That’s because it’s missing quite a few of our favorite fat burning ingredients, and the servings are not frequent enough.
You can see our updated guide the the very best fat burning supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
As we always like to mention when discussing fitness supplements of any kind, you should never expect to see miracle results from a fat burner.
The simple truth is that you’re going to have to be eating right and training hard if you want to see real results from your fitness regime.
That being said, if you have already got the important things on point, then adding a quality fat burner to your regime can make a massive difference to your results.
That wraps up our Thermo 9MM review. Overall, we think that this is a decent fat burner supplement with an OK ingredients list.
There are certainly plenty of worse products on the market right now, but it’s not quite one of the very best fat burner supplements around.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga