In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients in Thermo Clen, check out some customer reviews and compare it to some other products on the market.
Thermo Clen fits into a more general category of supplements regularly referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Although manufacturers are closely regulated in terms of the health claims they can make about their products, most people in the industry use this term to describe them.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
But not all supplements are created equally. Let’s take a close look at the ingredients in Thermo Clen to see where it stands.
The first disappointing thing about Thermo Clen is that it contains a proprietary blend.
In case you didn’t know, this is when sometimes manufacturers hide the doses of the individual ingredients and instead show a total value in their own ‘blend’.
It’s not something we like to see. After all, why wouldn’t the manufacturers want to be completely clear with consumers about what’s in their product?
However, although we found old Thermo Clen labels masking the doses of all of the separate ingredients on Amazon, we also noted that they had updated the label to show exactly what’s inside on their official website, which is good news.
Let’s take a close look at the list of ingredients Therm Clen shows on the label.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is one of the first ingredients we look for in supplements in this category, so it was good to see that Thermo Clen contains 150mg per serving. We are always pleased to find Caffeine added to the supplements in this category. A good start.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is another ingredient that we like to see used in products like this. Green Tea is all the rage these days and you’ll find it in a host of different supplements. You probably already know all about it as a popular hot drink.
• Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder – This is another great ingredient for a supplement in this category and it’s great to see it included in Thermo Clen. It’s brilliant that FM Nutrition have included it in Thermo Clen. It’s definitely one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement of this type.
• Bitter Orange Fruit Powder – This is a slightly less popular ingredient in supplements like this. That being said, we’ve begun to see Bitter Orange included in more and more supplements of this category in recent years. There is some limited research saying that Bitter Orange could help with certain things. Our main concern with this ingredient, though, is that it potentially carries some unwanted side effects.
• White Tea Leaf Extract – This is the fifth and final ingredient in Thermo Clen. It’s good that FM Nutrition have kept their ingredients list short and simple. It’s something of an unusual inclusion in a supplement as we haven’t found it in many similar products before. It’s probably not the worst inclusion though.
• Vitamin B12 – Another decent ingredient. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
The other minor ingredients in Thermo Clen are Vitamin B12 and Magnesium.
Although most of the ingredients above are pretty good, we can’t help but feel that there are quite a lot of things missing.
Firstly, we would expect to see Glucomannan included in some form. That’s because it’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s usually found in the top products in this category.
It was also disappointing to see that there was no Black Pepper Extract. Most of the top supplements out there contain at least a small dose of Black Pepper Extract.
We were also disappointed to see that things like Zinc and Chromium were not included in Thermo Clen, which was a shame because we feel that they are important in these kinds of supplements.
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
These kinds of products are generally pretty safe, but we always recommend checking the label carefully first to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
As we mentioned above, it’s worth finding out more about the potential problems of combining Bitter Orange with Caffeine.
The caffeine content is also something to bear in mind. Coffee drinkers may have to regulate their intake to make sure they don’t overdo it.
We’d also recommend not taking this supplement too close to bedtime, as the caffeine could affect your sleep.
There’s a warning on the packet saying that Thermo Clen may cause a temporary tingling sensation, redness or flushing of the skin.
We do advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Thermo Clen contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the recommended dose of two capsules per day, one bottle would last you 30 days.
The label says to take one capsule twice daily with plenty of water. They also recommend that you space out the doses evenly throughout the day.
Like we mentioned above, we’d suggest taking it not to close to bedtime.
There are quite a few positive reviews of Thermo Clen online.
One user said that he noticed that he quickly experienced some benefits.
We found the product on Amazon but it is yet to have any customer reviews, but the general feeling we got was a positive one.
Not really. While Thermo Clen does tick a lot of the boxes of the things to look for in a supplement like this, there are also quite a lot of our favorite ingredients missing in our opinion.
We recently picked out our top five best supplements on sale at the moment after comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Click the link below to check it out.
As we always say with products of this type, they should not be seen as an excuse not to put in the hard work.
There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to your body goals, and you should 100 per cent make sure that your diet and exercise regime are in check first.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating well, a good supplement can help to support you on your fitness journey.
So, is Thermo Clen a good supplement that you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts in a nutshell:
• Good basic ingredients
• Positive reviews
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
• Includes proprietary blend
• High caffeine content
Click the link below to check out our favorite five supplements available to you right now.
So there we have it, our full review of Thermo Clen by FM Nutrition. We hope you found this review useful.
We think that Thermo Clen is a pretty good product but there are definitely better options available right now if you’re looking for a product in this category.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge