In this review post, we’re going to take a close look through this product, examine all of the ingredients and also check some customer reviews to help you decide if this supplement is right for you.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermo Detonator is one of many supplements designed to help support your goals as you take responsibility for your body.
The website says that it’s an award-winning product designed by nutrition experts to help support you on your journey.
Like most of the products in this category, you’re supposed to take the supplement a few times a day to support your goals.
The official website describes Thermo Detonator as being perfect for taking before cardio exercise, endurance and HIIT training. There was no mention of strength training on the site.
Let’s take an in-depth look at all of the ingredients in Thermo Detonator and see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be.
We’re going to start our Thermo Detonator Grenade review by taking a close look at the ingredients it uses.
There are some good ingredients in this product that we always like to see in supplements like this.
However, after having taken a look, we can’t help but feel that there are also some key omissions. Let’s first focus on exactly what Thermo Detonator does contain.
• Green Tea Extract – A great place to start and one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this. You’ve no doubt already come across it before as a popular hot drink. It’s often found in the top supplements in this category. Thermo Detonator contains 500mg of Green Tea per two capsules.
• Bitter Orange Powder – This is an ingredient we had to do some research on as it’s not a very common inclusion in many supplements these days. That being said, we have found it in a few products recently. We don’t really rate it as one of the best ingredients though, and we feel that something better could have been used in its place.
• Caffeine – A ingredient which coffee drinkers will need no introduction to. Caffeine is hugely popular in the health and fitness market and it is one of the most widely researched ingredients out there. The only issue with this kind of ingredient is that it could affect your sleep if you take it too late in the day. Thermo Detonator uses 225mg per two capsules.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is one of our favorite ingredients and it’s great to see it included in Thermo Detonator. We honestly feel that Cayenne Pepper should be one of the first ingredients you should look for in a supplement like this, so it’s great that Thermo Detonator includes it. It’s usually found in the top products in this category.
• Green Coffee extract – This is another good ingredient which we tend to look for in supplements like this. You’re probably familiar with the look of dark brown or black coffee beans after they have been roasted to make hot drinks. Green Coffee beans are much lighter in colour because they have not been roasted. Green Coffee is very rich in Chlorogenic Acid. We are big fans of this ingredient and you will commonly find it in the top products.
• Phenylalanine – L-Phenylalanine is one of nine essential amino acids. It’s sometimes found in similar supplements in this category. Although it’s a nice addition to this product, we feel that there’s not enough evidence to suggest that it will actually help with anything, and as such, we would have preferred to have seen something else used in its place.
Thermo Detonator has one of the shortest ingredients list out there for a supplement in this category.
While this may not be a bad thing, there are some of our favorite ingredients we feel have been overlooked, which stop this being a truly brilliant product.
Glucomannan is not included and we really feel it should be. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is commonly added to supplements in this category. We also look for the inclusion of Vitamins B6 and B12 to help contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
It’s also a real shame that both Zinc and Chromium are omitted.
Finally, it was disappointing to discover that Thermo Detonator doesn’t contain Black Pepper Extract in some form. Most of the top products out there contain at least some Black Pepper Extract.
The product website says not to exceed the stated dose of four capsules per day.
While there are unlikely to be any major side effects from the ingredients in Thermo Detonator (always check to see if you may be allergic to anything in the product) the caffeine content may pose a problem.
Each two capsule serving includes 225mg of caffeine, and that’s not taking into account both the Green Coffee and Green Tea.
It’s important not to consume too much caffeine as it can cause side effects.
We do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each grenade-shaped bottle contains 100 capsules, meaning it will last you 25 days if you take four a day.
The official website says that you should take two capsules on an empty stomach with water as soon as you wake up.
However, they also recommend that you start off with one capsule twice a day for the first week to assess your tolerance level.
If you’re planning to use it as a pre workout supplement, they say to take three capsules prior to training.
It’s clearly important not to exceed the stated dose, as there are warnings about this on the website.
Thermo Detonator generally seems to be quite a well-reviewed product.
One user reported liking the product but said that you need to make sure you take it consistently to truly feel the effects.
Another purchase said they had just finished their first bottle and were preparing to re-order Thermo Detonator again.
Some reviewers complained of feeling a bit jittery, presumably because of the caffeine content in this product.
We’d have to say no. While we definitely like most of the ingredients in this product, we can’t help but feel that it’s missing some key additions, and that there are better options out there.
You can check out our full list of our selection of the top products in this category by following the link shown below.
As we always say with these kinds of products, don’t expect them to do the hard work for you.
Thermo Detonator, like most other products in this category, is designed to supplement a healthy diet and lifestyle, so you’ll need to be training hard and eating right to really feel the effects.
You must make sure that you are sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before expecting to see any side effects from a product like this.
There it is, our review of the Grenade Thermo Detonator supplement.
So, is this a good supplement worth trying?
• Good (if short) ingredients list
• Positive reviews online
• Premium priced product
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
• Quite a lot of Caffeine
Head over to our list where we picked out the leading supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
Overall, this is a good quality supplement that seems to have a decent reputation, but we can’t help but feel that there are better options out there right now.
The lack of some of our favorite ingredients mean that Grenade Thermo Detonator isn’t quite as good as it could have been in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge